Wedding Dress. Please!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Hi, My in character boy friend asked me to marry him. I got the ring (was able to afford that) but I can't get the long sleeve dress that I would absolutely love. I played the game religiously and spent money on K Stars for myself and gifting, but I fell sick and some days all I have are this game to keep me going. I don't want to go into that too much but I would LOVE an angel that would gift me the dress. I will be again paying it forward as soon as I am able to again!

Thank you!! ❤️❤️
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wedding dresses aren't giftable :(

Luckily you have an unlimited amount of time to get married. Nothing with that storyline will progress until you buy a wedding dress. So you can wait until you have enough K-Stars (I'm assuming the dress you are referring to is the Kate Middleton dress) with no risk to the engagement at all.

Getting married can be expensive. Once you get the dress you will go to Italy and meet your wedding planner. Once that happens you will get a call that says Chad Dylan and Crystal want the same venue and in order to get it before they do you have to pay $7,000 within 24 hours. If you don't then I think you lose fans? Not totally positive about that but there is just a small penalty I think. Then you will have the option to decorate the venue. I actually chose not to decorate mine at all. There are decorative options that are for Kstars and Kash. However the ceremony lasts about two seconds and unless you screenshot it there isn't lasting evidence of your decorations unless you divorce and remarry later. Instead everyone gets three wedding backgrounds in the photo booth. After you decorate then Maria calls and says there are rumors your fiancé is cheating with Willow so you have a set amount of time to go on 3 dates in order to keep the story from hitting the news. Once you do that you get three magazine offers for you and the fiancé. After that photoshoot is complete your wedding planner calls and says you can go to the venue whenever you are ready.

So you have a few options
    - don't buy a dress until you can afford the one you want.
    -if you just reallllly want to progress in that storyline (I know I've been there before) buy one of the Kash wedding dresses. You can wear that to the wedding and once you have enough Kstars you can get the dress you want and redo your wedding photos. Also you need to buy a wedding dress to progress but you don't have to wear it for the wedding. There are quite a few white dresses which could serve as wedding dresses including one long white one from level 28 which is giftable.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I fell sick and some days all I have are this game to keep me going.

Am so very sorry to hear this and hope you will be very well, very soon.

We certainly would if we could. Glu please make wedding things giftable. Sometimes friends do chip in for other friends' weddings, right?

Is there anything white from the wardrobe that might work? I do not recall if the wedding allows only official wedding things or not.

I am going to send you a game center invitation. My GC name is similar to this one here. ;)

*If you have too many GC friends and do not accept, my feelings will not be hurt, I understand if the wedding gown was all you really wanted to be gifted to you.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Thanks ladies. I am going to wait on the wedding storyline. I don't have much Kash either so it sounds like I may be better off rather then being badgered with that and using the Kash I have for that. Since it's not a HUHE part of the immediate story line I'll wait it out.

PolkaDot: I did accept. Anything would make me happy! I play for a large portion of the day (in and out of sleep) since I am pretty bed ridden at this time. It seems like it takes forever to save money for things. I never remember things coating so much in the past! Maybe my memory is just out of it, but sheesh! Several thousands for a dress, SHOES!, it's a lot and adds up. I play all day for one item and then I am done until the next day. I am hoping to get back on my feet and working again soon so I can get more iTunes cards for K Stars and Kash.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!