Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
We started this last month, to celebrate all the birthdays spanning those Star Signs. So let's try and do this each month.

Happy Birthday to You,
Members born under the signs of Scorpio & Sagittarius

ScorpSag2_zps75oac4ug.gif

Ok, the song says Aquarius, we're thinking about Scoripio+, but what difference does it really make?

We're all born under a Star Sign,

So let's celebrate our Brothers and Sisters,

Born in the 11 month.

Happy Birthday

Scorpio and Sagittarius Birthday Babies.

Feel free to start things off, no host this week, so let's all just come together for a good time.

Birthday Pictures welcomed, Hey, do you have a favorite Birthday story or anecdote?

Here's to a great Weekend,

Complete with Friends Food & Fun

6b105d82-7d89-4f04-bc05-07dcab27dfba_zpsryhj81vk.jpg

Pizza_zpsfkanupqa.jpg

AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

Party's Open!

Please post any hints, or teasers as you find them.

No host assigned this week, so everyone pitch in, and if anyone wants to volunteer -

Just Step right up.

I'm off to recharge again. (I'm hating the new Google Apps)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh yeah my Birthday month! I'm hoping to be able to go on vacation and that'll mean probably missing out on an event.

Hey we haven't had a dating event in months, right?
    PM to add
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Happy November to the scorpions and centaurs.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh yeah my Birthday month! I'm hoping to be able to go on vacation and that'll mean probably missing out on an event.

Awesome! Any place you already have in mind?

I really think it's time for another dating event but I guess it will be a VIP one so that lots of people buy Karl's clothes.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah gurl! Long live the scorp & sag alliance! Btw, that doll looks familiar, KoKo lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Happy Birthday this month Nai. My son's is the 10th. Thought Veteran's Day was his own private holiday. He would have his birthday on the 10th, and the next day he had off 'to play with all his birthday presents." He felt bad that none of his friends had the day after their birthday to play.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yeah gurl! Long live the scorp & sag alliance! Btw, that doll looks familiar, KoKo lol.

Yeah, that's when AppleP tried to set you up with Freddie Gatsby. Sigh. can't believe he's been married all this time and never said a word. But I needed a quick pic for friends, and thought that one was a perfect November pic. As usual, you look wonderful. :)

So I'm up at this ungodly hour, to try and knock more off my 8 24 hour gigs. Wait, did I say 8? I meant 10. Apple got 2, and the androids got 4 apiece. I'm going to be working through the event, whatever it is.

MORNING!!!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    56cf3ba434d8cb9e78492c4fdb82c1f2_zps3ixapgnk.jpg

Scorpio

October 23 - November 21

Scorpio Strength Keywords:

- Loyal
    - Passionate
    - Resourceful
    - Observant
    - Dynamic

Scorpio and Independence:

Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control.

Scorpio and Friendship:

Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal. Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets. They will even go as far as get vengeance on the person. On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not. The best advice is to be honest with a Scorpio friend and in return, you will gain an amazing friend you will never forget and who will be loyal to you and never make false promises. Their truthful and shocking sense of humor if different than that of any other zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that can be trusted.

Scorpio and Business:

Scorpios make excellent doctors, surgeons, scientists and leaders, they are perfectly suited to any form of business that makes a difference in the world, greatly impacts people and society and a most importantly, Scorpio has to be in a power position, this is why these careers are suited to the Scorpio, they all demand one person in supreme control giving orders and leading a unit of people/practices. In business, Scorpios tend to easily gather wealth, they make very wise business decisions and they are very conservative about spending their money. Scorpios are known for making money and hiding it, they will not announce it due to to fear that others will take the same route and becoming a possible competitor, or worse try to use the Scorpio to their advantage to use them for their money.

Scorpio and Temperament:

Scorpios are extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown through a power hungry, controlling attitude. Not in a stubborn sense however, because a Scorpio will work for what they want and control will justified reasons. This is obvious to any onlooker. A Scorpio never gives up, they are so determined to reach their goal. The key to this success is their flexibility. They are able to re-survey a situation and take a different approach if necessary. This makes them very adaptable and versatile. Scorpios are fierce competitors, combined with their powers of observation and their excellent memory, they will recall facts and when necessary, bring them to the table at the time of need. They will win justly, with proper facts and arguments to support their thoughts and opinions. Scorpios are excellent at restoring order to a chaotic situation.

<span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-family: century gothic;"><font size="3">

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

d47f0a89-01bb-4ecb-b993-a4135e103d97_zpsgctf955a.jpg

Sagittarius
    November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius Strength Keywords:

- Independence
    Sagittarius and Independence:

Independence is Sagittarius' principle, they crave adventure and excitement and welcome change with open arms. Sagittarius is the sign of the philosopher and the explorer, they will go as far as road will go and explore every corner thoroughly in their ever eternal search for wisdom. Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that they will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice they have made, as a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but this is their choice so it is a good choice for them.

Sagittarius and Friendship:

Sagittarius make excellent friends because of their encouraging, positive nature and their kind heart that will do anything to make sure the friend is happy. They do not expect favors in return, their kindness is selfless. They do not interfere with other people's plans and they are never possessive or jealous. They treat others the way they want to be treated and life life based on a 'live and let live' policy, this makes them so agreeable. Sagittarius are excellent conversationalists with a good sense of humor, sometimes their humor is the raw truth, but these people speak their mind and don't hold anything back. What they say is what they mean, Sagittarius do not like mind games, it holds them back trying to figure out what is meant, they like straightforwardness and expect it in return. Sagittarius are known for saying the 'painful truth', but on the other hand, people know that they can trust what they say because they always say what is real. A Sagittarius never hides anything. Sagittarius are very likeable people. The only people that might not get along with them are people that live by a daily agenda with a highly structured, organized life. They are likely to always be running late and miss a date, but this is only because they are so forward thinking that they forget about the present. Tolerance is required, Sagittarius does not do these things on purpose, this is just who they are. If you understand this and accept this, having a Sagittarius in your life will make the sun shine a lot brighter.

Sagittarius and Business:

Sagittarius are born entertainers and conversationalists. They have no shortage of ideas due to their adventurous lifestyle and exciting life experiences. They make excellent storyteller, comedians, writers, philosophers and actors to name a few, basically Sagittarius are suited to anything as long as it does not tie them down with too much commitment. They like to make the world a better place and a career that will do that is well suited for Sagittarius, they do not however like the fine details and mundane day to day routine this bores them so they tend to procrastinate and let someone else deal with the details. They perform very well in business matters but they are at their best when it is crunch time. If now is the time for all or nothing, and there is a great deal at stake, they can get anything done. Crisis brings out the best in Sagittarius, they perform their best under pressure.

Sagittarius and Temperament:

Sagittarius are not emotional moody people, in fact they can be downright emotionally detached but they do get irritable when they are bored. Sagittarius is optimistic and positive, even deep inside because they believe that no matter what has happened, something good is always around the corner and the sun will always shine again.

(These 2 Star Sign Facts from http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com)

If you're a Birthday Baby for either of these signs, let us know, we'll make you a cake and bring on some gifts ;) In a virtual way of course.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Im a Sagittarius but my birthday isn't until December. My birthday is exactly three weeks before Christmas so I always know which day of the week it will fall on that year.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Awesome! Any place you already have in mind?

I really think it's time for another dating event but I guess it will be a VIP one so that lots of people buy Karl's clothes.

Yes, Hong Kong! I miss the food there.

VIP event would sound practical for Glu, but dating event hasn't appeared for a long time. What I'm afraid is if they removed it entirely.
    PM to add
    Yes, Hong Kong! I miss the food there.

VIP event would sound practical for Glu, but dating event hasn't appeared for a long time. What I'm afraid is if they removed it entirely.
    Uuh, never been in Hong Kong but from what I've heard it's a great place to visit.

Yeah, it's find of weird. Maybe they've already made their plans for the next weeks and forgot that dating events are even an opinion. Who knows....
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Dating Event... And a super cool jacket, longer hairstyle and boots for the guys, pleaseee!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Dating Event... And a super cool jacket, longer hairstyle and boots for the guys, pleaseee!
    Let's keep our fingers crossed :)

Hell yes, Glu give us fall/autumn clothes!!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Fingers crossed!

It's also Kris Jenner's birthday, Party Event maybe? That'd be 3 times in a row!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    From what I've seen recently even that could be a possibility.

I think *Fall in love* could be a nice event. 💕🍂
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

We diserve it, Garrett met several NPCs that are veeery pretty and I decided he should go out and have fun, I don't know why but having a male avatar has getting me into this 'let's flirt and get a lot of phone contacts' kinda phase, we're not ready to commit yet. We divorce like 2 weeks ago from a NPC that was soooo corny it got to the point we both couldn't read any more of her poem-like yellow bubbles. Such is the life of a star I guess.

I agree. We still don't have KL clothes so we want something pretty and wonderful for earnables and giftboxes. Thanks in advance Glu.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    From what I've seen recently even that could be a possibility.

I think *Fall in love* could be a nice event. 💕🍂

That's a great title for players that will only date for the fall season and then when summer is around the corner they're single again ha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

This!

I'll go to travel tomorrow and I need an easy event, VIP is more easy, but it also means that we can get free k-stars for gigs and I don't want to loose that oportunity!

So if I don't come back here, I just want to wish a fun event to everyone!

And please Glu don't be crazy to make a professional event with those glitchy 24hs gigs happening right now, ugh!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh Hi guys. I found the graphic I thought I needed. No such luck. LOL. It was a Glu permission, but I swear it was the google stuff that is killing my batteries. However, Oh, why did I come here.

Mmmm, I think I had some news. darn, it. what was it?

Oh, my intuition says a lot of people complained about how much K$ the dating weekends were, maybe that, or they're waiting to raise the ceiling on dating and other levels, but I can't remember the last weekend we had one.

But put away your K$. It's not a dating weekend. Want a hint?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Put away our K$ and bring in the KStars?

More hint! I'll be busy half a day after the event starts so like Vats said, it'll be easy for me if it's VIP, I don't need to grind the next day.

It's either gig or VIP?
    PM to add
    Or maybe something new or a voting event! I really liked that one :)
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hey guys, here's some champagne for the party. And Happy Birthday to all those who celebrate. My dad is Scorpio, he's born on November 1st :)

2zqh4hu.jpg

I've had really, really ****py day today, woke up with headache, it was hell at work.. And then I went to H&M to buy the freakin green Balmain dress and some other stuff I wanted cause the web was down all day.. And guess what GONE, EVERYTHING GONE! I cried like a baby and I'm not ashamed to say it! I mean, I work 9-6 to get the freakin money, I cant go and camp outside HM at 4am ...
    Sorry for the off topic. Just wanted to say I need all that champagne and more right now lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I've had really, really ****py day today, woke up with headache, it was hell at work.. And then I went to H&M to buy the freakin green Balmain dress and some other stuff I wanted cause the web was down all day.. And guess what GONE, EVERYTHING GONE! I cried like a baby and I'm not ashamed to say it! I mean, I work 9-6 to get the freakin money, I cant go and camp outside HM at 4am ...
    Sorry for the off topic. Just wanted to say I need all that champagne and more right now lol
    Oh no! I read on h&m's website that you have to return items you don't want to the store within 3 days. Maybe you could see if someone returned it tomorrow or Saturday. Could be that the stuff is nice enough to give you a call when they have the dress. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 👍🏻
    Put away our K$ and bring in the KStars?

More hint! I'll be busy half a day after the event starts so like Vats said, it'll be easy for me if it's VIP, I don't need to grind the next day.

It's either gig or VIP?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There's more, but I have to escape to my meditation den for a bit. :) (I love it when they tell me I can spill a little juice) :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no! I really hoped that it won't be a VIP event since I'm already saving K stars in the case we get another Black Friday sale this year ;)
    Are you telling me to take it easy or that I can take it easy for the event.

Where's Luz btw?
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm totally resisting temptation to splurge. I'm saving up for a throwback sale. I need a a sh*tload of new wigs to keep me happy.
    GC: Zoë Strange

Oh no! That stinks. And unfortunately it will probably end up on sites like eBay for a lot more money. That's what happens here in the States whenever a store like Target carries a special collection by a major designer.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Oh no! I really hoped that it won't be a VIP event since I'm already saving K stars in the case we get another Black Friday sale this year ;)

I will be very annoyed if it's a VIP. As an iOS player, I didn't get to enjoy the huge sale that Glu just ran for Android players so I don't have a glut of K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    There's more, but I have to escape to my meditation den for a bit. :) (I love it when they tell me I can spill a little juice) :)

OMG yes give us a hint! I hate having to wait til Friday morning to figure out what the event will be since they got rid of teasers.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.