Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

Comments

• zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    It was my birthday yesterday (Friday). Got the hair in a box and now I'm debating buying the red dress... I just don't want to lose the option of being able to watch videos.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Finished the event. I stuck with Kris, chose "it's complicated with Ray, refused to buy Kim the necklace, went to the event where Kim asked if Khloe made me feel bad,then chose "a little". Nothing bad happened. Actually nothing happened at all.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glad it's a VIP because busy the whole of yesterday, the jumpsuit is cute! I also like the added bonus like earn KStars and Kim's pick!
    PM to add
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    just curious --I couldn't find it in other threads-- when does the weekend events start? did anyone clock a specific time for when they begin? realizing as the game progresses I should use the time more efficiently
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    just curious --I couldn't find it in other threads-- when does the weekend events start? did anyone clock a specific time for when they begin? realizing as the game progresses I should use the time more efficiently

I never thought about it either and never seemed to finish the events on time...

I believe the weekend events begin at about 2 AM? Someone can correct me. I usually check in on it later and since the Daylight Savings change I'm not as sure.

Wearing that weekend's golden prize box items also helps quite a bit to reach the end of the earnable prizes. I wish they would make it easier, but I've only had luck if I begin pretty much when it begins, and wear the winnables.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »

They start on Fridays at 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern time.
    iOS
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Finished the event. I stuck with Kris, chose "it's complicated with Ray, refused to buy Kim the necklace, went to the event where Kim asked if Khloe made me feel bad,then chose "a little". Nothing bad happened. Actually nothing happened at all.
    It's nice to hear that our choices didn't matter this time. I just finished the Ray show is morning and decided against buying Kris a necklace. TBH I find this weekends event gigs/storyline a bit stupid :/
    zitrone wrote: »
    It was my birthday yesterday (Friday). Got the hair in a box and now I'm debating buying the red dress... I just don't want to lose the option of being able to watch videos.

I bought the Kim's Pick and watched a video for 1 free K star (next day) after that. I can't guarantee yours will be the same, but it isn't automatic that the videos will go away either. HTH

Edit: I didn't even catch the birthday part. Well done kateliciously! Sorry bout that zitrone. Hope your birthday was lots of fun.
    zitrone wrote: »

Happy birthday! :)
    AliBryant wrote: »
    They start on Fridays at 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern time.

So this has always confused me - does that also mean at different times in each time zone worldwide, or at 5 AM that day in each time zone worldwide?

So on the West Coast of the USA it would be 2 AM, and in the Central time zone, of the USA, what time...?

Most other countries go by USA GMT I think, or do they. So confusing. Is there an hour countdown til the event begins? I don't even recall.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    So this has always confused me - does that also mean at different times in each time zone worldwide, or at 5 AM that day in each time zone worldwide?

So on the West Coast of the USA it would be 2 AM, and in the Central time zone, of the USA, what time...?

Most other countries go by USA GMT I think, or do they. So confusing. Is there an hour countdown til the event begins? I don't even recall.
    There was a countdown when we still got previews. :/

It starts at the same time/moment everywhere. E.g. For me in Germany it's 11am.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    You have to adjust according to your time zone. So the event starts at 5am eastern, 4am central, 3am mountain, 2am pacific, and so on. The rest of the world has their own time zones and I don't know them all off the top of my head but it's easy to Google so you can figure out when the event starts in any location.
    iOS
    Thank you SO much, kateliciously and AliBryant.

I kinda feel like a chart should be posted or stickied somewhere with all the time zones in it?

Or...just bring back the preview. I totally do not get why it's gone.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's a great idea. I'll find/make a little chart (probably find) and post it as a sticky.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's a great idea. I'll find/make a little chart (probably find) and post it as a sticky.

WOOT! Thank youuuu :D *yay*
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hey guys, just wishing you a great weekend. I just arrived in my hometown. Drinking coffee at home with my parents and enjoying this autumn view from our balcony. Life is beautiful. :)

2vkgt3o.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    The events start at 11am over here so i usually sneak out of work for 5 minutes to start it! Quite a covenient time!

Now about this event, i totally hate that storyline!! (Maybe I should go pour my rage in the Hookah den...)
    I promised Kris I would attend her event, admitted so to Ray (why is it his business anyway?) so Kim pouts and I have to get her a necklace ? Is that how firendship works in hollywood ? Man, it sux to be them.

I bought the necklace hoping it could bring some benefits at the end, but man i regret it.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Hey guys, just wishing you a great weekend. I just arrived in my hometown. Drinking coffee at home with my parents and enjoying this autumn view from our balcony. Life is beautiful. :)

2vkgt3o.jpg

Sassy, Wowwww...mind if I drink this scenery in too, how gorgeous and soothing!

I read your post in which you mention a horrible week. I have kept hearing people say this all around the internet, (that their own week was really awful), were the stars misaligned last week or what?!

I am very glad you are safe with family and have that support around you now at least.

Chanrin - I know what you mean. I was stumped which answers to choose on that one, and wasn't sure what it meant. Then it occurred to me that I had just promised Kris and better dealed her for Kim's sake? Without even meaning to? What was that all about.

Doesn't seem nice or professional either one.

Someone said not buying the necklace doesn't mean anything. I'm not sure what the message is with the storyline either Chanrin. But yeah a lot of people in Hollywood do have lots of demands, change on a dime, and can't be pleased, or test their friends. :/
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Belated Birthday to Zitrone!

WfJq4tY.gif
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy belated birthday, zitrone!

Sassy, it is so pretty!! I love yellow ones. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I broke my date with Kris for Kim's gig too, haven't done it yet. This has been a rough week for Kris! She turned 60 (no acknowledgement in KKH?) and some weasels from a competing game developer slapped her with a lawsuit on November 5. If buying her the $900 necklace will brighten her day, I'm all for it.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Chanrin - I know what you mean. I was stumped which answers to choose on that one, and wasn't sure what it meant. Then it occurred to me that I had just promised Kris and better dealed her for Kim's sake? Without even meaning to? What was that all about.

Doesn't seem nice or professional either one.

Someone said not buying the necklace doesn't mean anything. I'm not sure what the message is with the storyline either Chanrin. But yeah a lot of people in Hollywood do have lots of demands, change on a dime, and can't be pleased, or test their friends. :/

I know right ? And it's not the first time I notice that the relationship between Kim and our doll is less a friendship and more of an 'IOU' ... and that Glu makes a point of making us know that. Oh well... I guess it's all part of an agreement...

Anyone didn't pay for the necklace ? What was Kim or Kris ' reaction ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Anyone didn't pay for the necklace ? What was Kim or Kris ' reaction ?
    I didn't. Kris asked my doll if Khloe gave her grief and he said yes. Kris said that we should just have fun.

What I find really stupid is that Khloe would call and say something at all. O.o
    I didn't. Kris asked my doll if Khloe gave her grief and he said yes. Kris said that we should just have fun.

What I find really stupid is that Khloe would call and say something at all. O.o

Right ?? What's it to her anyway ?!

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Khloe needs to get punched in the throat for getting involved & guilt tripping people over the phone. Instead, she really should concentrate on Lamar Odom's recovery. Stupid bish.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Amen to that, she definitely needs to sit her butt down and mind her own business. Like, did Glu run out of ideas on this one ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm almost crying right now! Not sure where to post this, but I hope someone can help me or tell me where to get help. Right after i finished a gig I leveled up and now I don't get any calls from Simon about side-gigs. The only goal I have is the Secret Show, but itsn't available before in 15 hours. Tried to go on a date and visit his office, but he still won't offer me any gigs. It's extremely frustrating, especially since it's a VIP-event and I need to earn a bunch stars :(((
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Oh no, what's your level now? I'm about to level up as well, and the same task that starts in about 2 hours. Perhaps you told him to buzz off for an hour?

Restart your phone, might help. Fingers crossed!!

• xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no, what's your level now? I'm about to level up as well, and the same task that starts in about 2 hours. Perhaps you told him to buzz off for an hour?

Restart your phone, might help. Fingers crossed!!

Now I'm level 37, no he didn't call at all.. Tried restarting my phone and that didn't work either, but thank you for the tip! :(
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Well submit an in-game ticket. They answer me in like 12 hours now instead of 2 weeks, much improvement!

I don't know usually they'll tell you to look around for pending gigs and the same story. So mention you've checked all around and it happened after leveling up, to save time.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.