Should I divorce the fool... or not??

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
So I am currently sitting at 14,661 with my SO. Once we have our 2nd baby, we have a gig called "A Fairy Tale Ball" to do together. I want to divorce his lazy behind! Should I?! Or are there some benefits of staying married? I am sick and tired of the daily date calls!!

So what do you think? Will it be safe and wise to dump his butt?!

About having the 2nd child: is that safe to do now?? Is the nanny situation fixed? Or whatever problems everyone was having.

Thanks!!
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
Prev1

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey :) I would say keep him just in case, as you never know if new features could be added in the future and it could be beneficial to have an SO.

Also, you're not far away from having your 2nd baby. If you divorce him and then decide you want another baby you'll have to spend 160 Kstars!

I know the SOs are annoying and needy and it doesn't seem like we benefit much by having one, but think of all the effort you've put in to get this far with him. Not to mention all the kcash you've probably spent on dates!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Oh, and the nanny is still in the nursery. I'm not too sure about the glitches though, I never experienced any. Maybe someone else may know a bit more about that??
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :) I would say keep him just in case, as you never know if new features could be added in the future and it could be beneficial to have an SO.

Also, you're not far away from having your 2nd baby. If you divorce him and then decide you want another baby you'll have to spend 160 Kstars!

I know the SOs are annoying and needy and it doesn't seem like we benefit much by having one, but think of all the effort you've put in to get this far with him. Not to mention all the kcash you've probably spent on dates!

Oh no, I'm going to have the 2nd baby lol. I wasn't going to divorce him until after we did. Thanks Amy!

Well I'll wait and see if someone posts that has divorced after hitting mad and see how they faired. Gah... I just don't want to put up with his butt anymore. :/

Edit: I'm also kinda toying with dating my other doll. But that would defeat the purpose of divorcing this fool and I'd be starting all over again. But my male doll is so much cuter than my NPC hubby lolol!!
    Lol, oh sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were considering divorcing now.

My husband is annoying too and I can only see him during dates and at my homes as he doesn't even appear in my photo booth :( He's an npc and is my 2nd husband. The daily calls are soooo annoying but I'm going to hold on to him as he's one of the only decent looking npc's out there haha.

Good luck with your 2nd baby, post a pic once he or she has arrived :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    It's ok hehe. Yeah, my NPC hubby is nice looking too. But guh... lol. It gets old!!

Thank you. I wish I could, but I can't take screenshots. It's not an option on Kindle Fire. Boo!
    Oh that's a shame :( are you hoping for a boy or girl? My first one was a boy so I adopted a girl after that as I love the clothes the girls have in their wardrobe. My son had a girls name until I adopted lol.

I'm curious, if someone has two games and they date/marry each other, does that mean you have to go on two dates per day? Because you get called once a day per game?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I want to divorce his lazy behind! Should I?! Or are there some benefits of staying married? I am sick and tired of the daily date calls!!

I did and didn't look back. The doll has never been happier. Great not to be pestered "pay attention to meeeeee" every few minutes (or it seemed like.) And they don't take our doll on a date, ever? And want us to stop everything to spend money on them daily? Is that a spouse, or a gigolo?

Part 2 of your question: I am spending less, have more time for actual gigs, only better off! Don't miss him at all. :p
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol, oh sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were considering divorcing now.

My husband is annoying too and I can only see him during dates and at my homes as he doesn't even appear in my photo booth :( He's an npc and is my 2nd husband. The daily calls are soooo annoying but I'm going to hold on to him as he's one of the only decent looking npc's out there haha.

Good luck with your 2nd baby, post a pic once he or she has arrived :)

My doll is married to her second husband too on my game. It's strange that your doll can't take a pic with her hubby inside of the photo booth. :(

My doll dumped her ex before she started to date her bodyguard. She wasn't in love with him anymore and his personality turned arrogant too. Her bodyguard is more attractive than her ex lol

The media thought that after their first date that it was just a fling but they proved them wrong since their relationship turned into something more serious.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So I am currently sitting at 14,661 with my SO. Once we have our 2nd baby, we have a gig called "A Fairy Tale Ball" to do together. I want to divorce his lazy behind! Should I?! Or are there some benefits of staying married? I am sick and tired of the daily date calls!!

So what do you think? Will it be safe and wise to dump his butt?!

About having the 2nd child: is that safe to do now?? Is the nanny situation fixed? Or whatever problems everyone was having.

Thanks!!

My doll is already maxed out her relationship already. She's still married to her significant other. She's saving a lot of money now. She calls her hubby to have dates at Punta Mita and now she only accept shorter dates too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My babies and Nannies are all fine. I had some coloring glitches before the 2nd baby. Now, I made the mistake of dumping my hubby when we had the baby at the first level, 12000? And then I committed to my other android. Boom, 2nd baby is avail. Instead of having to date 3000 more points, I'm just starting with my new relationship, so I date, and date, pass 12,000 but I still have 3000 more. Who knows if they'll be another benefit to up the relationship points.

Unless you have a specific friend game you want to marry, I would keep your current around. You're going to end up dating someone once a day anyway. Shrug. JMO

For you spouse not appearing in the photo booth, look under both tabs, heart and Star. I found mine fluctuating between the two every so often. If you can't find someone somewhere, look in the other place. You can always ask customer care. (Forgive me if I forgot you already did, :) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    My doll and her annoying hubby divorced about a months ago. I just saw no more benefits in spending time and money on dates and getting nothing in return. They already maxed out their relationship and had 2 kids.

When I had no more storyline gigs my doll started dating another person but I don't really care if they stay together.
    My doll and her annoying hubby divorced about a months ago. I just saw no more benefits in spending time and money on dates and getting nothing in return. They already maxed out their relationship and had 2 kids.

When I had no more storyline gigs my doll started dating another person but I don't really care if they stay together.

I think that my doll is still with her hubby is because for the dating weekend events. She has attractive NPC guy friends that she would like to date but they're not her type.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think that my doll is still with her hubby is because for the dating weekend events. She has attractive NPC guy friends that she would like to date but they're not her type.😕
    My doll doesn't like her new husband that much either but I thought that we would get another dating event 2 weeks ago so my doll went on a date with that guy because she had nothing else to do 🙈

I just think dating is not worth it if they don't add new features and if you have something better to do like doing gigs.
    My doll doesn't like her new husband that much either but I thought that we would get another dating event 2 weeks ago so my doll went on a date with that guy because she had nothing else to do 🙈

I just think dating is not worth it if they don't add new features and if you have something better to do like doing gigs.

I always thought that my doll should dump her hubby, but I'm not sure if they will make changes to this game. For instance, a lot of players want the option for the spouse to hold the second baby. It's bad enough that the nanny forbidden the biological father to bond with his children. I wish that couples could have the option to fire the nanny lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I always thought that my doll should dump her hubby, but I'm not sure if they will make changes to this game. For instance, a lot players want the option for the spouse to hold the second baby. It's bad enough that the nanny forbidden the biological father to bond with his children. I wish that couples could have the option to fire the nanny lol
    Yeah, that's what I always found incredibly weird. ;)
    My babies and Nannies are all fine. I had some coloring glitches before the 2nd baby. Now, I made the mistake of dumping my hubby when we had the baby at the first level, 12000? And then I committed to my other android. Boom, 2nd baby is avail. Instead of having to date 3000 more points, I'm just starting with my new relationship, so I date, and date, pass 12,000 but I still have 3000 more. Who knows if they'll be another benefit to up the relationship points.

Unless you have a specific friend game you want to marry, I would keep your current around. You're going to end up dating someone once a day anyway. Shrug. JMO

For you spouse not appearing in the photo booth, look under both tabs, heart and Star. I found mine fluctuating between the two every so often. If you can't find someone somewhere, look in the other place. You can always ask customer care. (Forgive me if I forgot you already did, :) )

Omg, thank you Koko! I just searched and searched between the heart and star tabs and finally found my him after all this time.

I think this is the first time my husband has seen our youngest child lol.
    0B0F682F-D1E3-44BD-8554-5DE792417B65_zpszg9mezkz.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Omg, thank you Koko! I just searched and searched between the heart and star tabs and finally found my him after all this time.

I think this is the first time my husband has seen our youngest child lol.
    0B0F682F-D1E3-44BD-8554-5DE792417B65_zpszg9mezkz.jpg

Awww...how adorable. Your doll's daughter has her mother's and father's features.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah, that's what I always found incredibly weird. ;)

My doll's hubby hate the nanny. They don't seem to get along.😮
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Aww I know, she's adorable! She's adopted and we have an older biological son :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Aww I know, she's adorable! She's adopted and we have an older biological son :)

Oh I was convinced that she was conceived.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah she has his eyes and everything :) the son is the total double of my doll. I thought it would be cute to have a child looking like each parent :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    It's strange that your doll can't take a pic with her hubby inside of the photo booth. :(

Oh shoot. I can take pics in the photo booth. I just can't take random screenshots out anywhere on the town. Sorry for the confusion! But I haven't figured out how to get the pics from my Kindle to some upload site. It took my awhile just figure out how to get my avatar pic up here lol! I have posted pics from the photo booth to Facebook though, including a pic of me and the fam. And me and baby all ready for trick or treating haha.

Back on topic!! I'm still torn on whether I should divorce his butt!! I really, REALLY want to. But now I just don't know if that would be the wise thing to do...
    Yay!!! I followed the lovely Carol's advice on the test thread and finally know how to post pics!! So without further ado... let me introduce my beautiful family! Jenna Rose, baby Shaylin Rose, and Max. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1446791733708.jpg
    photo uploading websites
    Yay!!! I followed the lovely Carol's advice on the test thread and finally know how to post pics!! So without further ado... let me introduce my beautiful family! Jenna Rose, baby Shaylin Rose, and Max. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1446791733708.jpg
    photo uploading websites

Aww...your doll's daughter is absolutely adorable! She looks exactly like her mother.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thank you Carol. :)
    And thanks for your walkthrough on posting pics! It helped me immensely.
    And this is Dante. I was trying to get the game to update his hairstyle but it just wouldn't do it. He's actually sporting the man bun at the moment. He's a lot cuter than my NPC hubby, that's why I wanted to switch to dating him haha.

KKH_Screenshot_1446793381131.jpg
    photo hosting
    And this is Dante. I was trying to get the game to update his hairstyle but it just wouldn't do it. He's actually sporting the man bun at the moment. He's a lot cuter than my NPC hubby, that's why I wanted to switch to dating him haha.

KKH_Screenshot_1446793381131.jpg
    photo hosting

Haha my doll's ex hubby looks very similar to your doll's hubby.

Her current hubby is more attractive than her ex so that's why she divorced him.

KKH_Screenshot_1446786509056.jpg

Screenshot_2015_08_12_19_06_06_1.png

image upload no compression
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Haha my doll's ex hubby looks very similar to your doll's hubby.

Her current hubby is more attractive than her ex so that's why she divorced him.

KKH_Screenshot_1446786509056.jpg

Screenshot_2015_08_12_19_06_06_1.png

image upload no compression

No, Dante is my other character. Max (the one in the pic with the baby) is my hubby lol. ;)
    No, Dante is my other character. Max (the one in the pic with the baby) is my hubby lol. ;)

Oh I completely forgot to repost your quote (the family pic) haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well I kicked myself as soon as I clicked, "Yes, dear let's have another baby!" I forgot to change my dang looks! So now I have twin baby girls lol. I'm really considering giving this child a complex and dressing it as a boy haha. I wanted a boy for the 2nd child :(.

Meet Kayla Marie..... now I've seriously gotta decide if I'm dumping this fool!!

EDIT: really stinks that you can't take a pic with both kids! Be cute to be holding both. Or at least let hubby hold one. Gonna add this to the suggestion thread!! ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1446886013445.jpg
    free image hosting