Destinations, Locations, ect

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
On KUWTK, the K fam have gone to places like Bora Bora, Thailand, Munich, Vienna, Nashville, Greece, Utah, and the Dominican Republic. Is there more? I'm only aware of these locations.

I hope that the game adds these places. What other places/cities/countries would you like added to the game? I'm hoping for South Africa, Moscow, Iceland, Hong Kong, Bali, and Egypt. Locally...I'd want them to add Honolulu, Washington DC, and Anchorage.

Anymore places you'd like to add?
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg Iceland would be so cool! So would China or Thailand. I'd definitely love to see Honolulu too :)

I'd love some more European destinations, such as Spain (Barcelona or Ibiza), Ireland (Dublin) and Germany.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I wish the game would consider to add Philippines.. There's so many great places here such as Boracay, Bohol, Palawan or Baguio.. it'll be great to add another Asian country to the Kardashiam Game. I also recall that Rob Kardashian came here in the Philippines before.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    On KUWTK, the K fam have gone to places like Bora Bora, Thailand, Munich, Vienna, Nashville, Greece, Utah, and the Dominican Republic. Is there more? I'm only aware of these locations.

I hope that the game adds these places. What other places/cities/countries would you like added to the game? I'm hoping for South Africa, Moscow, Iceland, Hong Kong, Bali, and Egypt. Locally...I'd want them to add Honolulu, Washington DC, and Anchorage.

Anymore places you'd like to add?

Wow! So surprised to see South Africa on the list ... It's awesome to be recognized in a forum like this ☺️
    Oh and I would love to see Greece ... All the white and blue would be soooo pretty :)
    GC: TTemb
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I was happy with UAE and India. Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Turkey, Greece, China, Brazil and Thailand would be great!

P.S: Zoye, I love your avatar! Deepika was my first teenage crush :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I was happy with UAE and India. Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Turkey, Greece, China, Brazil and Thailand would be great!

P.S: Zoye, I love your avatar! Deepika was my first teenage crush :o

Yes to my country :p I did a google search and Kim hasn't been here so I guess it won't be added.
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I'd love some more European destinations, such as Spain (Barcelona or Ibiza), Ireland (Dublin) and Germany.

That would be awesome. I always thought that it's kind of weird that there are 2 Italian cities in the game but you can't visit to Germany.

Other places I would like to see are Spain, an skandinavian country and maybe the mountains in Switherland where you can go skiing and have winter/snow photoshoots.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The Alps, yes! New Zealand or Canada.. And if they're planning on a US city then I hope it's Houston.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    That would be awesome. I always thought that it's kind of weird that there are 2 Italian cities in the game but you can't visit to Germany.

Other places I would like to see are Spain, an skandinavian country and maybe the mountains in Switherland where you can go skiing and have winter/snow photoshoots.

A destination with a snow photo background and skiing gear would be amazing! I hope they add that at some point.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh hell yeah, the Swiss Alps and ultra posh Singapore would be amazing. Btw, I just found out that the K fam has been to Bahrain. I'd love for Bahrain and Abu Dhabi to be in the game. We need new backgrounds, new pets, and a wider selection of vehicles to choose from, as well.

@Charli... I love Dips. I love how tall & utterly beautiful she is.
    GC: Zoë Strange