Are the Judith Couture purses gift-able? I would LOVE an angel to gift me one ????????

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I really really love one of the Judith Couture purses. It's this one:

image.jpg
upload picture

If anyone would love to be an angel. I don't even know if these are giftable. I've been away from the game for a few months and now with a recent surgery I am home/bed bound and playing for fun, but it's very hard to earn K Stars 😭
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry the Judith Leiber bags aren't gift able 😔
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Bummer. They are making so much stuff in-giftable. Grr. Hopefully I can save in time. They are going away at some point, correct?
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Bummer. They are making so much stuff in-giftable. Grr. Hopefully I can save in time. They are going away at some point, correct?

I think they stopped making new items giftable to crack down on the cheaters prior to the update which prevented flagged accounts from getting the weekend event. Unfortunately that was months ago and they haven't gone back to making everything giftable.

I think the Leiber bags are here to stay. The idea that it was a limited time came from a timer that appeared when they were introduced to the game. That's seems to have been related to the "store" we had in SoHo though.

FYI: Checked your closet. You have everything that is giftable except the whitish snakeskin boots and the level 31 outfit that sort of matches them.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I just bought the boots. I don't know which outfit they go with. I JUST reached level 15 so I bought them. I used to buy K Stars on a regular basis (every week), but then I had a major surgery and complications and to say the least I'm home/bed rest bound so now I cannot get K Stars like I could. I try and do the videos but it appears they limit the amount you can watch now?! I stop getting paid after so many. Sigh. I'm going to see if we can squeeze an iTunes card out of next Friday and get the one I want! Thanks so much!! I hope they stick around for a little bit. Ugh. Cheaters ruin everything. I do t get it. What's the fun in a goal of you cheat?!