kims pick

unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
Hello, I was just curious if the Kims pick for the weekend event was gone already? The red/black lace skirt top combo and 60 k stars. I went to look for it to purchase and I cannot seem to find the pop up in my game anymore. Will someone let me know if that offer is gone already? Thank you!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe it's there for the duration of the event. However, if you try it cannot be accessed while you are actively in a gig. I was in a photoshoot in one of my games, and the offer disappeared when I said to buy it. It was one of the long 24 hour gigs. But when I finally finished and left the gig, the offer appeared again, and I was able to purchase it.

If you are not in the middle of a gig, then just shut down, open up again, and move around a little. Sometimes the Announcement bullhorns disappear, and when you reopen it comes back. Otherwise, submit a ticket to customer care. If won't get you the dress and stars, but they'll look into it for you and try to help in some way. But I really hope it becomes available again. *Fingers crossed
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Thank you for your helpful reply!! It did end up becoming available! Yay! :) I may have been in a gig how you explained. All good now!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!