Jack Farmer

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
He's a creeper!! Where's my body guard? And why can't my husband beat him up LOL :o:p:D
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    He's a creeper!! Where's my body guard? And why can't my husband beat him up LOL :o:p:D

Lol my doll is married to her bodyguard. He was the only attractive guy on my game and she dated him because he's clearly her type.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Lol my doll is married to her bodyguard. He was the only attractive guy on my game and she dated him because he's clearly her type.

How sweet! :o
    Anyways, I've never seen that Jack Farmer you're talking about! He's like a stalker or something?!
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    darinSUE wrote: »
    How sweet! :o
    Anyways, I've never seen that Jack Farmer you're talking about! He's like a stalker or something?!

This is my doll's bodyguard. She is married to him and has two children with him.

She didn't find him to be creepy at all. She was happy that he gave her attention and her other husband didn't lol

She was falling out of love when she was still married to her first husband. When she met her bodyguard, it was love at first sight for these two.

So she divorced her first husband to start dating her bodyguard. The media thought that it was a just a fling. But they proved them wrong because their relationship turned into something more serious.

20740uf.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This is my doll's bodyguard. She is married to him and has two children with him.

She didn't find him to be creepy at all. She was happy that he gave her attention and her other husband didn't lol

She was falling out of love when she was still married to her first husband. When she met her bodyguard, it was love at first sight for these two.

So she divorced her first husband to start dating her bodyguard. The media thought that it was a just a fling. But they proved them wrong because their relationship turned into something more serious.

20740uf.png

Ooh, I see! So the bodyguards are all the same in the game? I thought they was different like NPCs. Sorry, I'm a newbie :)
    Ooh, I see! So the bodyguards are all the same in the game? I thought they was different like NPCs. Sorry, I'm a newbie :)

Yeah the bodyguard looks different on everyone's game.

If my doll's bodyguard wasn't slightly attractive she would have fired him a long time ago lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah the bodyguard looks different on everyone's game.

If my doll's bodyguard wasn't slightly attractive she would have fired him a long time ago lol

What! Oh... So how BobbieM met a Jack Farmer? Is the name of all the bodyguards same in every game?
    I'm sorry for all the questions, just trying to learn something :p
    What! Oh... So how BobbieM met a Jack Farmer? Is the name of all the bodyguards same in every game?
    I'm sorry for all the questions, just trying to learn something :p

Yeah all of the bodyguards have the same name on everyone's game but they all look completely different.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts

20740uf.png

Did your doll have kids with her last husband too? My doll's wife is getting annoying and boring lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Did your doll have kids with her last husband too? My doll's wife is getting annoying and boring lol

Nope her ex hubby is a redhead. She never had kids with her previous hubby haha

Her current hubby (bodyguard) is the biological father of her two kids. She thinks that he has better genes than her ex lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah all of the bodyguards have the same name on everyone's game but they all look completely different.

Sounds nice! May I ask you at which level you meet him? :)
    Sounds nice! May I ask you at which level you meet him? :)

Hmm...I completed that storyline gig a couple of months ago. I think that it was level 20 when my doll met her bodyguard.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hmm...I completed that storyline gig a couple of months ago. I think that it was level 20 when my doll met her bodyguard.

Not so long waiting for me then, I reached the level 16 today, yaay! :o
    Not so long waiting for me then, I reached the level 16 today, yaay! :o

Congrats! I think that it may be different on everyone's games. Some people met their bodyguard on different levels which depends on your game. I hope that you meet your bodyguard sooner or later.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Congrats! I think that it may be different on everyone's games. Some people met their bodyguard on different levels which depends on your game. I hope that you meet your bodyguard sooner or later.☺��
    Yeah I was about to say that being on a certain level has nothing to do with it (it might open up more quests). But really it draws down to how many quests you have already done. I'm on level 23 and still have no bodyguard. Either way I'm very happy with my hubby lol I don't think I would want to start all over again. My doll has been married three times already.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    Yeah I was about to say that being on a certain level has nothing to do with it (it might open up more quests). But really it draws down to how many quests you have already done. I'm on level 23 and still have no bodyguard. Either way I'm very happy with my hubby lol I don't think I would want to start all over again. My doll has been married three times already.

Have you ever met Juan Garcia on your game yet? My doll didn't want to cheat on her current hubby while she was working with him lol

He asked out my doll but she turned him down because Juan Garcia wasn't her type 😮
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG