Baby/Husband Questions

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
If I adopted that is 160 K Stars (almost $15 in cash). If I wait till my husband beings it up do I still pay 160 K Stars?

Can I change my baby's hair color?
Can I change my baby's skin color?
Can I change my baby's clothing?

On to the husband.. how do I find one that has a J.O.B.?
Can I change my husband's clothing?

I think that is all for now now. I'll add more if they come up! TIA!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    No, when your husband asks you you won't have to pay for it.

No, you can't change the features of the baby at all once you've had it. But you can have an influence on it beforehand! The baby will take on your hair color and eye color. So if you want your baby to have your hair color, but your husbands eye color, adjust accordingly before saying yes when your husband asks you.

Same with skin tone. Adjust accordingly before accepting when he asks you.

Yes, after you have the baby there will be a closet in the nursery especially for baby clothes.

LOL! All S.O are bums! You will pay for all dates, the wedding, etc.! They need to fix that lol!

Yes, you can gift your boyfriend/husband and then choose the clothing they wear. Sadly you can't change their hair. Another thing they need to fix!!

Hope that helps! :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No you don't have to pay if your husband asks you.

You can only change the name and clothing.

If your husband is a NPC, you can change his clothing and that means purchasing for him. If your husband is a rl player, no you can't unless you're the one playing that account.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If your husband is a rl player, no you can't unless you're the one playing that account.

Good point lol. Didn't think about pointing that out haha!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

LOL! All S.O are bums! You will pay for all dates, the wedding, etc.! They need to fix that lol!

Yes, you can gift your boyfriend/husband and then choose the clothing they wear. Sadly you can't change their hair. Another thing they need to fix!!

Hope that helps! :)

Lol my doll's hubby is broke. He's unemployed and he needs a new job. He used to be my doll's bodyguard. My doll is the breadwinner in the family haha

I wish that I could put on or take off my doll's hubby hat. He just loves his fedora hat since it's his signature style😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    If I adopted that is 160 K Stars (almost $15 in cash). If I wait till my husband beings it up do I still pay 160 K Stars?

Can I change my baby's hair color?
    Can I change my baby's skin color?
    Can I change my baby's clothing?

On to the husband.. how do I find one that has a J.O.B.?
    Can I change my husband's clothing?

I think that is all for now now. I'll add more if they come up! TIA!

You don't have to have a husband to have the baby with him. Once you reach 12000 points in the relationship will ask you if you want a baby. If you say no he will ask later.

Whether you adopt or have the baby yourself you cannot change the hair color or the skin color.

-If you adopt you can sort of shop around until you find a baby with the look you want.
    - If you have the baby then the skin color will be a blend of you and your partner. The eye color and hair color will be whatever you have when he asks you if you want a baby. So if you want the baby to be a blend then you need to change those two things before he asks. For instance my baby has my husbands eye color and hair bc I changed mine to match his just long enough for the baby to look like him.
    - Whether adopted or not you can change your babies hairstyle just not the color but like with your doll's hair it will cost you. The same goes for clothes. However if you have two babies you only have to buy items one time.

- All husbands have jobs unfortunately they don't matter or have any benefit on the game as you will always have to pay. Even if he is an A-lister the financial burden for dates is always on you. Once married he will appear in your homes. He also lives at the West Inn unless he is an A-lister then he lives in that additional space beside the Calabasas home. Nothing really happens at those two locations though.
    - Yes you can change the clothes via gifting if he is a NPC. You can control how he looks style wise however you cannot change his hair or remove a hat. And an annoying thing is is that if he comes with sunglasses you can't take them off unless you buy him a new pair and then you can remove those.
    I know! They sooo need to allow us to at LEAST gift our S.O's hairstyles. I mean if not all friends, at least our mates ya know??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You don't have to have a husband to have the baby with him. Once you reach 12000 points in the relationship will ask you if you want a baby. If you say no he will ask later.

Whether you adopt or have the baby yourself you cannot change the hair color or the skin color.

-If you adopt you can sort of shop around until you find a baby with the look you want.
    - If you have the baby then the skin color will be a blend of you and your partner. The eye color and hair color will be whatever you have when he asks you if you want a baby. So if you want the baby to be a blend then you need to change those two things before he asks. For instance my baby has my husbands eye color and hair bc I changed mine to match his just long enough for the baby to look like him.
    - Whether adopted or not you can change your babies hairstyle just not the color but like with your doll's hair it will cost you. The same goes for clothes. However if you have two babies you only have to buy items one time.

- All husbands have jobs unfortunately they don't matter or have any benefit on the game as you will always have to pay. Even if he is an A-lister the financial burden for dates is always on you. Once married he will appear in your homes. He also lives at the West Inn unless he is an A-lister then he lives in that additional space beside the Calabasas home. Nothing really happens at those two locations though.
    - Yes you can change the clothes via gifting if he is a NPC. You can control how he looks style wise however you cannot change his hair or remove a hat. And an annoying thing is is that if he comes with sunglasses you can't take them off unless you buy him a new pair and then you can remove those.

Are you sure about the SO's input? My earned babies had nothing to do with the SO. They got my hair, my skin color. And since the baby glitch was fixed, they also take the eyes of the mother. I've been telling people for months if they want the baby to have the Spouses looks, their dolls had to adopt those traits for the last date, when he asks and you say yes. Before the big baby glitch, my earned Dante had my hair, my skin but purple eyes. The baby I earned after the glitch was fixed, had my hair skin AND eyes. I don't think the SO has any contributions. In this pic, baby Jagger Raphael9 has my eyes and hair (I dropped the tan that he got when I changed my hairstyle. lol) and the Nanny is holding Dante. My earlier earned baby, born with my hair, my skin and purple eyes. ;)
    3b60945f-e7ef-4ff1-a170-eb9bdd94f0bc_zpsxqqmgptr.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    The babies need to grow up into toddlers! I guess I am waiting to have a baby till my SO asks because 160 K Stars is way too much for something that really has no value on how my game play goes moving forward. What a bummer.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

I'm past 12,000 points with my husband and he hasn't asked yet. Grr! I want a baby! LoL
    How do I get my husband to ask about a baby? He never asks anything. We are over 12,000 and I date him multiple times a day. He always compliments me but he never asks about a baby. This is frustrating. How do you get to the point of having a baby? I wish I had 160 K Stars to buy a baby but I just don't. But clearly my husband isn't interested..??