Husband not asking for a baby?! Glitch?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
How do I get my husband to ask about a baby? He never asks anything. We are over 12,000 and I date him multiple times a day. He always compliments me but he never asks about a baby. This is frustrating. How do you get to the point of having a baby? I wish I had 160 K Stars to buy a baby but I just don't. But clearly my husband isn't interested..??
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    That's weird. Try going into one of your houses maybe.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    BobbieM, you just hit 12k and he didn't ask? what's your actual relationship score? If the last date took you to 12k, I would do another date to see if that does it. Then see if a locked Nursery in one of your homes is suddenly unlocked. If you're over 12k and no baby, I'd send in a customer care ticket. You're not talking about a second baby, right? I'll go check the FAQ just to make sure the numbers haven't changed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    That's weird. Try going into one of your houses maybe.

I did try both houses and nothing. The room is still looked and the **** won't talk to me. I'm gunna divorce him if this keeps up. Lol
    BobbieM, you just hit 12k and he didn't ask? what's your actual relationship score? If the last date took you to 12k, I would do another date to see if that does it. Then see if a locked Nursery in one of your homes is suddenly unlocked. If you're over 12k and no baby, I'd send in a customer care ticket. You're not talking about a second baby, right? I'll go check the FAQ just to make sure the numbers haven't changed.

I am over the 12K. I'm almost 14K out of the 20K. I am going to send off a ticket now. So frustrating. I'm not asking for much ��
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I think he's gun shy! LoL

image.jpg

Dang guy!!
    Hold off on the ticket. I saw this.

A couple need not be married to have a baby but their relationship meter must be at maximum (15000/15000).

It's from the Glu Support/FAQs for the game. Awesome resource, I believe it's also in Options, right in the game.

With the update it's now 15,000 points for the first one. I'm sorry, you're almost there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I think he's gun shy! LoL

image.jpg

Dang guy!!

You're only at 1,600 not 12,000. Koko says it is now 15,000 though. You are going to have to date for quite a bit more to get that baby. Sorry.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Ugh!! That's BS. Why would they change that in the update to THAT big of a gap! They want everyone to pay 160 K Stars for a baby. It's a game. I am not spending over $10 for a fake baby. And now I have to date for 6 months with a dead beat who pays for NOTHING to get to 15,000. What a joke! The updates for this game are getting worse and worse.

Not everyone can afford real money for the games. They fail to realize that.
    Hold off on the ticket. I saw this.

A couple need not be married to have a baby but their relationship meter must be at maximum (15000/15000).

It's from the Glu Support/FAQs for the game. Awesome resource, I believe it's also in Options, right in the game.

With the update it's now 15,000 points for the first one. I'm sorry, you're almost there. :)

I saw that too Koko when my guy didn't ask when I hit 12k. So I was bummed. But then I dated him one more time and he did ask. So the first child is still at 12k. They need to clarify that FAQ page to say first child at 12k, 2nd at 15k.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Ugh!! That's BS. Why would they change that in the update to THAT big of a gap! They want everyone to pay 160 K Stars for a baby. It's a game. I am not spending over $10 for a fake baby. And now I have to date for 6 months with a dead beat who pays for NOTHING to get to 15,000. What a joke! The updates for this game are getting worse and worse.

Not everyone can afford real money for the games. They fail to realize that.

In order to conceive the first baby with your partner, it's 12,000 points which is the requirement. Then the second baby is at the max level which is 15,000.

It's gonna be a lot of hard work for your doll to conceive two babies with her significant other.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Doh, I didn't expand the shot. Good eye. However, the FAQ says 15,000/15,000. So, either it's a typo, or the requirement has changed. I just checked my maxed out game, and the max is still 15K. I'm thinking the FAQs are a typo, but absolutely a big difference between 1200 points and 12000.

Definitely not ticket time. You can always save/buy stars and 'adopt' Some of my babies were adopted. Sorry about the confusion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just a half typo lol. They just need to update that faq page. :)

Good luck BobbieM! Happy dating! (I would advise doing longer dates at Oak in Soho, NY. to get the best relationship increase.)
  • loulou2022loulou2022 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Need help with Kim Kardashian haven't got enough stars or coins need help