Referring friends to a gig

AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
How do we offer gigs to a friend in our contacts? I've had a few offered to me that I've completed and I'm just wondering how it works.

I've only had actual real players in my game for a few months (I was a loner until I discovered this forum!). I remember NPCs asking me if I could refer a friend for a gig before I had any friends on GC, obviously I couldn't refer any at the time. Now I never get asked by any NPCs, why is this?

Also, is there any incentive to refer friends? Have the GC friends that have suggested me for a gig received a cash payout/xp points if I completed the gig with 5 stars?
Top 20 +++
My doll's name is Madison :)
(~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    How do we offer gigs to a friend in our contacts?

An NPC will ask you if you want to. So, click on NPCs to see what they say.

Also, is there any incentive to refer friends?

Yes, if they complete it, you will get some money. I think the NPC will give it to you next time you click on them. Not sure on that part...
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ok, thank you, PolkaDot :) helpful as always :)

I'll just keep clicking on NPCs to see if they say anything.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When I tap on the NPC speech bubble, I noticed that the NPCs usually ask me to refer gigs to my KKH friends during the gig weekend events quite often.

I hope that helps.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    When you see the GC friend after they accept and complete the gig, then they will give you bonus cash. I want to say it is less than $1k. I wish it were k stars or something really useful.

Also, I find that the NPCs that I've used the most with gigs ask for referrals. I get the most requests when I invite the NPCs to a house party. That's the best way that I find people asking for referrals.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Ok, thank you, PolkaDot :) helpful as always :)

I'll just keep clicking on NPCs to see if they say anything.

You are very welcome :)

I really appreciate the kind words. thank you.

The NPCs do sometimes ask for referrals a lot during the house parties, the others here are right. I've also often had it happen when NPCs are just hanging out in the restaurants and clubs and such.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks everyone for all of your answers :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I wish we could earn kstars or diamonds when we were referred to a project by a friend and completed it. 
    (I don’t know if my sentence is correct or not , English is not my first language.) 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    @KaylaRodriguez22 here's what's supposed to happen when you refer someone for gigs.

I keep tapping and no one's asked me if I know anyone who needs work yet. I wonder if it's because I said no every time for so many years 🤷 I'll keep trying doll 💖