Black Friday Sale

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Can someone who has been through a Black Friday same with Glu explain to me what they do, what I should look for. I am assuming they put things in a major sale. Do they bring back older items? Do they do a K Stars sale before? Is the Black Griday Sale all Friday or they change it hourly or what not (that would suck because I want to spend time with family not be glued ?no pun intended) to my phone.. Any advise, tips, tricks!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Last year we had a sale on k-star items from the wardrobe, but there isn't a pattern judging for this year Halloween that was different from the first one so...
    k0CPqij.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Last year we had a sale on k-star items from the wardrobe, but there isn't a pattern judging for this year Halloween that was different from the first one so...
    k0CPqij.gif?1

LOL Thanks Vats! So last year they had the items on sale but not the K Stars? Did last years run all day or things were on sale by the hour? I guess that's the big one because we do have family coming over and I don't want to keep checking my phone. I will but you know.. I wasn't around for last year so idk how it was ran at all.

How many K Stars are y'all keeping in your pocket? I'm sick and bedridden but my husband agreed to buy me an iTunes card so I'm wondering what I should hoard!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax got a lot of KStars on hand from the android sale. My iOS doesn't, broke...
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought stars were on sale too, but I really can't say for sure. We can dig it up if no one recalls. I'd love to link any thread (with the picture if possible) for reference. Hey, I have an idea.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah I'm not sure if we had a sale for buy k-stars or if the black friday was an event that ran during all weekend, but it happened all day on that friday for sure!

I don't have much items at the wardrobe left to buy, besides hair stuff, what I really wanted is a sale with event items where we could choose them, instead of the trowback boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    It was longer than a day. It gave people time to fund purchases. Maybe as a new player I got a Star sale pop up, that I assumed everyone got. That could very well be it. I am searching and I can't find any stuff about Black Friday. except a 5 post thread after the event talking about what items they wanted. I guess we just talked more and pictured less back then. I'm still looking around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The event started on Thursday (Thanksgiving day) and ended on Saturday, or maybe Sunday. But I think the sale lasted longer.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    THIS WAS FOR LAST YEAR!
    It is NOT going on now, nor is it what we will get this year!

Black%20Friday%20Details%202014_zpsr6hcisz5.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I do hope there's a sale on clothing... I have a big list. Will probably spend all my k-stars. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yes that's it!

That was our very first VIP event! I bought the jet days before and I was broken, but I got the pants from the event, and that's how started my saga of just getting the first item from VIPs events!

Thanks Charli and Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I am missing the holiday decorations. We had cornacopia, and what they call Indian Corn on the Island, and a Turkey. I loved them. I'm hoping the cut back on decorations don't have anything to do with this whole 'stamp out Christmas' movement. I've already slowly started decorating for Christmas. That announcement graphic brings back memories. I knew there was a sale, I thought it was Stars, but it was energy. It's the 50% sale that I'm drooling over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax got a lot of KStars on hand from the android sale. My iOS doesn't, broke...

I seen the Android sale! bummer iOS wasn't included!!
    Andromeda wrote: »
    I wasn't around last year at this time, so who knows. Hopefully they do a black Friday sale again!

I have just over 500 k stars currently, which I've been hoarding for a while in preparation. I have some Google play credit too. If they do another sale, I might buy the 50 k star pack (which has recently gone on sale a couple times for $3.99).

How much have the rest of you hoarded?

Id love to say I hoarded but I have maybe 15 K Stars *blush*
    It was longer than a day. It gave people time to fund purchases. Maybe as a new player I got a Star sale pop up, that I assumed everyone got. That could very well be it. I am searching and I can't find any stuff about Black Friday. except a 5 post thread after the event talking about what items they wanted. I guess we just talked more and pictured less back then. I'm still looking around.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy it's more then a day. That's really all I need. I just don't want to be with family and logged in to KKH to make purchases. lmao!!
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not sure if we had a sale for buy k-stars or if the black friday was an event that ran during all weekend, but it happened all day on that friday for sure!

I don't have much items at the wardrobe left to buy, besides hair stuff, what I really wanted is a sale with event items where we could choose them, instead of the trowback boxes!

Throwback boxes would be the ULTIMATE hit!! I would LOVE to win some of the older stuff!!
    Charli wrote: »
    I do hope there's a sale on clothing... I have a big list. Will probably spend all my k-stars. :p

I do too!! Maybe I can get lots of new things!!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I have hoarded 728 stars from the android sale on my Kindle (only my main account, other one is broke). It's been hard not to spend them!!!! But I only have like 36 on my iPad game. But I might be able to buy some. Hopefully there's a sale fore iOS!!!

So will ALL the k-star stuff be 50% off? Like even the Karl stuff, and the handbags?? I hope so.

And YES! Throwback stuff would be sweet!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    With the previous throwback boxes have they done facial features like the mouth with the vampire fangs? I'm desperate for those eyes I was too broke to do much about when they were out for the event :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    They haven't done the fangs, I've been yearning so much for it!

No eyes and lips either.
    PM to add
    We only know last year it was 50% off. And I think it was just clothes, accessories and hair. But, what was last year, does not mean it will be the same this year. I just think, that we've been talking about this for almost a year, and look...2 Weekend Event threads are being dedicated to the sale, so they HAVE to know that a krappy Black Friday Sale, would probably set off a KlusterFlub of angst and more. By virtue of Black Friday Sales, people go crazy. I really don't think Glu will let us down. We've been promoting this for so long, I just think we'll be as happy as a pig in poo, when the Black Friday Event rolls out next week. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I am reeeeally hoping for throwback boxes to be apart of the Black Friday event.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I am so flippin' excited!!! Last year I was brand new to the game and had next to no Kstars. This time around, I've been saving up for months. My plan is to finally get all the expensive outfits I've been lusting after for forever, like the short blue leopard print dress and then grab some shoes, hair, and accessories with whatever I have left. I just hope glu doesn't so something terribly disappointing now that our hopes are up so high!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    I am so flippin' excited!!! Last year I was brand new to the game and had next to no Kstars. This time around, I've been saving up for months. My plan is to finally get all the expensive outfits I've been lusting after for forever, like the short blue leopard print dress and then grab some shoes, hair, and accessories with whatever I have left. I just hope glu doesn't so something terribly disappointing now that our hopes are up so high!
    Me too, omg. I saved up for a very long time for that helicopter in London. If they slash the prices in half, I might finally be able to afford it!
    GC: Zoë Strange