Options

Any other Facebook players?

NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
So I am always reading about the cool quests people on the iPad talk about, but since the last half of my post-wedding quest went MIA (weeks ago), outside of the weekend events and the birthday ones, I really haven't had any special events about meeting new characters or starting new stories. I was hoping reaching top 100 might have triggered some new arc, but nothing. I know when you reach the #1 spot you can "start from the bottom" again and get some new arcs. Bit that feels like a long way to go. Anyone else plays and is having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I play on Facebook.....we don't always get the same events the mobile players get. Apparently Glu has us on a different server. I am hoping Glu gets it's act together on this. I'm beginning to suspect the people who work on this game have their hands full. Between fixing errors in the game and handling "help desk" requests I think they are overloaded. I am on level 16 and am absolutely stunned at the lack of storyline in this game. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what but there is virtually no meaningful conversation between dolls, it's pathetic, unless it's in the future idk, but I tell you I'm getting very bored with the game.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    So I am always reading about the cool quests people on the iPad talk about, but since the last half of my post-wedding quest went MIA (weeks ago), outside of the weekend events and the birthday ones, I really haven't had any special events about meeting new characters or starting new stories. I was hoping reaching top 100 might have triggered some new arc, but nothing. I know when you reach the #1 spot you can "start from the bottom" again and get some new arcs. Bit that feels like a long way to go. Anyone else plays and is having this issue?

Try maybe clearing browser cache. Usually works for me when the game is buggy.
    Right now my game is fine, I'm getting new events normal.