New Feed!! 2 Hour Events Gone Missing!!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
There is very little that is more annoying then that news feed ("Twitter feed") that goes on forever and ever. It annoys me so much. I don't want to read 6-10 messages before I can move out of the gig or move on!!

I've also not gotten any 1-2-3 hour gigs in forever. What gives. So they do they JUST because it's events?!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I don't think I've ever had a 2 hour gig. I've always had 1, 3, 8, & 12 hr gigs. I never get 1 hr gigs anymore!!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever had a 2 hour gig. I've always had 1, 3, 8, & 12 hr gigs. I never get 1 hr gigs anymore!!

I get almost ALL 8 hour gigs. I get a 3 hour gig maybe 1x a week. It's frustrating. I get 1 hour DATES, but nothing else is 1 hour. I don't understand it. Grr!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

This game doesn't even have 2 hr gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    1 hour-gigs disappear after your first comeback i believe. And there was never 2-hour gigs...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    There are no 2 hour gigs in this game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    1 hour-gigs disappear after your first comeback i believe. And there was never 2-hour gigs...

Really? I have to check that out on my game when I choose my final comeback then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Bobbie are you talking about storyline or side gigs? A big bulk of the storyline gigs are 8 hours unfortunately. When Simon calls you for a side gig you can select "what else?" Until he offers you a 3 hr gig.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!