Options

Comeback?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Where do I find info on this? I see it all the time but I can't find info on it and searching the forums brings up lots and lots of things that don't really tell me anything!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    That's when you get #1 the game offers you to go to the bottom of the list, loosing all your fans so you can climb back up. You also get an outfit of your choosing and an upgrade to dating or appearances or gigs.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    There's a comeback thread stickied on the forums.

I found a post by Koko that describes the comeback.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125431-Feedback-on-quot-Comeback-quot-quest&p=356334&viewfull=1#post356334
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    There's a comeback thread stickied on the forums.

I found a post by Koko that describes the comeback.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125431-Feedback-on-quot-Comeback-quot-quest&p=356334&viewfull=1#post356334

BLAH!! Thanks Nai! I am going to bother Kmart some of these threads so they are easy to find when others ask. I know I ask a lot of questions. I seriously appreciate the reply!! I did a generic search on comeback and everything was so generic. So I totally appreciate this!! Have a GREAT holiday!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks!! I'm #1 and it's asking me about a comeback.

Okay.. With the Black Friday stuff and the holiday tomorrow do those of you who have done the comeback think I Gould wait till the holiday is over or do y'all think it's smarter to do before the holiday.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    BLAH!! Thanks Nai! I am going to bother Kmart some of these threads so they are easy to find when others ask. I know I ask a lot of questions. I seriously appreciate the reply!! I did a generic search on comeback and everything was so generic. So I totally appreciate this!! Have a GREAT holiday!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks!! I'm #1 and it's asking me about a comeback.

Okay.. With the Black Friday stuff and the holiday tomorrow do those of you who have done the comeback think I Gould wait till the holiday is over or do y'all think it's smarter to do before the holiday.

Bobbie - I recommend waiting 'til after. With the comebacks, you will receive new quests, and I can't remember, but I'm sure some of them are 8 hours long. Since this weekend you will be able to get a star for each gig, you will be better off sticking to shorter gigs.

BTW - I started my first comeback about a month ago. I had been afraid to do it, but it's breathed new life into the game for me.
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Bobbie - I recommend waiting 'til after. With the comebacks, you will receive new quests, and I can't remember, but I'm sure some of them are 8 hours long. Since this weekend you will be able to get a star for each gig, you will be better off sticking to shorter gigs.

BTW - I started my first comeback about a month ago. I had been afraid to do it, but it's breathed new life into the game for me.

Thank you so much for your input. Yes, 8 he gigs wouldn't be good during the weekend events. I was also JUST thinking (since my SO in the game called for a date) that I haven't gotten to have a baby with my SO yet either and I don't want to lose the progress with him since I cannot afford to pay 160 K Stars for a baby! If they are on sale this weekend (that sounds awful, but you know what I mean) I may just get one and then it won't matter much if I start over in a relationship too.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bobbie, take note you will not get 1h gigs from Simon anymore after your 1st comeback. We're having the earn Kstars for gig event, so might be good to do it only after the event ends.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Bobbie, take note you will not get 1h gigs from Simon anymore after your 1st comeback. We're having the earn Kstars for gig event, so might be good to do it only after the event ends.

Very good point!! Thanks. I'll wait. I can do it after the event. It won't break me to wait! ;)