Welcome Baby!!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I FINALLY reached that point! And decided that waiting wasn't even an option! I love the options for the baby, although they are very gem expensive!! We (Jayden & I) had a baby girl!! Welcome baby Annabelle!!

3CCDF04C-E121-42C3-B8E3-836AD56A7C34_zpsjs4ohrtp.jpg

What an exciting add to the game! Hopefully this baby stuff will be doable. Perhaps this is why my husband doesn't have a job.
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Oh your baby is ADORABLE!!! Congrats!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Lol yes lets say the husband doesn't have a job so he can stay with the baby (When the real reason is he just a lazy dude.)
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    mirage wrote: »
    Oh your baby is ADORABLE!!! Congrats!

Thank you!!
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Lol yes lets say the husband doesn't have a job so he can stay with the baby (When the real reason is he just a lazy dude.)

Yes!! Well lazy dude can suck up my daycare bill at minimum!! LOL
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats Bobbie! Your new bundle of joy is absolutely adorable!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »

Lol that's why some players get divorced from their spouse after the baby is born because we're basically the bread winners of the household.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Huge congratulations Bobbie. Lovely family. Congratulations
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Congrats Bobbie! Your new bundle of joy is absolutely adorable!

Thanks you!!
    Lol that's why some players get divorced from their spouse after the baby is born because we're basically the bread winners of the household.

I thought about a divorce but I'm going to start my first comeback after the event! Trying to scoop up most of the stars I can. Although with only 8 hour gigs I'm not earning very many. I've only had FOUR gigs that were 3 hour and my dates are ONE hour. Everything else has been EIGHT hours. It's annoying. And many of them aren't giving me the stars. I am tracking which events and times for support when they message me but it's doubtful they will give me the stars I really truly earned. Ugh.
    Huge congratulations Bobbie. Lovely family. Congratulations

Thank you KoKo. It means so much to me. You truly have been so helpful and understanding along with a few other player here. It makes me so happy to be apart of this forum!