No Daily Giftbox for a Week

deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
I haven't received any daily gift boxes or spouse rewards for about a week or two. I could be accidentally missing the spouse rewards but I know for a fact I haven't received gift boxes for a while. Glu support couldn't help much besides telling me that moving the clock forward could affect it, but I've never changed the time on my phone by more than a few hours ahead for time zone changes. Does anyone know how to fix this? Should I try messing around with the clock?
GC: deirdre98

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. So sorry this is happening. Please submit a ticket into Customer Care, and they will try to get it fixed quickly for you. Good thing, you can still play, you're just missing your giftbox. Please try to tap your spouse between now and tommorrow at this time, and double check about that.

Good luck, and if you need help submitting a ticket, there are instructions here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi Koko, thanks for your advice! You always respond so quickly. I actually already submitted a ticket and that was when they told me about the time change issues, but they didn't do anything else for me. Do you think I should submit another ticket?
    So I've been playing very little to make sure I didn't accidentally just forget about clicking a gift box or spouse rewards, and I really haven't gotten anything. I guess it's been about 2 weeks now. I'm afraid there aren't going to be any solutions to this, but I guess it isn't the worst thing that could happen to my game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you haven't heard anything after 2 weeks, can you resubmit, and open with "I sent in a ticket 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard anything. THen restate the situation for them. I'm sorry this is happening.

Hey, I'm suggesting that everyone make a record of their Hollywood ID#, and store it somewhere other than the device, If anything happens in the future, and you can't get into the game, you can't get the number. Customer Care won't be able to help without it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I will thanks. And thats a good idea, I'll be sure to write it down somewhere! :)