Possible to move stars from one game to another?

ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
I suspect the answer is no, but I thought I'd ask..

I started playing KKH on my iPhone a year or two ago, then began a new game on my KindleFireHD. I now rarely play on the iPhone and was trying to keep up with it here and there, however I realize now it is no fun for me to try to keep that second game going. I want to delete the app from the iPhone and only play on the Kindle. Is there any way to have my 139 Kstars from my iPhone game transferred to my Kindle game? Can I "friend" myself and "gift" the stars (or gifts if I must) somehow to myself across devices (or platforms or whatever)?

Am I just out of luck? It's so hard to earn free stars on the Kindle.. I'd LOVE to be able to gift myself. :)
Began an iOS game and need friends!
Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry Charlotte. First, you can't gift stars. 2nd, even if you could gift stars, you can't interact across different platforms in any way. Your only chance, is to submit a customer care ticket, and see if they will help. When you submit a ticket, Be sure to have both hollywood ids, and explain clearly what you want to do. They are the only ones who can help you, if it is at all possible.

Good luck, and if you need help with messaging Customer Care, visit this post for info.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thank you for the reply and info, Koko. I didn't know if there was some roundabout way to gift stars, but it sounds like definitely not and that's ok. I'll give asking customer care some thought. Thanks!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And please pop in to the fun stuff in General Discussion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary