Kindle update??

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Any other Kindle players having a hard time getting the update to show up in the store?? I've been shutting down my Kindle over and OVER for days, and I cannot trigger the update!! What's going on?? :confused::(
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Has it been confirmed it's out? I told someone in another thread (maybe you) that I'd try to find out, but I have no info yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    No hun, wasn't me. This is the first time I've said anything. Usually when someone says Android update is out that includes Kindle, so idk. Thanks for the quick reply sweets!! <3
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh man and I totally was gonna get a kindle fire hdx, too. It's so sad that Glu doesn't roll out these updates along with other android devices.

im on an iPad myself but I totally love the clarity of high end android phones & kindle fire hdx. I always wanted to start a new game on one.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well, I had my hubbies company Christmas party tonight, so I don't know exactly when it hit. But I had the update by the time I got home this evening. They are doing better about getting it to us before the weekend event so we don't miss any time on that anymore... so thanks for that GLU!! ;)
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Oh man and I totally was gonna get a kindle fire hdx, too. It's so sad that Glu doesn't roll out these updates along with other android devices.

im on an iPad myself but I totally love the clarity of high end android phones & kindle fire hdx. I always wanted to start a new game on one.

I wouldn't let the update situation dissuade you. It's still a very good platform to play KKH on! I'm really loving my new iPad, but there are a few things I really miss that are missing on the iPad that are on Kindle. #1 being free flippin stars offers!!! Why no free stars on ios?! #2 When I purchase stars from the store on my Kindle I buy Amazon Coins first, and then use them to buy the stars. Then when I buy my stars I'm used to getting x amount of free Amazon Coins. Like if I bought the $20 pack I'd get 300 coins free. Well anyway, I'd always end up with a bunch more stars for my money on my Kindle than on iPad. I miss that!!

In much less words... I recommend Kindle Fire HDX lolol.....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    By all means Zoë go for another game. You are such an avid player that a 2nd game would be perfect. A few things about that......I love the iOS and Android games, but......I'm absolutely loving the Android play of seeing both Androids every time an Android goes to a home, or on the plane. I love that aspect.

Think about your options, and as long as a 2nd game is started, you'll have fun regardless of the platform. :) Welcome to the Dark Side. Come on in, the water's fine. Muhahahaha.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary