Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't win any special event clothing and I just completed a 4 hr date and got 4 bonus event points. Is this a lucky glitch or what⁉

xcki08.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I didn't win any special event clothing and I just completed a 4 hr date and got 4 bonus event points. Is this a lucky glitch or what⁉

Interesting!

I have seen similar boosts happen when wearing past prize clothing...like during Halloween. Maybe it's something like that?

I want to thank those who are equating the winter hair with that spooky, creepy Tv show because it makes it unpalatable to me and I'd rather not play this event anyhow. Lol. Seriously! If I get it in a future Throwback, fine; but I don't want to pay for it, or spend all weekend grinding for it, only to pay the guys who break up with me inevitably the following week too.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The girl's. So the guys only have 5 tops? No pants or accessories? I wonder if they're going to add more clothing progressively IF it will be lasting throughout December.

The tights appeared in my boxes, but I haven't seen anyone else's box with it nor someone who has won it. I already purchased all tights in my closet so it should be new.

Can Trevor's picture and these pictures be added to a new thread or something, so it's easy reference.

9NP2XyX.jpg
    P0xCOEp.jpg

Hi Nai! I saw a couple people post those tights on Facebook and Insta. One was Instagram user cece.dila.kkh She won them in her box but has not posted a pic wearing them.
    iOS
    Hanukkah will soon be over! Here is another blue & white Hanukkah look for my doll Ali and her husband Noah Fisher. It's summertime down in Sydney so they don't have to bundle up!

9N5p6c4.jpg
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So in the gig with Willow and Olivier, I should just finish the task without paying the stars to charm him? I can't think at 3a.m. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Hi Nai! I saw a couple people post those tights on Facebook and Insta. One was Instagram user cece.dila.kkh She won them in her box but has not posted a pic wearing them.

If you see any styling of it, please post :) I'm just curious how different can this tights look, as compared to the one we already have.
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My "holiday gift box" just arrived. What the hell?
    25k569x.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    My "holiday gift box" just arrived. What the hell?
    25k569x.jpg

Wow how did you open three??

I'm also wondering what to do about Olivier...
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Wow how did you open three??

I'm also wondering what to do about Olivier...

I paid for them.

About Oliver: I charmed him and after completing the last gig I got a HUGE bonus. About 40 hearts, I think.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Just opened my 'holiday box' and got a ball of blue fluff .. im having bad luck with boxes . Yesterday I got 3 kstars :( with the event box I got that horrid blue dress ... great!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I didn't charm Oliver because who cares lol he's in a bunch of other main storyline gigs. I was given an option to sabotage Willow so that we didn't have to share the photo shoot in the last gig I guess. Maria called and said I didn't get the job and neither did Willow and then I got a bunch of stars. Womp womp.
    Got the new black boots in the holiday gift box! I now have the white dress, mistletoe earrings, and these boots. Really hoping I get the sequin blazer soon.

EmJ8a9e.png
    07WBX1q.jpg
    iOS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    What the... Can't believe I picked the worst boxes from this pallet! Slightly better than yesterday's $350 and 4 energy, but still..! :(
    E3A4BA87-1405-488F-8AEC-5BE9A62B5A36_zpspqntsgln.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Love your description of the
    Cookie Monster
    coat LMAO
    Just opened my 'holiday box' and got a ball of blue fluff .. im having bad luck with boxes . Yesterday I got 3 kstars :( with the event box I got that horrid blue dress ... great!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    So I just finished the 2nd weekend task where you charm Olivier. When Maria calls afterwards, should I choose sabotage Willow or do nothing? Or do we get screwed either way?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I always pick the first 3 boxes, I wanted to get the 3rd box but with a slip of hand hit "Done" and there goes my sunglasses.

Regardless, I'm happy that I got the earrings on my free box, and then I bought the next one. BAM! White gown. Makes my day :o

AjjXsAX.jpg
    PM to add
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ofc im not getting my daily giftbox today :( what to dooo
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    About Oliver: I charmed him and after completing the last gig I got a HUGE bonus. About 40 hearts, I think.

Ok Maria called me and said that I didn't got the job and gave me 30 extra hearts. Generally they give 50 bonus points, last weekend I paid and I received 60 points, so now if we want more points we have to pay, what's sad cause those gigs are very long and we spend a lot of energy on it!

Now the good news!
    KRSinFy.png?1

Got this beautiful sweater with roses in my daily gift box! Now I need the polar bear one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    AmyT wrote: »
    So I just finished the 2nd weekend task where you charm Olivier. When Maria calls afterwards, should I choose sabotage Willow or do nothing? Or do we get screwed either way?

Hey guys :) I'm stuck on Maria's call on my game, can anyone tell me how to answer her? Thank youuuu :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the black dress, yay!

Got the hair working on the outfit now. This is my Xmas look, lol.

IMG_3693.jpg

Also, when I post on here I don't see many options. For example, I only see Font and Size in the advanced editor, but everything else is blank. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys :) I'm stuck on Maria's call on my game, can anyone tell me how to answer her? Thank youuuu :)

Amy I chose do nothing and got 30 extra points, Kate chose sabotage and got 40, she charmed him and I didn't, can you choose do nothing and tell us the result?

Congratulations to all that already finished the event! I still need around 250 hearts to go!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Amy I chose do nothing and got 30 extra points, Kate chose sabotage and got 40, she charmed him and I didn't, can you choose do nothing and tell us the result?

Congratulations to all that already finished the event! I still need around 250 hearts to go!

Ok cool, I chose to do nothing. I'm just waiting to begin the 3rd gig in a few hours. I'll let you know what happens :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok cool, I chose to do nothing. I'm just waiting to begin the 3rd gig in a few hours. I'll let you know what happens :)

I did the same, I guess we wait now :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I always pick the first 3 boxes, I wanted to get the 3rd box but with a slip of hand hit "Done" and there goes my sunglasses.

Regardless, I'm happy that I got the earrings on my free box, and then I bought the next one. BAM! White gown. Makes my day :o

AjjXsAX.jpg

Congraaaats Nai!!! Great set of boxes! I love those green earrings, I hope I win them. I wear that kind of earrings a lot irl.
    Ahhh and those Dior So Real sunglasses.. dying! lol

iOS
    07/2014 
    I did the same, I guess we wait now :)

Hey! Have you opened a gift box yet today? What did you get? I'm sooo jel of your white gown lol! It was in my pallet this morning but I missed it :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Hey! Have you opened a gift box yet today? What did you get? I'm sooo jel of your white gown lol! It was in my pallet this morning but I missed it :(

Yes, I opened and got 4 energy lol I was about to post it :D glad I didn't open another, I think the only item was the tuxedo - in a box I would usually never open lol

iOS
    07/2014 
    Yes, I opened and got 4 energy lol I was about to post it :D glad I didn't open another, I think the only item was the tuxedo - in a box I would usually never open lol

I usually just pick at random, maybe I should start opening strategically and I might win something..?! Last good thing I won was the eyelashes months ago!

Did anyone work out if these gift boxes continue after the event? I hope so!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im so sad i dont get daily boxes :( want that white gown soo bad
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Holiday gift box day 2!
    image_zpskaapfnn8.png

Really wanted the rose sweater but I probably would have never chosen that box anyway. Still happy with what I got.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Congraaaats Nai!!! Great set of boxes! I love those green earrings, I hope I win them. I wear that kind of earrings a lot irl.
    Ahhh and those Dior So Real sunglasses.. dying! lol

Right? I thought this set of boxes was super good!

You might win them tomorrow! Wish you luck! And of course we need to know if it'll end after tomorrow or not.

Congrats Trevor! I think the pants is rare or something. But that top is so nice.
    PM to add