Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love the person who decided to make the better stuff earnable and the ugly stuff gift box exclusive. Thank you so much if you're reading this! You did a great job last week aswell! I love you!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Jfc, why is she ORANGE?

Southpark Kanye denied she was a Hobbit, he never said she couldn't secretly be an Oompa-Loompa.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    There you have it

2dirb7b.jpg
    2d1e02.jpg
    2n6agn.jpg

Thank you so much Kate for sharing the spoilers. We love it!

I am clearly in the minority here but I am not excited about the Weekend Event items. I do like that we can earn a winter hairstyle but the earner outfit looks like the outfit we have in our wardrobe with the yellow coat (pictured below). As for the mystery box items, I hope to win the gray scarf but we already have those black shoes, the outfit is very odd, and the hairstyle features a knit cap in the exact color we already have. I like the hairstyle but why do we need two curly hairstyles with maroon knit caps? I really wish the cap was gray or cream.

5CC308F3-EADF-49B6-B60A-4565E31292CE_zpsarxrl0dg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    LOL!

I only saw a clip of that - Do you watch "The People's Couch?" It's hilarious - and they featured it on there.

On the sneak peek itself - I do like the white and red holiday dress, and I LOVE the idea that there could be prizes in the daily gift boxes that are holiday related. Because, a lot of people cannot buy K stars, and it's nice if they can have fun, too.

I love The People's Couch! It sooo funny.

I'm excited about the special daily gift boxes and really hope to add that red & white dress to Dixie's wardrobe soon. It's lovely.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    If you enlarge the shoes, you can see they are actually the same color as the hat - burgundy/maroon. I like the style so I wouldn't be too upset to have them in another color. Although I would rather win the scarf!

gpuQ8TF.png
    iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I like the ernables, especially the hair and the boots. The coat - maybe if the dress was another color and not BLACK again, I would've loved it. The exclusives - nothing special.
    But I am excited about the holiday gift boxes :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I like the ernables, especially the hair and the boots. The coat - maybe if the dress was another color and not BLACK again, I would've loved it. The exclusives - nothing special.
    But I am excited about the holiday gift boxes :)

I just enlarged the earnable coat & dress. The black dress actually has some neat details on it but we can't see it because it's black! All black. If it was teal or red or orange or purple or any color but all black, we could see the detail on the dress.

I really hope the holiday gift boxes have Christmas sweaters, candy cane striped accessories, PJs with a snowman, etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I wonder if we will get a holiday gift box right away or if we will have to wait until our regular daily box to get the first special box?
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is the red and white dress going to be in special boxes, since the girl is wearing it.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is the red and white dress going to be in special boxes, since the girl is wearing it.

I hope so! She also appears to have snowflake earrings. And in another pic of the same doll, she has a Christmas themed charm bracelet. The person on instagram who got the boxes early because of a glitch also had holly shaped earrings.
    iOS
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Not that keen on anything, they are OK, but nothing I would love to win, finding the event items very bland the last few weeks :(
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Why does everything look so dull. Not excited for any of the items if I'm being honest
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I hope so! She also appears to have snowflake earrings. And in another pic of the same doll, she has a Christmas themed charm bracelet. The person on instagram who got the boxes early because of a glitch also had holly shaped earrings.

And we hope we actually win it :p
    PM to add
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    50 minutes!!...I should be doing the 2000 things I need to do today but whatever. I wanna see the guy's items!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I have 5 dates in progress currently.......Hubby at Oak, four randoms at Panino, Lif, Miraggio Grand, and Brew Palms. Should only need one energy each to finish once the event starts!
    iOS
    Grrrr.........Android player here, did not get any event points for my first date after the event started. Anyone else?
    iOS
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've completed two dates and got zero event points. What's going on?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I did not get any event points?? But i got an daily box and got a cool dress!!! :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Grrrr.........Android player here, did not get any event points for my first date after the event started. Anyone else?

Oh god...I thought it was just me. Android player here too. First day =zero event points :confused:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh they should fix it ASAP.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Same, waste of 2k cash arghhh please fix it!!!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No event points for me either!

That's a shame cause guy's stuff is really good this weekend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I have an iPhone and I am not getting any event points either.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Fix it pleaaase. Did you guys get a gift box?:-) i see girls in my phonebook wearing amazing new clothes! Espesically sassy! That dress omg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Hi All - I started a thread in support- Please post in it if you are not getting event points!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198190-Weekend-Event-12-11-Love-is-in-the-Air-Event-Points-Missing&p=419465#post419465
    iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG! Look what I got in my daily gift box! I can't believe it!

1235lzc.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    While we wait for this to be fixed........please post pics of the guys stuff! And also any special gift boxes, would love to see the possibilities and winnings!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I came his p*ssed about my own complaint, but no event points? Glad I just backed out of an 8 hour with the hubby. I do Strange before I do that. I'll contact Glu. Surprisingly, I have been known to get an early response some mornings. Has anyone posted about the no points on Facebook? I'll brb to complain about my complaint. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Iphone player, no event points after finishing THREE dates...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG! Look what I got in my daily gift box! I can't believe it!

1235lzc.jpg

The dress is beautiful Sassy! There was no dress on my holiday gift box :(
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo