Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I'm taking AppleP into the Walk gig now. I'll let you know. and, how do you hold something over a week? Simon never gives me new things till the old ones are done.

For some reason, I was able to call Simon and request new gigs. Normally, I can't do any other gigs. I guess I finally got a good glitch!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wonderful. I have a few things left to do, but they're from the update storyline, not last week's event. I just got the short boots in the 2nd game. I just wish they weren't tan. I'm not very into earth tones. But they look cute with the coat.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yey only bought 2 boxes and got what i wanted in the first try :)
    & a nice shirt from the daily box not bad glu

image_zpsjxd3os6t.png

And know i can look like im going dancing
    image_zpszjh0as6s.png

I forgot to take pictures of the boxes
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If this was my set, I would fly. I usually open the first 3 boxes in a row. You look awesome in the white dress btw :o

I totally forgot that those boxes were 10 k stars. As I opened it at work, on my lunch break and got totally excited for winning a white gown, I hit collect. Imagine my face when I saw the other items. I usually open the third box in the first and second row. I would have gotten the earrings, which are fab IMO. Maybe tomorrow :) and thank you, I'm in love with the dress!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Witch one are the weekend even gigs i cant find them :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jenn0503 wrote: »
    Witch one are the weekend even gigs i cant find them :(

"Show your walk". It'll be at Paris, the gig name would be Balmain Winter Collection.

Congrats on your goodies!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not too sure how I feel about winning the daily gift box jumpsuit inside of my freebie weekend event gift box since I don't like any of the specialty event clothing. So yay or nay⁉

tmp_27654_Screenshot_2015_12_11_14_18_30_1_18413.png

tmp_27654_Screenshot_2015_12_11_14_28_22_1_33967.png

20mb image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Peter I'm so jealous that you got the giftbox hair! Ugh I'm really trying to save my kstars for the next VIP event to buy the Balmain items but maybe I'll buy one more giftbox when I get home.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG you had to restart your Android game?!!! That is such a nightmare!!!

and Jax turning into a girl.

HtP0BDI.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I don't feel like waiting for all the weekend gigs to finish the event.... I think I might just go completely broke at Oak. Decisions decisions.....
    iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nay. Ughhhh, I don't like any of the weekend event's stuff at all. I've seen other people's screenshots, and they have entirely different stuff in them than our event stuff!😭I have two of those jumpsuits, I got them a while ago. Two--oh, yay.😒 One's just a nasty beige, but the black one's ok. It actually doesn't look bad on.

Where's the good stuff?!🎅🏻
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I've never liked dating events. They always feel like it takes a lot longer to collect the items to me. I wish the earnable coat was a stand alone item.
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I just went on my first date with my Ipad and I didn't get any event points! My android is getting them just fine! So weird. Is there somewhere I need to report the issue? I have done the update and I have the countdown for the events and one of my pets even gave me a heart. Is it maybe because its is my first date with this guy?
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    The event gig gave me 25 points plus 10 bonus.
    That's awesome. I was just going to collect my points but realised that I did the wrong Balmain gig. #fail

I started the event 4 hours late because I had school but I already got the hair from playing while watching some Scandal...so I'm not really worried about finishing...more about running out of money. I think I've already spent 20,000 kash. :/
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Why oh why do I only get 1 or 2 hrs dates?. Is it because G's been dating this girl for about 5 hrs? Lol. She already ask him if he thought they make a beautiful couple...you know? the very subtle hint these NPCs give when they want to get into a more serious relationship...I hate it because that means I'm getting 5 or 8 point for every date, it's gonna take forever and a day to finish. :rolleyes:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Why oh why do I only get 1 or 2 hrs dates?. Is it because G's been dating this girl for about 5 hrs? Lol. She already ask him if he thought they make a beautiful couple...you know? the very subtle hint these NPCs give when they want to get into a more serious relationship...I hate it because that means I'm getting 5 or 8 point for every date, it's gonna take forever and a day to finish. :rolleyes:

I know my lover for some hours and I only get 1 or 2 hr dates aswell, but he already is my fiancee :rolleyes:
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

I kept getting 1 or 2 hour dates over and over, like you, then all of a sudden I started getting loads of 4 and 8 hour and ones. It's now back to mostly 2 hour ones now...
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh....I feel like it's literally gonna take me forever to finish this event. I just hate how random the hrs of dates are on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone done the second weekend event gig yet? The one with Olivier and Willow Pape? When talking to Olivier, I had only the choices to pay 2 K stars, or come back later! Ugh.
    iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Has anyone done the second weekend event gig yet? The one with Olivier and Willow Pape? When talking to Olivier, I had only the choices to pay 2 K stars, or come back later! Ugh.

Really? This is so annoying!!!! I wasn't here last weekend so I don't know how you guys reacted to have to pay 5k k$ or 2 k-stars on a gig, but I got mad about it... So now if we want the extra points we have to pay? That's an absurd:mad:!

STOP WITH THAT RIGHT NOW GLU!!!!!!!!!
    and Jax turning into a girl.

HtP0BDI.png

Transgender Jax that's a good one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So we charm Oliver with two KStars and he still invites both you AND Willow to the photoshoot? W T F?

Whatever. I was so ****ed I chose to sabotage that w(b)itch.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nz7wipxJqg1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

another miss this weekend! I actually go out of my way to choose boxes/the area I usually don't and get this to show for it. And I was so close to the hat/hair ;__;

Ah well, I shall remind myself that it's all just pixels anyway while being a little tweaked that the outfits for the event aren't swapped instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    "Show your walk". It'll be at Paris, the gig name would be Balmain Winter Collection.

Thank you for answering this. Usually they say a time limit on them for like the next 2 days but not this time and I was confused.

My gift boxes have failed me this weekend. I got money in the daily which is fine cause dating is expensive and I just spent money on a necklace and that bathing suit in the weekend one. So not wintery.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So we charm Oliver with two KStars and he still invites both you AND Willow to the photoshoot? W T F?

Whatever. I was so ****ed I chose to sabotage that w(b)itch.

Kate I got the same result and I didn't charm him, I choose to not sabotage Dirk, now we have to keep track how many extra hearts you and I are gonna receive at the end! Are you in?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Kate I got the same result and I didn't charm him, I choose to not sabotage Dirk, now we have to keep track how many extra hearts you and I are gonna receive at the end! Are you in?

Definetely, Vats! Though I got too impatient and finished the event before completing the last gig.
    I actually think that we both will get the same amount of points.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Thank you :)
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I hate when I tap one of my pets and it doesn't give me energy 😤
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I hate when I tap one of my pets and it doesn't give me energy ��

Yes!!! You and me both, specially the ones that give 2 energy bolts!! It's the whole point of the pets, I barely tap on them when I play during the week.
    GC Minne622
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Saw the whole event box outfit and went crazy BUT took me while on the shoes tho. They wouldn't show up until now. :)

Screenshot_2015-12-11-08-58-46_zpsowqx0pkz.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-11-09-00-48_zpsqvmghsli.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-11-09-02-51_zpsvudfzdmc.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-11-09-13-52_zpse1vpr26u.jpg
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Nope...599/600 isn't annoying at all :rolleyes:

PhotoGrid_1449882677220_zpstaparl1o.jpg

I think I'm gonna go to Vegas and try to win some of my Kash back
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player