Glitch or no?

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
This has just happened on the third Marzio gig - I invited Koko, we are 1868 points and this is what I get when trying to use her button.. It doesn't give me stars :confused: Anyone with a similar problem?

5wfg5g.jpg

Also the guy I dated the weekend called me for a date and I said yes, and after 5 min he calls again and wants break up??? ***??? I chose him because he had a potential for a husband and baby daddy!

2je34p5.jpg
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    This has just happened on the third Marzio gig - I invited Koko, we are 1868 points and this is what I get when trying to use her button.. It doesn't give me stars :confused: Anyone with a similar problem?

5wfg5g.jpg

Also the guy I dated the weekend called me for a date and I said yes, and after 5 min he calls again and wants break up??? ***??? I chose him because he had a potential for a husband and baby daddy!

2je34p5.jpg

I started getting the button glitch on dates last night after the weekend event had ended. I'm glad I'm not alone!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes, it's a systemwide glitch. Everyone's posting their details in the thread in FAQ & Support. :)

Too bad the guy broke up with you.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, the glitch thread is here

Post your info, just for the record. We reported it to Glu, and Customer care before 8 this morning, New Yrok time, and we're waiting for word or resolution.

Luckily it is a play around glitch. I would just check, and if there is not the number of energy the task takes in the bubble.....Do Not Tap. It will cost you energy and get you nowhere.

Unfortunately I keep trying, and I have easily gone through a whole 'tank' of energy. But there have been worse glitches. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, ok sorry for opening a thread, but I haven't been on forum since morning and haven't played the game since last night, so I didn't knew about it. Glad it's not only me :) I'll post my info in the other thread.

Thanks guys for the quick reply.
    And Charli, yeah it sucks. Now I have no handsome NPC left to date lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy I'm sorry, that guy is crazy to dump you like that!

About handsome NPCs you can delete them of your contact list and add them again, they'll suffer of amnesia, but it's a way to you have a good time without having to go out with a fugly NPC!

And just delete them when you see one hanging out in a place, so you'll don't need to wait they show up randomly!

Hope this help you;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    It's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this! I send and in-game ticket thinking there was something wrong with my game
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy I'm sorry, that guy is crazy to dump you like that!

About handsome NPCs you can delete them of your contact list and add them again, they'll suffer of amnesia, but it's a way to you have a good time without having to go out with a fugly NPC!

And just delete them when you see one hanging out in a place, so you'll don't need to wait they show up randomly!

Hope this help you;)!

OMG Vats! Thank you for the advice! I didn't knew that! I'll try it def! xo

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You're so welcome my dear!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Good news!!!! Tenen.....
    2lkp6z9.png