Glitch -0 hour gig- +no more jobs + No Star Payout

SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
I don't if I'm posting in the right forum but there's something weird with my game...
I received a call from Simon for a quest gig and when I enter Mirimount Picture, it says 0 seconds left ^^
So I don't want to take the risk to start it since I don't want to lose my "on a roll" progress.
Did anything like this happened to anyone yet?
I don't know what to do :(

12380119_10208336811560491_372408958_n.jpg?oh=f265d6c642b9e2ad81818a0bbc690378&oe=5675A22A

Prev13

Comments

• Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problems with their tasks only being for 0 secs. It started happening to me this afternoon. I was approximately 85% complete with the 150 five star photo shoots and it knocked me all the way to zero! I submitted an email to customer support via the game but I do not usually receive responses. Also all my current tasks have wait times and Simon is not calling me to do other gigs. So frustrating!
  • pinapplpinappl Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am also having this issue. All Gigs are set for 0 hours 0 minutes. Dates haven't been affected.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I moved your post over here, and I'm left a message for people to post here. I have to do something, for a few hours, but I'll try and grab Glu. Please post these details, and no further screenshots necessary.

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    brief description of issue This is only for the 0 hour gigs please. Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pinapplpinappl Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me. Only as of this evening.
    Android
    Samsung galaxy s5
    Female
    Level 27
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.0.4
    Device: Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Level in Game: 28

Simon called for the 2nd gig on the Kortadito storyline. The bubble said I had 0 hours to complete the job. I did it and sure enough I had 0 seconds to complete it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Platform: IOS
    OS Version: 9.1
    Device: iPhone 5C
    Level: 36

Task: Tech Talk Show.
    After I skip this task Simon not call me for a regular task, 'cause I need to wait another 1 hour.

UPDATE: Ok. I accept this 0 hour gig. And now Simon NOT CALL me at all, I don't even have an option to call him by myself.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5c
    Level 40
    Female

I have the same problem. Task: Jimmy's party at Panino.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5c
    Level 40
    Female

I completed a gig and got a five star rating but I did not receive a Kstar at the end of the gig. I began the gig after the weekend event had started.

Edit: I can't try with another side gig since my calls from Simon are blocked due to the other 0hour gig glitch. Annoying!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    OS Version: 9.2
    Device: iPad air
    Level in Game: 31

I got one gig with a 0hr timer and finished it.. Then Simon called me with one of the gigs I've waited for and once again it says 0hr. I have 140 energy to use and I can't start anything new.. Please help. :)
    Ok, I reached out as soon as this glitch was identified as one, last night. As soon as I hear anything, I'll update you guys, Please continue to post your details here. The optimist in me says, at least it's not a grinder weekend. But I know, earning the stars is important, vital in this game in fact. So, know we'll try and get this figured out shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you for your help Koko. Hope we all get sorted soon.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air
    Level 33
    Female

It was fine before, but now when I'm trying to grind for KStars, this is happening to me too.

I completed the 0 hour gig, and Simon called to complete another 0 hour gig. These 2 are story line gigs. Should I start the 2nd one as well and see if Simon calls or wait out.
    PM to add
    Hi, we're experiencing a couple of issues that look related. If you are stuck, due to a 0 hour, 0 second gig, please post your details. If you're not getting Stars for 5 star gigs, Please shut down your device and restart. If that doesn't work, please sign in here with the following info:

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief descriptions. for example - I didn't get a star for a 5Star gig started after the event began. I then had a 0 hour gig, which can't be completed. As a result, I'm not getting any more tasks. I'm stuck, and I wasn't getting stars before I got stuck.

OK? This was confusing because there were games with one issue, games with both issues, so lets just use this thread, which Glu has been notified about.

If you posted here already and want to add new info, you can do that, or simply repost with the new info included.

Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got the glitch last night on one storyline gig, but everything is working fine besides that one incidence.

Unfortunately my 'flawless acting' level 7 achievement go down to zero, I was about 90% completed.

I sent an in-game ticket asking for them to fix it, but since I doubt that they'll fix the achievement stuff, I already asked a compensation for all the work I had, sometimes they do that as when I didn't got the prize of Kim's b'day because of a glitch...
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    So, you were able to get more gigs after the zero time gig? I haven't been hit, so I'm trying to understand. Was the zero time a side gig or storyline? how did you complete the zero time thing? Some people are stuck. So, walk me through the whole zero time gig experience Vats?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air
    Level 33
    Female

It was fine before, but now when I'm trying to grind for KStars, this is happening to me too.

I completed the 0 hour gig, and Simon called to complete another 0 hour gig. These 2 are story line gigs. Should I start the 2nd one as well and see if Simon calls or wait out.

Nai, I have no idea when we'll hear anything, it seems semi isolated, I just asked Vats to walk me through the whole thing, his carried on normally after that, so maybe he is the better one to give advice on this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So, you were able to get more gigs after the zero time gig? I haven't been hit, so I'm trying to understand. Was the zero time a side gig or storyline? how did you complete the zero time thing? Some people are stuck. So, walk me through the whole zero time gig experience Vats?

So everything went like this:

First I received Simon's call to do the third gig of Leo's storyline, that was my first storyline gig that I have to do after the glitch was fixed. Detail: I had a regular gig waiting for me start it at my list.

Then I started that gig that was an appearence at Ray's Show and then puf...the gig ended. Ray was there, talked to me, but there weren't task buttons.

I went outside and Simon called me for the next gig, that I did this morning.

Before doing that gig I did some Simon's regular gigs to get K-stars for the event...and that's it.

Hope this helps!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I really do hope it gets sorted soon, it sucks not being able to grind for stars or use all the energy I got in the boxes I opened so far.. :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok so mine goes like this. When I first saw this glitch, I was still doing storyline gigs alright. I was in the middle of a 8h storyline gig when the event started. Once I completed it, I did not get KStars either. Then Simon called and the time was 0 hrs. Curiosity killed the cat so I tried completing it, see the picture below, the gig ended instantly and did not pay out any rewards either. Simon then called again to do a 0 hrs storyline gig.

w1zLxwj.jpg

I'm not sure why only some are affected...
    PM to add
    Ok, it's being investigated. Thanks everyone. Sit tight, if you haven't posted, but you got hit with this, please post your details, and know,.........Glu is on this. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Not receiving K-stars for gigs. After I completed one 3 hour even without getting stars I restarted my phone. Then completed another 3 hour event without receiving stars after I had restarted my phone.

iPhone 5s
  • MilicaBMilicaB Registered Users 21 Posts
    Me too not reciving k stars for gigs.
    ipad, version 9.2, level 30. Restart didn't helped.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I got the 0 hour glitch aswell.

iPhone 4S
    iOS 9.1
    Level 37
    Female
    AmyT wrote: ยป
    iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5c
    Level 40
    Female

I completed a gig and got a five star rating but I did not receive a Kstar at the end of the gig. I began the gig after the weekend event had started.

Edit: I can't try with another side gig since my calls from Simon are blocked due to the other 0hour gig glitch. Annoying!

UPDATE
    So I just completed my 1st weekend gig and I received a Kstar, so it seems that's fixed (in this game at least).

Other issues still stand; 0hour gig preventing Simon calling with side gigs.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I'm hoping the star I didn't receive was isolated. sigh. 8 hour gig, no star.

iOS
    OS Version 9.0.2
    iPad MD510LL/A
    Level 40
    Female

Finished an 8 hour Leo Task, 5 Star gig, received no star. Now I'm looking to see if I have an open gig, because Simon isn't calling and my next gig is 22 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Android
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Level 28
    Male

Receive a kstar for the first gig I took for the event (1hr) and no kstars for any gig after (8 hrs and 3hrs). 0 hours for gigs it's been 'solved' so far.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    cometeled a gig & got no star as well

HyrdroLife
    Android 4.3
    Level 30
    Male
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Hi Andrzej, why not close down your device and reboot? That has kind of reset the star action for a number of people, myself included. Let us know what happens. And, when you reply, please mention if you ran into any 0 time gigs. ok? Good luck
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Same thing for me :'-( Bummer.
    Hi. Can you be more specific? Is it the no calls from Simon/ 0 hour gigs and or no star?

If it's no star, try rebooting your device. If you're android clear your cache and reboot? and when you let us know what happened, can you include your game details?

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

and a more specific description.

Thanks Sorry you're experiencing difficulty.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary