Options

I accidentally clicked in "use iCloud game"

LoveYou_KylieLoveYou_Kylie Registered Users 2 Posts
I used to play 2 accounts of Kim Kardashian Hollywood game.. One in my iPhone which I was so advaced, and another in my iPad which I was playing just 2 months and no as daily as with my iPhone avatar. So I did this stupid thing of accidentally pick "use iCloud game" so the iPad game just appeared in my iPhone, and I don't know how to undo this :'( imagine my desesperation! And please help me to recover my very first game that I had been playing since the game came up.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi LoveYou_Kylie, I'm so sorry this happened. I think your best bet is to contact customer care, tell them what happened and see what they suggest. I think this is beyond the scope of anyone here, since you want to maintain both accounts, and I wouldn't want any bad advice from me or anyone else to mess things up for you.

You can submit a ticket through your game. Is there any way that you have the HollywoodID # of the game that was overwritten? if so you should supply both numbers to Customer Care in your support ticket. Please let us know how you make out, my fingers are crossed for you LoveYou_K.

I see you started another thread. I'll copy this message there http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198519-I-accidentally-clicked-in-quot-use-iCloud-game-quot please respond further in you need help in contacting customer care. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I answered this in the other thread, about not transferring your game. and I suggested you contact customer care. If you need more help, feel free to reply here. I'll make note of this thread on the other one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm so sorry. I mimic what Koko has said. I wouldn't want to give advice and have it turn out worse then it will s. I understand your frustration and your desperation. Contact Glu with your Hollywood ID. You may have 2, one on each of the devices. You might not now that one went over the other, but if they are 2 different Hollywood ID's then include them both. I wouldn't try rolling back your phone or anything that you might read until you've talked to Glu. They would know best. Try to be calm and get a ticket in and see what's the best option for you!! Hang in there!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!