Dear Glu, Xmas Background & Gift!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Glu, you left the Halloween background and those that have it from last year have one. Many don't. This is a "special" item where players would be offended it it was brought back or a new one was put in. Come on! We really wanted this!!

And a gift?!.. 5 K Stars from Kim?! Have her give us wrapped present with PJ's. You can use the ones from last year, alter the colors... Guys had green (give them red) and girls had red (give them green). It's not hard to recollect. You do it a lot with the older clothing. We are t asking for a real life mansion!

A Santa hat and elf hat in the stores for around 20 K Stars wouldn't make anyone unhappy either ;) Juat Sayin'

Don't babe a Scrooge Glu!! Come on!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yes, Glu! Wth? You really do need to give us at least that.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, a 5 Star gift, then you take back 3 to earn enough points for the weekly prize. I think someone needs a visit from the 3 ghosts of Christmas. I'll take a New Years gift, instead, so as not to offend those not celebrating Christmas.

And weren't the pajamas in a gift box or something? I've never gotten pjs of any kind. I'd love to see them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yeah, a 5 Star gift, then you take back 3 to earn enough points for the weekly prize. I think someone needs a visit from the 3 ghosts of Christmas. I'll take a New Years gift, instead, so as not to offend those not celebrating Christmas.

And weren't the pajamas in a gift box or something? I've never gotten pjs of any kind. I'd love to see them.

The guys have long pants green ones and the girls had shorts red ones. They are too cute. I just want the dang background. I agree, I will gladly take a NYE gift but I have little faith we are going to get one :(
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!