I hit #1 now it's asking to do comeback rewards !! Helppp !!!

BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
So I hit #1 and now it's asking me to do the comeback awards I don't understand it at all can someone explain to me ? Like wat happens if yu don't choose nothing ?

Comments

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Haha chill!

Now that you hit #1 you can start over by picking a comeback, you'll lose all of your fans, but you keep the rest, you get a new outfit and more energy. It's a way to keep the game interesting, you don't have to do it, if you don't want to, the game will go on as usual...

NHfp73N.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Haha chill!

Now that you hit #1 you can start over by picking a comeback, you'll lose all of your fans, but you keep the rest, you get a new outfit and more energy. It's a way to keep the game interesting, you don't have to do it, if you don't want to, the game will go one as usual...

NHfp73N.jpg

Ditto! I did my 1 St comeback and did money maker. You get a pretty new outfit that only people who've done the comeback get, your energy taps out at 37 instead of 34. You lose all your fans and go to E list. It took me about a week and I was back to A list. All your houses, clothing, cars, levels stay where you are.. Just lose fans and b Coke E list. It was well worth it for the outfit and the 3 extra energies!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Ditto! I did my 1 St comeback and did money maker. You get a pretty new outfit that only people who've done the comeback get, your energy taps out at 37 instead of 34. You lose all your fans and go to E list. It took me about a week and I was back to A list. All your houses, clothing, cars, levels stay where you are.. Just lose fans and b Coke E list. It was well worth it for the outfit and the 3 extra energies!

Oh okay thanks a lot for explaining !!!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Comebacks are great! I did love guru and I don't regret it. I love my gown. When I'm done with this I'd like to do money maker.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, MoneyMaker was my third. I did the Fashion Icon with the short black dress I never wear after love guru and then before MoneyMaker. I love the MondyMaker dress. Do the comeback, you'll love the extra energy, and you do get back fast.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yes, MoneyMaker was my third. I did the Fashion Icon with the short black dress I never wear after love guru and then before MoneyMaker. I love the MondyMaker dress. Do the comeback, you'll love the extra energy, and you do get back fast.

Not to mention it's kinda boring just sitting at #1.....so if nothing else, it's something to do. But for me, the energy is what makes it all worth it. Now that I have 43, I can't even imagine just having 34.

Oh, and just my opinion, but do the love one LAST...it's the most useless, if you ask me. All it's really done is make the dates a tiny bit harder at Oak, sometimes. Still worth doing for the energy, though.

Good luck. :-)
  • Sparkey87Sparkey87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do you get to keep your money as well when you start the comeback? Or do you lose your money? Just wondering cause Im not seeing anything about that. I don't want to lose all the money Ive worked hard to get! Thanks in advance! (:
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Sparkey87 you don’t lose anything but the fans you have. The fans count reset to the start at 1. You keep all your wardrobe, properties, npc contacts, kash, kstars etc. I’m currently on my third comeback.

Good luck if you do it. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A tip for when you're trying to earn back fans - I found that throwing parties was the quickest way to climb back to #1. It'll feel slow-going, but you'll get there eventually! Then you'll have the option of doing another comeback. But once you complete all three, you'll have three new outfits and the benefit of your max energy increasing is totally worth it.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am still doing my first comeback and it is slow getting back to the top but I am super excited to start my second comeback. Strange thing is that I was somewhere in #140s but drop back down to #150s but once you pass 155.5 million fans it should be a breezy going to the top especially if you get 5stars on gigs. Do the come back and have fun. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    A tip for when you're trying to earn back fans - I found that throwing parties was the quickest way to climb back to #1. It'll feel slow-going, but you'll get there eventually! Then you'll have the option of doing another comeback. But once you complete all three, you'll have three new outfits and the benefit of your max energy increasing is totally worth it.
    I agree with you @soundspretty
    I did parties and weekend event quests because when you're an A-lister you get 1 million every party or weekend event quest
  • Sparkey87Sparkey87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you all so much for the advice! I am level C+ now! Just doing parties now and getting almost 10,000 fans per party! I like the comeback, but was iffy on losing things lol, totally worth it though. Cant wait to do the other comebacks (: