Who's excited for the january 2016 update

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    While you are doing that redirect them to the site where this hack is coming from; which begins with alpha and ends with gamers.
    I think Glu will see through that, but thanks for this info. I'll make sure it's seen. :)
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Idk but costs somewhere between 2000 and 3000 kstars to open them all I think
    Ok so that's like $500 U.S. dollars, am I right? Omg. I'm lucky if I can shell out half of that. Looks like I'm on my top ramen noodles diet with shoyu, once again lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Sassy and Zoyechka it's so much money! Sending positive energy that you will open your most coveted So Glam items on your first tries! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    who said what now? A hacker may want a throwback, but the vast majority of players asking for throwbacks, are legit players who want to try their hand at winning a long gone prized item they didn't get when it was orig available . Zoe is totally right. Now I'm off to see where this started.

No one said anything like that.

As far as I know, Fran said "So many android users with the hack are starting a campaign for a throwback". Which does not mean all android players, neither does it mean anyone who wants throwback are hackers. She just stating a fact she saw somewhere.

It's the A -> B, but B is not -> A kinda thing.

I want a throwback too!
    PM to add
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok so that's like $500 U.S. dollars, am I right? Omg. I'm lucky if I can shell out half of that. Looks like I'm on my top ramen noodles diet with shoyu, once again lol.

It's $200 max I think? It won't be the same for everyone right? Like some people already have a lot of items, so it will cost way lesser to get everything.

I spent maybe $150 on Throwback 2 to get everything since I was regretting not opening more boxes for the first one.
    PM to add
    Omg... The comments on that IG page are hilarious. I'm literally in stitches. It's like there is no filter. It's like The Bad Girls Club for KKH players lol. Some people are actually upset that the So Glamm eyes & lips will be in the throwback sale. I actually already have them & I totally wouldn't be upset at all if other people had them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No one said anything like that.

As far as I know, Fran said "So many android users with the hack are starting a campaign for a throwback". Which does not mean all android players, neither does it mean anyone who wants throwback are hackers. She just stating a fact she saw somewhere.

It's the A -> B, but B is not -> A kinda thing.

I want a throwback too!

Agree entirely. But whenever the word hack is uttered people feel strongly. I know what I want from a throwback, the android version of the silvery winged she's. And.....that red Christmas gown.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Sassy and Zoyechka it's so much money! Sending positive energy that you will open your most coveted So Glam items on your first tries! :)

Thanks Lucy ❤️ I really, really want those lips. I don't care really about the other items (eh, everything is welcome lol)
    I still am wondering how I missed those weekends.. I guess I wasn't addicted then lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Omg whoever kkhJulianne is on IG needs to get punched in the throat. Just read her comments. It's annoying af. I hope it's not anybody from this forum lol.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    She been repeating her self since last night, like we get you don't want throwback boxes people been trying to make her understand but she just a stubborn person.
    Sophie
    It's $200 max I think? It won't be the same for everyone right? Like some people already have a lot of items, so it will cost way lesser to get everything.

I spent maybe $150 on Throwback 2 to get everything since I was regretting not opening more boxes for the first one.
    I'm thinking they might also include all other previous event items from 2015. That would roughly be around $500. I already have the So Glamm eyes and lips. I need the short hair and that dress though.

Im really wanting the Christmas eyes from the event we just had. I also really want a whole bunch of hair I missed out on before I moved to Hawaii.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Would the sale begin in January since we have the New Years event this weekend? I'm asking because they said it will include stuff from 2015.
    Sophie
    Agree entirely. But whenever the word hack is uttered people feel strongly. I know what I want from a throwback, the android version of the silvery winged she's. And.....that red Christmas gown.

What silvery winged she's? Lol!

I want that green jacket that was exclusive to Android only.
    PM to add
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    So we don't know when the Throwback Sale is coming, right? Just that it's soon?
    Blow all my stars on that or wait until the next VIP....decisions, decision. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I hope it won't be until in a few weeks. Right now I have just enough K stars to open 1 box :)
    Then it better come with a KStar sale.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg whoever kkhJulianne is on IG needs to get punched in the throat. Just read her comments. It's annoying af. I hope it's not anybody from this forum lol.
    She been repeating her self since last night, like we get you don't want throwback boxes people been trying to make her understand but she just a stubborn person.

Lol I read everything. I think that she's against the idea of bringing back the throwback boxes. But somebody on that instagram page suggested that the throwback boxes prices should be cheaper than 60 kstars. I think that I said that the same thing on a previous thread, but my idea was opposed, so I ended up putting my idea on the suggestions thread instead.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Typically I can buy 1250 K Stars for $99USD plus tax so 2500 k stars would cost me around $215. Fortunately I splurged during the Black Friday sale and purchased a reserve of K stars using a discounted iTunes gift card and k star package that came with bonus K stars so 3000 k stars cost me about $170.

I think the Throwback Sales have about 30 items in them, less if you already own the items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The previous Throwback Sales were held about 3 month apart. I'd be surprised if Glu ran one soon since it hasn't been 3 months since the last sale. It makes sense to hold this special event once a quarter.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    We'll see what happens. But that posted instagram account doesn't even look like an official fan club. a member perhaps but they don't have overwhelming credentials. Especially when a parrot with an email address could sign up for instagram, and by putting KimKardashianHollywoodGameparrot as the username would automatically gain about 15,000 followers.

So, I'd love a nice throwback, but everything? That's very interesting. I don't think so, but I've been wrong before. Just because people post things as Gospel, doesn't make it so. By the same token, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What silvery winged she's? Lol!

I want that green jacket that was exclusive to Android only.

lol. oh the shoes. I think it was Android only, They were the 'other' silvery shoes in Vat's polls. Lets see if I can find them. Green jacket? Oh, the fur(looks like fur) trimmed thing? I see it as blue. I'll grab that too while I'm at it.

Here are the shoes:

MAXAiWt.jpg?1

And I'll go grab the jacket.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    and this? Android%20Jacket_zpswemphnnm.jpg

the androids were offered this special, shortly after iOS had an exclusive offer. I don't wear it much, but it's very nice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ❤️ I really, really want those lips. I don't care really about the other items (eh, everything is welcome lol)

I wish that I could gift you Kylie lips if we were playing on the same platform lol

I won them from the so glam event but I never used them on my doll. I think that the glossy lips doesn't suit my doll at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I wish that I could gift you Kylie lips if we were playing on the same platform lol

I won them from the so glam event but I never used them on my doll. I think that the glossy lips doesn't suit my doll at all.
    The So Glamm lips only look good when paired with the So Glamm eyes. The new lips from last weekend's events seem to only look good with the matching eyes, in my opinion. It kinda sucks that Glu purposely splits them up so you have to literally chase the other one in a gift box.

Im seriously hoping they offer those eyes in the throwback along with the Kris Jenner short hair.
    The So Glamm lips only look good when paired with the So Glamm eyes. The new lips from last weekend's events seem to only look good with the matching eyes, in my opinion. It kinda sucks that Glu purposely splits them up so you have to literally chase the other one in a gift box.

Im seriously hoping they offer those eyes in the throwback along with the Kris Jenner short hair.

I actually don't like the makeup looks on this game because I literally have to change my doll's eyes & lips and she looks completely different like unrecognizable. I think that the makeup is looking worse in my opinion. I wish that Glu would add eyelashes and lip gloss without changing our doll's facial features inside of our closets instead. The makeup section definitely needs an upgrade.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm really not sure about this update. Seems fishy. Why would they have a throwback sale and add it in later for for everyone to use. Well I technically know why... For the sales of course, but the fan club basically ruined it because why should people spend their stars when eventually they'll all get it for free. She low key costing them money.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I actually don't like the makeup looks on this game because I literally have to change my doll's eyes & lips and she looks completely different like unrecognizable. I think that the makeup is looking worse in my opinion. I wish that Glu would add eyelashes and lip gloss without changing our doll's facial features inside of our closets instead. The makeup section definitely needs an upgrade.
    I agree. The makeup is generic, cheap, and awful. Kim should be furious because she hires the best A-List stylists and makeup artists to transform her and the entire cast of KUWTK. Our dolls seriously need a makeup upgrade. That and more various skin tones.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Wow, thank you Carol, that's so nice of you to say :) xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ok, if this is true - I'm gonna open every single box, until I get those Kylie lips!

How many boxes are there usually, does anyone remember from the previous?
    Like 35 items. People I'm not against a throwback sale that's insane I'm just telling glu that some players from Instagram that I know they have the hack are asking for a special throwback sale with all the items from 2015 because many of them lost their games like 2 o 3 times ( again, I know they have the hack).
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Like 35 items. People I'm not against a throwback sale that's insane I'm just telling glu that some players from Instagram that I know they have the hack are asking for a special throwback sale with all the items from 2015 because many of them lost their games like 2 o 3 times ( again, I know they have the hack).

Glu would probably ignore since they don't pay their bills. I mean that's the risk they take though. I'm sorry but it happens.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.