Ugh! I did it again!! Help :( New Man in Town :)

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I cannot seem to stay away from the dreaded deleted button on accident. I keep deleting my husbands. Ugh. So this time I created a new one!! I used an old iPhone 5S that we had here for a back iPhone. That allowed me to do a new Game Center. So the Game Center is MomBLuvz6 (Character name is Jackson). I know everyone has been so kind to help others out and whenever I run into new people I always gift. I would appreciate any help from y'all. Since this will be my own character if I accident delete it will be okay because I can re-add because it's not an NPC.

That delete button is in a lame spot. Grr!! I no get so many clothes for the NPC husband. :(
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good news, you can't accidentally delete real player games. Only NPCs can be deleted from your game. If player games could be deleted, no one would be complaining about all their friends at max fans while they're climbing up to number 1. congrats on coming over to the dark side.

so for Christmas, I was surprised Monday with a 128gb iPad Pro. I moved AppleP onto it right away. so, now I have a fresh 16gb iPad doing nothing. Do you know how hard it is to NOT start a new game and have either a guy or a legitimate twin for Apple?

i can NOT start another game. But having 2 is perfectly fine Bobbie. 3 is indicative of a problem, and 4 is right out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I cannot seem to stay away from the dreaded deleted button on accident. I keep deleting my husbands. Ugh. So this time I created a new one!! I used an old iPhone 5S that we had here for a back iPhone. That allowed me to do a new Game Center. So the Game Center is MomBLuvz6 (Character name is Jackson). I know everyone has been so kind to help others out and whenever I run into new people I always gift. I would appreciate any help from y'all. Since this will be my own character if I accident delete it will be okay because I can re-add because it's not an NPC.

That delete button is in a lame spot. Grr!! I no get so many clothes for the NPC husband. :(

Ha, I did something similar a few months ago, started a male character with a different GC for the sole purpose of marrying my doll....and he has the same name as yours! I love the name Jackson, I don't know why.

I definitely don't care about his game even half as much, though it is fun seeing what it's like to play a guy in the game too. Sometimes I'll actually spend some time on his game, but NEVER money. And while I'm still a total completist with my girl character (so even when I don't like the clothes on a particular weekend, I still have to grind for them just to have them), with my guy game not so much. I'll work for his game some weekends if I love something, but other weekends (like this one), I care not at all. Which is probably good, since I can't imagine keeping up with two games if I invested as much time in both of them as I do my main game. But yeah, so far it's kinda fun having both.

For me, it wasn't deleting husbands by mistake, I just couldn't find an NPC without a stupid hat or pink hair or whatever. I figured if I couldn't find a cute guy, I'd make one. :-) That's actually the one and only time I've used my Game Center for anything, and haven't signed back in since (although spending time reading this forum is making me rethink that a bit, since it looks like fun....I'm just weirdly shy with online stuff, so I'd have to get over that).

Anyway, enjoy your second game. :-)
    (And excuse the novel I just wrote, I'm loopy on cold meds.)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ha, I did something similar a few months ago, started a male character with a different GC for the sole purpose of marrying my doll....

I definitely don't care about his game even half as much, though it is fun seeing what it's like to play a guy in the game too. Sometimes I'll actually spend some time on his game, but NEVER money. And while I'm still a total completist with my girl character (so even when I don't like the clothes on a particular weekend, I still have to grind for them just to have them), with my guy game not so much. I'll work for his game some weekends if I love something, but other weekends (like this one), I care not at all. Which is probably good, since I can't imagine keeping up with two games if I invested as much time in both of them as I do my main game. But yeah, so far it's kinda fun having both.

For me, it wasn't deleting husbands by mistake, I just couldn't find an NPC without a stupid hat or pink hair or whatever. I figured if I couldn't find a cute guy, I'd make one. :-)

I'm considering to start a male doll on my other Android device when I'm not that busy with real life lol

It's always been a mysterious curiosity to me to see the inside closet of a male doll. My doll's hubby closet is starting to look boring to me now haha

My doll's hubby wears a fedora hat that's glued to his head even though he is the only attractive man on my game lol

But my doll has learned to accept his signature style because he's has flaws and isn't even perfect. Their marriage is not a fairytale because it seems more realistic to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just sent MomBLuvz6 a friend request through the GC. I'm happy to send gifts but I am on my third comeback so eventually this doll will have max fans; I hope that's not an issue for you.

I'm happy to connect MomBLuvz6 with my James game too but it will be a while before he can send good gifts. He doesn't have a Car or plane so he is hoarding cash for dating and so he can eventually buy the expensive stuff.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Good news, you can't accidentally delete real player games. Only NPCs can be deleted from your game. If player games could be deleted, no one would be complaining about all their friends at max fans while they're climbing up to number 1. congrats on coming over to the dark side.

so for Christmas, I was surprised Monday with a 128gb iPad Pro. I moved AppleP onto it right away. so, now I have a fresh 16gb iPad doing nothing. Do you know how hard it is to NOT start a new game and have either a guy or a legitimate twin for Apple?

i can NOT start another game. But having 2 is perfectly fine Bobbie. 3 is indicative of a problem, and 4 is right out.

Oh man Koko!! An iPad Pro!! I would love to see the characters and details on that!! I think you can manage a 4th player. Haha!! Just don't play him as much or grind as much. But it is nice to have a male character of my own!!
    Ha, I did something similar a few months ago, started a male character with a different GC for the sole purpose of marrying my doll....and he has the same name as yours! I love the name Jackson, I don't know why.

For me, it wasn't deleting husbands by mistake, I just couldn't find an NPC without a stupid hat or pink hair or whatever. I figured if I couldn't find a cute guy, I'd make one. :-) That's actually the one and only time I've used my Game Center for anything, and haven't signed back in since (although spending time reading this forum is making me rethink that a bit, since it looks like fun....I'm just weirdly shy with online stuff, so I'd have to get over that).

Anyway, enjoy your second game. :-)
    (And excuse the novel I just wrote, I'm loopy on cold meds.)

I agree!! The NPC characters are not good looking at all. This is the 2nd time I have done it and I thought.. NOPE! No more. I'm not doing this again! I think I will spend time playing Jackson some JUST because I am on all 8 hour gigs on my main character and I really want to enjoy the game some, but I definitely won't play him as much!!
    I'm considering to start a male doll on my other Android device when I'm not that busy with real life lol

It's always been a mysterious curiosity to me to see the inside closet of a male doll. My doll's hubby closet is starting to look boring to me now haha

My doll's hubby wears a fedora hat that's glued to his head even though he is the only attractive man on my game lol

But my doll has learned to accept his signature style because he's has flaws and isn't even perfect. Their marriage is not a fairytale because it seems more realistic to me.

The male closet is nice, but there are a few pieces I ADORE and had actually spent a few K Stars on a favorite shirts and the boots for the guys that I adore. And I deleted the male twice then. Now this way they are mine and mine alone!! I am happy about that. Jackson is cute and fun but I don't necessarily think I will play him a TON, but he's fun!!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I just sent MomBLuvz6 a friend request through the GC. I'm happy to send gifts but I am on my third comeback so eventually this doll will have max fans; I hope that's not an issue for you.

I'm happy to connect MomBLuvz6 with my James game too but it will be a while before he can send good gifts. He doesn't have a Car or plane so he is hoarding cash for dating and so he can eventually buy the expensive stuff.

Holly, that is completely fine!! I understand. Add me to James as well. When I get Jackson rolling I will help James out and we can get the guys going! I know Brooklyn will max out soon too. She's almost set to go on Comeback #2. So she will max out friends too. But it's okay.. I appreciate anything for right now to get him rolling some! Thanks dear!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    And okay.. So you can see how cute they are together.. Here they are (minus Annabelle)

B0B1DC10-A676-4970-8989-C4636637AFD8_zpslxg8iobd.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I was hoping to grab Jackson some of the cool clothing from the weekend grind, however it shows me the Balmain ad first and won't move past it no matter WHAT button or selection I make. Grrr. I could have gotten a few nice pieces. I guess next weekend maybe?!

EA28C091-14B7-48F7-A3FA-286868EB0E2D_zpscsf8e25x.png

If I click on it.. This pops up.. No matter what choice I makes it blocks the NYE weekend event.

64E4C27A-74DF-4643-8160-6909008389A0_zpsbatcvoav.png

The good new is JACKSON GETS DAILY GIFT BOXES!!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You can't participate in the Weekend Events until you are up a few levels... I think it's level 8.

Fortunately you level up fairly quickly at those lower levels.

You should create a Twitter account for that doll so you can get a few extra K stars when Glu wants to share your announcements on Twitter.

Our forum friends were very generous when I created James and I'm sure you'll find the love too. Be sure to share his GC in your signature line and let people know he's your doll. When I sent friend invites through GC, I included text letting them know it was me (Holly) so they would accept the request and help out.

I'll send you an invite from James's GC.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You can't participate in the Weekend Events until you are up a few levels... I think it's level 8.

Fortunately you level up fairly quickly at those lower levels.

You should create a Twitter account for that doll so you can get a few extra K stars when Glu wants to share your announcements on Twitter.

Our forum friends were very generous when I created James and I'm sure you'll find the love too. Be sure to share his GC in your signature line and let people know he's your doll. When I sent friend invites through GC, I included text letting them know it was me (Holly) so they would accept the request and help out.

I'll send you an invite from James's GC.

Thank you!! He is starting to get the event now. Major bring this weekend since I still have to finish up my main doll (Brooklyn), run a few errands and then see what I can do for Jackson!!