Options

Glitch or a feature? Male and female doll placements on the area map.

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Having snagged one of my brother's phone haha, I downloaded KKH and played as a girl doll. I noticed things different with the 2 genders and was wondering if anyone even noticed or can corroborate?

The male and female dolls seem to have different placements when traveling. I noticed that:

1) When exiting a building, male dolls appear at the entrance of the building you last went in, while female dolls, no matter where you are, exits to near the beginning of the city/location where the transportation bubble is.

2) When you enter the private jet, male dolls appear at the end of the jet where you can select the destination without moving, while female dolls appear at the other end where the VIP/party bubbles are and you have to scroll to the end to get to the destination selection.

I find the males have better placement because it saves time when going places in the jet where you don't have to keep scrolling. Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmm. I have never heard about this before, If people playing both genders would share that would be great. And is it just in one platform? Or is it that way for iOS and Android? I know Nai has her male on Android and girl on iOS, Luz has both on iOS, Holly has both iOS. So, between them and others, I'm sure you'll get some answers. ;) (I have to be honest....I hate having to swipe to get to the destinations in the jet, but in my Androids, the twins are 'married to each other, so I'll try to pinpoint who stands where as far as game ownership on those.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary