Options

OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

1192021222325Next

Comments

• Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Mila made so many friends from the forum in 2016!
    Vats, Carol, Koko, Finn and Cherrey

And now it's 2017 and she just found a new friend in Charli, Bilal's doll :)
    KKH_Screenshot_1483319041251.jpg

Cheers for a 2017 full of new friends :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Camila and Vats, I love this underwear tradition! I'd never heard of it before. The only NYE tradition I know is that you should kiss the one you love at midnight to keep the love alive for the rest of the year-- I did that one! But it makes me want to give it a try!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Camila and Vats, I love this underwear tradition! I'd never heard of it before. The only NYE tradition I know is that you should kiss the one you love at midnight to keep the love alive for the rest of the year-- I did that one! But it makes me want to give it a try!

I thought it was a tradition known worldwide lol :D
    You should definitely try it next year, It's fun!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The underwear tradition is so interesting! I looked up the colors on google just now and want ALL of the possibilities so perhaps I should look for a pair with all those colors on them or would that not work? LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Everly looks super cute! I wish I'd have her hair and those stunning jeans :(

Vatsey and Cherrey match today :rolleyes:

qpnp2FX.jpg

OMG you guy look awesome! Sassy is jealous lol jk love u guys, amazing styling both of you! ❤️❤️❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    From London to Montana...

6dqo29.jpg

2cxx4zk.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls are so fascinated by the laser beams that Carol Davida has a special superpower that she floating in the air. Carolyn Ferocious is loving the atmosphere of everything.
    3589zcj.jpg
    #Darknight
    #streetlife
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Fashion Monday is here and Vats decided to take a break of those wintery clothing and travel to Havana on a solo trip, no family allowed!
    50gETPa.png

Maria offered this precious pineapple's jacket this morning and this is the perfect opportunity to him debut his 'Medusa' undercut hair, but don't worry no one will be petrified if look in his eyes.

Hm...Pineapple huh? Think I already have my jam for today.

Thanks Camila! Mila and Bilal look sooo good together... Are they an item? They could be, just saying!

Forgot we're talking about traditions. Maybe all this underwear thing is a commom tradition on South America.

I knew this one of kissing someone from watching movies haftime. People do this here, but I don't think that's the intention behind it.

hahaha Andrzej! I really want to know if you find a underwear like that.

Sassy love, you've changed!!! Of course you're always gonna be stunning to the point of make Vats turn his neck to you, but don't worry if he act a bit weird around you at first, probably he didn't recognized you lol

Hey what about the Xmas' baby? Is him/her late?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Sassy love, you've changed!!! Of course you're always gonna be stunning to the point of make Vats turn his neck to you, but don't worry if he act a bit weird around you at first, probably he didn't recognized you lol

Hey what about the Xmas' baby? Is him/her late?

Hahhaah Vatsy, no worries love, Sassy has problem recognising herself too lol
    Yeah, she changed.. bleached the hair, nose job, lip fillers again ( although still dying for Kylie's lips, God I've been crying for those lips for nearly two years now.. Glu Gods, do you hear me? Hello, anybody there? Lol ) This pregnancy got her crazy lol

The baby is here!!! He was born on January 6th, in NYC! The Andersons proudly present you Aris Anderson.
    They kept it very private this time. Since there was no baby shower party, they will make big party for his Christening.
    Vatsy, will you be Aris' Godfather too? :)

jkx47q.png

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Wow congrats on the new arrival, Sassy!

I didn't get round to posting this at Christmas
    #besties ❤️ Much love, Sassydoll
    11634AD0-BBDA-48FE-8B7B-88031133B49B_zpst0fe516j.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol and Mila rocking their Karl Lagerfeld skirts in Abu Dhabi after a weekend full of work :D

KKH_Screenshot_1484539970507.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for posting my doll with yours Camilla.
    ☺☺☺☺

These fashionable chics looks so slayed wearing their outfits. :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. New Year, and at Kalinda's urging, we're closing this and invite you to post your fashions in the 2017 KK:H Fashion Thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.