Weekend Event 1/15/2016 ~ And We're Back/Can't Keep a Great Forum Down :)

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I feel you Andrzej!

I always thought the sentence 'my jaw dropped' was just an expression until today, when I saw the new ponytail, I stared at the screen of my device for a looooooooooong time until my open mouth began to ache!

That hair is fabulously perfect, I dare say it is the best long hair released for the game ever!

Guys I need a lot of emotional support from you this weekend so I won't gonna open those boxes!

I’m confident that Brad Pitt's hair will return at throwback # 3, so I'm finally going to have it, so better save my K-stars for this and hope that one day the ponytail also returns!

As soon as I saw that ponytail, I thought of you Vats. I don't know what the Brad Pitt hair looks like sAnd I didn't know if you would prefer this new look over that BUT I knew you would covet this hair. I was really hoping that you would get it in your free box. I actually love the coat you did win - It's my favorite of the Mystery box items.

I have James wearing his new cowboy hat hair. I like it but I also grew up as a Dallas fanatic. :-)
    I don't think that I'm going to spend enough K stars to get all of the Earnable men's items. It's tough though because I'm tempted to chase after the coat you won plus the cowboy boots.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    jxNWP9a.jpg

ARTPOP - Your doll is way cooler than my Dixie.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I feel you Andrzej!

I always thought the sentence 'my jaw dropped' was just an expression until today, when I saw the new ponytail, I stared at the screen of my device for a looooooooooong time until my open mouth began to ache!

That hair is fabulously perfect, I dare say it is the best long hair released for the game ever!

Guys I need a lot of emotional support from you this weekend so I won't gonna open those boxes!

I’m confident that Brad Pitt's hair will return at throwback # 3, so I'm finally going to have it, so better save my K-stars for this and hope that one day the ponytail also returns.

In my not so free box I received the jacket, but look at the hair right there below *sigh*
    XkQKVa7.png?1

Aww Vats!! :(

We shall strengthen ourselves with the fact that pixels don't deserve our upset feelings. I will try to earn enough for a 40 star box & spend some stars & hope for luck with 2 boxes but if not then I'll just have to feel ok. All of this hair upset leaves my mind after we no longer see the teasers but I still wish it was just earnables or even the spending incentives this weekend instead.

tumblr_o0zylg0HxK1swz9zro1_1280.jpg

Ack, it looks so good on me tho DX
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The first time I bought something in the game was a Kim's pick (actually Khloe's outfit I believe) and it removed the ads for me. I don't know if we got stars at the same time or not though.

Ok, that's good. Since I don't have first hand knowledge of this, I'm not saying anything with authority, especially since things change. I do however remember reading somewhere about a package not removing stars. So if it does remove ads now, that's great. I just tried to buy, it took my cash, gave me no hair, no dress, no stars. Bummer
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I want to see more pics of your dolls in their new outfits :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I want to see more pics of your dolls in their new outfits :D

Me too!!!
    I've put a couple in the Keeping up with Koutore thread. KoKo decided not to create a fashion thread for this weekend but did post a message asking us to post them in the KUWK thread this time.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Me too!!!
    I've put a couple in the Keeping up with Koutore thread. KoKo decided not to create a fashion thread for this weekend but did post a message asking us to post them in the KUWK thread this time.

Oh ok then im going there asap :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Yes, I didn't make a special thread for the fashions because it all came back suddenly. So:

When the event starts, and the clothes begin being purchased, please post your fashions pictures here in this thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198917-Keeping-Up-With-Kouture-Fashion-Thread-2016&p=425706&viewfull=1#post425706 That way I don't have to sit up making a new one for this event. Under the circumstances, this is a weekend like none we've experienced so far, seeing how we were down for nearly a full week :)

So, forgive me guys, but we'll just use the Keeping Up with Kouture thread for this weekend's fashions. :) It's a laid back, eazy-peazy Welcome Back Weekend. You have no idea how happy I am that we're back. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    Wooh! Honestly the best luck I've ever had. I'm practically broke now, but it was so worth that hair!:o
    erTjKpC.png
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o0zylg0HxK1swz9zro1_1280.jpg

Ack, it looks so good on me tho DX

It does look amazing on your doll! Sending good vibes to you get it on your first try!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    We went SHOPPPPPPPPPINGGGGGGGG!

A05vbhb.jpg

Also, I got the cowboy hat in my free box. I'm gonna try to make it work.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So I decided to spend 320 kstars for the helicopter. So in my freebie weekend event gift box I won a hairstyle. Hmm...not bad at all.

tmp_6576_Screenshot_2016_01_15_12_05_07_11493357.png

tmp_6576_Screenshot_2016_01_15_12_06_04_11591648.png

picture uploading
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I'm loving this event!!! I bought the four pets I did not yet own, some shoes and a new hairstyle!
    And... I got the cowboy hairstyle from the mystery box!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Congratulations Linda, and everyone else. I'm loving the clothes. I spent a lot on little things, I furnished the Montana home, and some other things. 10 Stars here, 25 stars there, I'm still spending, and really enjoying it.

It's just so good to have everyone here, having fun as we plunge into the event. AppleP is having so much trouble trying to buy Kim's closet picks. the clothes and stars and hair weren't delivered, and I had to submit a ticket. :( The Androids had no problem with it,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Koko- I love the pink helicopter!!! It's so cool and cute :) I don't have the London home yet, but now I have a good reason to get it :) I'll probably wait on buying the helicopter since I'm still somewhat new to the game, and have so many other items I "need" to buy first ;)

Carol- I'm happy you got it!! It's good to treat yourself :) and that hair looks really good on you! The hair is growing on me!! Haha get it? Wow, I'm a nerd haha ��

I'm so happy everyone's back!! My weekends are better now :) Also, I just realized you can wear jeans or pants under the coat!!! I like it a LOT more now!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    I feel you Andrzej!

I’m confident that Brad Pitt's hair will return at throwback # 3, so I'm finally going to have it, so better save my K-stars for this and hope that one day the ponytail also returns.

In my not so free box I received the jacket, but look at the hair right there below *sigh*
    XkQKVa7.png?1

I think girls' earnable hair is based on actress Natalie Dorman! I think it's very beautiful!
    y8hcpy4.jpg?1

I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY! I WON'T CRY!

I think she's the reason I'm liking this hair now!! Gotta love Margaery <3
    XoXo

Carol- I'm happy you got it!! It's good to treat yourself :) and that hair looks really good on you! The hair is growing on me!! Haha get it? Wow, I'm a nerd haha ��

I'm so happy everyone's back!! My weekends are better now :) Also, I just realized you can wear jeans or pants under the coat!!! I like it a LOT more now!!!

Thanks. That hairstyle is starting to grow on me now.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Is it just my game where the Shop My Closet is priced at $13, because the outfit isn't worth that much to me.
    Sophie
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ramona has lukewarm reviews about her new "shag". She often catches herself touching her bald side in either regret or over zealous excitement. She's always been edgy but she would have never thought she would pull off shaved look.

image_zps3isxgxrv.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I did it..!!

image.jpg1_zpsoxk3gllu.jpg

Now, no more treatin' myself for a few weeks. Oh well, I'm happy!
    And yeah, the first person I thought of when I saw the hair was Natalie Dormer. She's my #wifegoals tbh. :o
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Tara and Brianne, the forum is full of GoT fans be welcome to comment about the new episodes at Apropos thread when season 6 starts!

You know guys I love to grind for K-stars, but today I'm not getting good results, maybe is because today is too hot or maybe it's just me...

And I have to say, again, how much I hate those looooooooong special gigs! Everytime it gets worse!
    uzAR6NI.png?1

I swear that this model of the picture was the same on both first 2 gigs and Kim made Vats comment about her look and then she gave 2 differents opinions about it lol

And if that it's not enough., have to do those long gigs on that scenario just slow down more the things cause there is a delay to the buttons recharge and they give few points so we end up spend much more energy, ugh!:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Girly wrote: »
    Wooh! Honestly the best luck I've ever had. I'm practically broke now, but it was so worth that hair!:o
    erTjKpC.png

WOW! Those are awesome picks. Congratulations!!!

(And welcome to the Forum! I hope you stick around; we are a friendly group.)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    WOW! Those are awesome picks. Congratulations!!!

(And welcome to the Forum! I hope you stick around; we are a friendly group.)

Thanks so much, Holly! You guys are so organized and fashionable, I love it here already.
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Tara and Brianne, the forum is full of GoT fans be welcome to comment about the new episodes at Apropos thread when season 6 starts!

Yeah, I'll definitely do that!! I'm so hyped (and kind of nervous!) for it.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Guuuyyyys! Is it just me or 5 stars dates give you kstars too ? I just went to 3 1-hour-long dates and got a kstar everytime!!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh I just figured out you get k-stars for everything! Gigs, dates, hangouts... I'll be doing 1h shifts at So Chic.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh I just figured out you get k-stars for everything! Gigs, dates, hangouts... I'll be doing 1h shifts at So Chic.

That sounds like a plan!
    Everything, seriously ??!! this is too good!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio

Omg I'm definitely gonna try out that tip! Thanks Charli.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Whaaat?! That's awesome!! Thanks for the tip!! I know what I'll be doing to earn my k stars this weekend :)

Vats- thanks!! I'll be checking that out because I can never talk about GoT too much :) now, if we can just get the next book sometime this year I'll be happy ;)
    XoXo
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    jxNWP9a.jpg

I want Garrett to marry this girl ASAP. ♡♡
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here