Weekend Event 1/15/2016 ~ And We're Back/Can't Keep a Great Forum Down :)

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    I did it..!!

image.jpg1_zpsoxk3gllu.jpg

Now, no more treatin' myself for a few weeks. Oh well, I'm happy!
    And yeah, the first person I thought of when I saw the hair was Natalie Dormer. She's my #wifegoals tbh. :o

Oh wow...your doll looks so good with the clothes, hair and lips!. Xime won the lips too but she doesn't look as good. Congrats on being able to get the dress!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Spent 110 kstars on two Balmain items and idk if I'll go much further on this event. I'm not really digging the whole cowboy attire, maybe for a Halloween costume or something.

But anyway, I decided to open a box where I never usually do and if paid off!
    image_zpsq0ebfcnk.jpeg

The jacket was the only item of the giftboxes that I really liked.

So lucky!!...I bought the orange Balmain jacket and I won the freaking 50 energy in the boxes (sad face). Not bad but I wanted G to have that jacket. It's just so pretty. That's with the cowboy look today?. Maybe a surprise for later?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    So lucky!!...I won the freaking 50 energy. Not bad but I wanted G to have that jacket it's just so pretty. That's with the cowboy look today?. Maybe a surprise for later?

I think the cowboy clothes are due to adding Montana as a new location.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Going on a lot of 1hr dates at Oak with a bunch strangers atm because i got so much kcash to spare :) it's not a happy weekend for my in-game husband but who cares IT'S RAINING K STARS!!!!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This is as far as I'm letting myself get this weekend. Im not a big fan of the earnables so I guess I'll wait to buy the rest of the stuff I want til another VIP event.
    image_zps2umtqk5s.jpeg

Although, I do like the cowboy hat a lot more than I thought I would.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'm so glad to see the forum back!! I missed reading all of the comments last weekend! I don't always post, but I'm here a few times during a weekend. I love seeing many of you in my game you all look great in your Montana attire!!
    Although, I do like the cowboy hat a lot more than I thought I would.
    I like the cowboy hat on your guy, Trevoractor, I was so HAPPY when I won it in my game with the first box I opened- this morning- so we match in my game!!

I also love that we're earning KStars....I've been spending all day working for 1 hour in So Chic!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Going on a lot of 1hr dates at Oak with a bunch strangers atm because i got so much kcash to spare :) it's not a happy weekend for my in-game husband but who cares IT'S RAINING K STARS!!!!

Both my dolls are working one hour shifts at So Chic and going on the occasional date. It's so NICE to earn K Stars!!! I splurged with James and tried too hard to find the gray western style jeans & cowboy boots in the mystery boxes but I didn't find them. I am very please that I opened the Event coat and new hairstyle. I need to grind grind grind to make up some of what I wasted chasing after mystery boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ugh. I got the dress I wanted for 50 KStars so I opened 3 boxes. That peachy purse that is in the daily boxes, cash, and 40 more KStars. I guess I should just be thankful I didn't hit the other cash. What stunk the most was the only weekend giftbox item was the handkerchief :rolleyes:

May try again later and of course totally regret it after.

PS, sooooooo glad the forum is back! That dating advice will really help me out.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wonder what they will charge in the USA. My guess is $9.99 which Seems high for just one hairstyle and a dress. I wish there were also some accessories included. Im not sure if I will buy it. I like the hairstyle on Kim but I've regretted purchasing the last Kim's Closet hairstyle because Glu didn't create various shades within it so the blond looks awful on Dixie. While I like the blue dress, they should have changed the neckline so that our dolls bra didn't show. That's tacky.

Glu forgot the "low lights" on the last hairstyle from Kim's Closet. It doesn't have the depth that most of the hairstyles have (see below). They also screwed up and cut off the earring on The doll's right ear. With this "kim" hairstyle, it should show up but it disappears.
    (I included a couple other styles to illustrate the normal shading and how the earring shows up when the hairstyle is properly designed)

487BF55A-A13D-4DB4-939A-1023BE4CEB2C_zps0eybwmqw.jpg

It also comes with 50 K Stars :)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Tara and Brianne, the forum is full of GoT fans be welcome to comment about the new episodes at Apropos thread when season 6 starts!

You know guys I love to grind for K-stars, but today I'm not getting good results, maybe is because today is too hot or maybe it's just me...

And I have to say, again, how much I hate those looooooooong special gigs! Everytime it gets worse!
    uzAR6NI.png?1

I swear that this model of the picture was the same on both first 2 gigs and Kim made Vats comment about her look and then she gave 2 differents opinions about it lol

And if that it's not enough., have to do those long gigs on that scenario just slow down more the things cause there is a delay to the buttons recharge and they give few points so we end up spend much more energy, ugh!:mad:

So who did you choose after the 2 fashion shows for Kardash?
    And was there any special reward?
    GC: TTemb
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I want Garrett to marry this girl ASAP. ♡♡

Aw thanks haha
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Guuuyyyys! Is it just me or 5 stars dates give you kstars too ? I just went to 3 1-hour-long dates and got a kstar everytime!!

!!!

This is a game changer TBQH. I also noticed you can work two 1 hour shifts in full with a full bar of energy so tomorrow/in the morning I'm going to get to work!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Guuuyyyys! Is it just me or 5 stars dates give you kstars too ? I just went to 3 1-hour-long dates and got a kstar everytime!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I swear this week's event ensemble for girls looks very Indian. I'm totally feeling Bollywood vibes from it! I really love it, actually.

#InIt2WinIt

2vrzmmq.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Chanrin and Charli, thanks for the tips those are life changers I'll get a lot of K-stars now and will be able to complete the 'day job' achievement!

Tara I want to read 'Winds' now! Can't wait!

TTemb I chose Alexis, but since that we don't need to do gigs to get K-stars I'll give up, if you're gonna try please comeback and tell us if there is a reward at the end!

Cookie do you know something about it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Chanrin and Charli thank youuuuu!

To complete 1 hour shift at So Chic you need only 15 energy! And if you date at the Oak and are lucky enough the vintage wine button appears immediately - only 4 for 1 hour date! This is amazing! Let it raiiiin kstarrrs lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Chanrin and Charli thank youuuuu!

To complete 1 hour shift at So Chic you need only 15 energy! And if you date at the Oak and are lucky enough the vintage wine button appears immediately - only 4 for 1 hour date! This is amazing! Let it raiiiin kstarrrs lol

Even inviting vips to hang out gives you k-stars so, I'm doing that too just because is only 1hr!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Even inviting vips to hang out gives you k-stars so, I'm doing that too just because is only 1hr!!

Ohhh great, I'm doing this next!
    I'm having so much fun - little work at so Chic, then 2-3 dates at Oak.. And now I'll hangout with the Kardashian- Jenner girls in my new Montana home :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    One advice if you work shifts at So Chic don't tap 'Money Maker', it isn't worth it ^^ (One 5-energy-bolt action = One 9-energy-bolt Money Maker)

And if you hang out with VIPs don't do it in your LA apartment, actions are energy draining (like one 4-energy-bolt action will reward you with 3 stars è_é )

But just to be sure, am I missing out something if I don't complete the event gigs ? Does completing them gives you some kind of reward ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the heads up! Why I love the forum, please don't ever be down for an entire week again! I bet I'll earn 3 times the amount this VIP event.
    PM to add
    Does anyone know if what happens if you don't do Kim's quests, or don't fully complete them if they're started?

I started the first one, but I only have 1 blue star filled, with 5 hours left. I'd much rather go on 1 hour dates in Oak than spend the energy at the fashion show. TIA!!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

I left the first gig open while I slept. Nothing bad happened except loss of fans. Remember not to invite a friend or you'll lose the friendship.

I don't think there'll be anything good if you complete all the event gigs (as always) unless someone can confirm otherwise.
    PM to add
    Thanks, so much Naimonster!

I completely forgot about not inviting a friend, oh well...I guess I'm going to be down one friend.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    uzAR6NI.png?1

I swear that this model of the picture was the same on both first 2 gigs and Kim made Vats comment about her look and then she gave 2 differents opinions about it lol

The same thing happened to me in my game - both models were exactly the same! I said I liked the outfit both times; Kim hated the first one and loved the second one...which is super weird because it was the same outfit lol.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    You could fill 3 blue stars so at least you won't lose your friend. I hate losing my friends, you won't be able to take pictures with them or invite them to parties unless you pay KStars to mend the friendship.

Speaking of that, I think I might spend KStars to get back Stellan.
    PM to add
    Thanks again for the tip! I'll get it to 3 stars. I've always completed a gig or had 4 stars completed, so I didn't know I could lose a friend.

I hope it's not too many stars to get Stellan back!!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I left the first gig open while I slept. Nothing bad happened except loss of fans. Remember not to invite a friend or you'll lose the friendship.

Also, your 5-star rating in a row achievement will be reset.

Do these fashion shows count as modeling gigs or appearances? I get the fashion icon action, which means it's modeling? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    So finished all 3 gigs for the weekend Chose Elizabeth ... Kim said it was ok not great and no reward at the end :(
    GC: TTemb
    Charli wrote: »
    Also, your 5-star rating in a row achievement will be reset.

Do these fashion shows count as modeling gigs or appearances? I get the fashion icon action, which means it's modeling? :confused:

Oh yeah forgot about that. Mine was reset from the 0h gig though.

I think it's the catwalk perfection one.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry to hear that TTemb! Thanks for the info!

Yeah I said this one milion times, but here we go again... Why they made those gigs on a VIP weekend? Just to hinder our progress to get K-stars, right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!