Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg congratulations, you guys! Garret looks quite the proud father and I see Cherrey didn't waste any time losing the baby weight haha <3

Welcome to the world, baby Ian!!

2EE3589D-0886-4E26-A7C1-23F17C6C745F_zpspl4witnh.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    SO CUUUUUTE!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!

I'm in love with baby Ian :rolleyes: So happy to finally see those 3 together :o
    AmyT wrote: »
    and I see Cherrey didn't waste any time losing the baby weight haha <3

Cherrey burned a hell lot of calories during the delivery :D
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay Cherrett couple!! Congrats on cutie Ian!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yaaay baby Cherrett is here! Congrats, you look lovely!

35jb5oy.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    SO CUUUUUTE!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!

I'm in love with baby Ian :rolleyes: So happy to finally see those 3 together :o

Cherrey burned a hell lot of calories during the delivery :D

Oh you can't even imagine. Those final 500 points took me a week!!...poor Cherrey was in it a lot of time. Yah now first times aren't always easy lol. Thank you girls. I felt like this was my mission and I did it!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh you can't even imagine. Those final 500 points took me a week!!...poor Cherrey was in it a lot of time. Yah now first times aren't always easy lol. Thank you girls. I felt like this was my mission and I did it!!!

Baby Ian was worth the time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust, I love all your stories!

Congrats on baby Ian !! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Stardust, I love all your stories!

Congrats on baby Ian !! :o

Thanks!!. He's too cute for words. I have many stories more, so just stay tuned! Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    2myd7a1.jpg

OMG OMG OMG! I knew it I wasn't that crazy, there is that shirt on pink!!!! I'm talking about the guy by the way!

I remember that it, now indeed, was available at our wardrobes for a short while and it was removed before I could get the K$ to buy it... For a while I thought it was my imagination! Why it was removed:mad:? I want it now!

Congrats Cherret! Ian is cute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The dearly beloved couple Jackal went on their romantic getaway. Jack whisked his wife away into a beautiful castle. Carol Davida was speechless and stunned by her bae. She fell in love with him all over again. He is full of surprises. Aw Jack what a romantic man that he is quite irresistibly charming. After all she's his princess & he's her knight & shining armor. Her romantic fairytale came true all thanks to the ♡ of her life. Soon the chariot will be awaiting for this couple in no time.:)
    15s68eo.jpg

#JackalTogetherForever
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hello happy people!!. I know is late...at least in my corner of the world but I needed to do this and this is one of the few moments I had to do it in the week.

I'll let this here and really hope for you guys to join us in the fun. I'll open a forum topic for the event tomorrow and give the details. Please note this is the official invitation to the wedding and we really hope you can celebrate with us. See you tomorrow!!.
    Screenshot_2016-05-20-21-57-42-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Aww!! This is exciting! Cherrey is gonna attend :rolleyes:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh sweet luv the XJ logo! Stardust makes the game so much fun!

See u guys tmr!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Looks like there is another exciting time for Cherrey and Garrett Cullen coming ;). Little Ian wants to invite you all to his first family event.
    1465507983468.png

I'll start a thread on Saturday. I hope you can join us and enjoy!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    aww how cute. I'll make sure to attend.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Looks like there is another exciting time for Cherrey and Garrett Cullen coming ;). Little Ian wants to invite you all to his first family event.
    1465507983468.png

I'll start a thread on Saturday. I hope you can join us and enjoy!!

Yay baby Ian! I love these threads :D<3 looking forward to it.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I can't wait. and anyone interested in a special occasion thread, please pm me to schedule. And big congratulations Stardust. I can't wait. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vida is in the middle of a love affair... it started when her current (2nd) marriage has her feeling down.

KKH_Screenshot_1465767965050_zps142vlfh3.jpg

Who could blame her? Her husband is full of passive aggressive or downright rude comments about how she dresses.

IMG_20160612_183847_zpsbknoe04l.jpg

Then one day on a modeling gig in London, she met him. Another model in the A-list: Nathan. He was handsome, smooth, and charming. He took her all around Europe and showered her with compliments on all their dates.

He took her to Paris, Florence, and Milan.
    IMG_20160612_184648_zpsbxcquuth.jpg
    IMG_20160612_184732_zps2tg11dgm.jpg
    IMG_20160612_184823_zpsrt6hjn46.jpg

And then, on their last night together back in London at a gala at the Britannia, he made it known that he didn't want this to be just a love affair, a fling. He thought they would be a good couple.
    IMG_20160612_184853_zpsughmxej2.jpg

And so, Vida returned to the states with a secret beau. So far her husband has not asked for a separation and is still asking her for dates, to which she has of late been declining... Only the future can tell what's in store for Vida's heart.

***I don't condone cheating or anything, just thought I'd have a little bit of fun LOL... besides, her husband is kinda of a **** with some of the comments haha***
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but can someone let me know how many dating points do you need to have your first child? I'm currently at around the 5000/6000 mark. I'm hoping it's soon because nothing has happened in terms of dating since the wedding (which was awhile ago) and it's getting a little boring :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but can someone let me know how many dating points do you need to have your first child? I'm currently at around the 5000/6000 mark. I'm hoping it's soon because nothing has happened in terms of dating since the wedding (which was awhile ago) and it's getting a little boring :(

It's 12000 points for your first child and then it's 15000 for your second child.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    It's 12000 points for your first child and then it's 15000 for your second child.

Omg, that breaks my heart! Does anything else happen in terms of a relationship story line until then? I really hope so!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Omg, that breaks my heart! Does anything else happen in terms of a relationship story line until then? I really hope so!

I don't recall... after you get your 4 gifts (earrings, ring, shoes, and dress) and the two kids, there's nothing much else to do except just go on dates... There was one storyline where I had to pretend to date a costar and that one involved my S.O. but other than that I cant think of a specific storyline once you've gone that far down the road. I've maxed out in my relationship, so I'm thinking of just dumping him for possible marriage #3 lol
  • Options
    Jackal are having marital issues and I'm not sure how longer they will stay married to each other. Jack demanded Carol Davida to pay 10 kstars last time or else they will split up. My doll didn't date Jack for the last 9 hrs and he's had the sad emoji face. :(

Lately Jack has been annoying and fussy. All he do now is complain and she sees him everyday. I mean like hello they live together on all of their properties duh! LOL :D

I've never actually seen a progression of them rising to the top couples list to reach the no.1 spot.:confused: I know that it's only just a game, but the communication between couples just seems so unrealistic to me. How come spouses has to be so selfish and only want their attention to be for themselves? The marriage between these two is becoming an unhappy feeling. Nobody wants a broken home with divored parents.:(

But my doll has to do what's best for her kids. They're her #1 priority and Jack stopped paying for their dates. (Sigh)
    Screenshot_2016-06-14-23-04-56-1_zpsjy6dbhab.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Jackal are having marital issues and I'm not sure how longer they will stay married to each other. Jack demanded Carol Davida to pay 10 kstars last time or else they will split up. My doll didn't date Jack for the last 9 hrs and he's had the sad emoji face. :(

Lately Jack has been annoying and fussy. All he do now is complain and she sees him everyday. I mean like hello they live together on all of their properties duh! LOL :D

I've never actually seen a progression of them rising to the top couples list to reach the no.1 spot.:confused: I know that it's only just a game, but the communication between couples just seems so unrealistic to me. How come spouses has to be so selfish and only want their attention to be for themselves? The marriage between these two is becoming an unhappy feeling. Nobody wants a broken home with divored parents.:(

But my doll has to do what's best for her kids. They're her #1 priority and Jack stopped paying for their dates. (Sigh)
    Screenshot_2016-06-14-23-04-56-1_zpsjy6dbhab.png~original

I hear ya Carol I wish there really were more interactions with our SO. I've been maxed out with by husband for a while now and we aren't budging in our ranks even though both of us go on lots of dates and both are in top 10 rankings... I divorced him and pursued another man, hopefully having someone different will be better, in terms of gameplay. Good luck to Jackal!
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I hear ya Carol I wish there really were more interactions with our SO. I've been maxed out with by husband for a while now and we aren't budging in our ranks even though both of us go on lots of dates and both are in top 10 rankings... I divorced him and pursued another man, hopefully having someone different will be better, in terms of gameplay. Good luck to Jackal!

Thanks Vida. My doll and her hubby were at the top 25 ranking before, but now they're dropped down to the top 50. And they always losing 1-2 spots on the top couples list.:confused:

My game doesn't have any attractive A-lister NPC men. Unless my doll dates an active real player contact.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    After weeks of wating ( my wating lol) we're finally here. I finally had an afternoon for myself and I was able to work the pictures. The final pictures for the babyshower are coming too!. Thanks for always supporting my sillyness ;)

Starnews is proud to give you the exclusive pictures of the new baby daughter of Garrett and Cherrey Cullen. The model couple posted this picture on their shared instagram account and we bring it for the world to see.
    G: Hey guys! It's been a long time but we're finally here. Life it's been wonderfully full these past few weeks with our little ones running around the house.
    C: They are not running around yet...but they do make daddy run a lot. Lol.
    We are happy to present you baby Ileana. She was born on the 13th of June 2016 at 11:46 pm in New York city. Labor was "pretty easy" after Garrett beg for an epidural for himself if Cherrey was not taking it. Mother and daughter were fine and at home by the 15th.

Screenshot_2016-07-15-20-14-04-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Cherret! Ileana <3

Oh Stardust, lovely family portrait! I love Cherrey pose, how you do that?!

Garret is wearing those clothes in my game since he froze, is he frozen in your game too?:p lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Congratulations Cherret! Ileana <3

Oh Stardust, lovely family portrait! I love Cherrey pose, how you do that?!

Garret is wearing those clothes in my game since he froze, is he frozen in your game too?:p lol

Lol...I wanted him to look just as you see him. Also, I didn't want poor Cherrey to feel like the only one not able to change clothes with all the running around (really is out of not wanting to wait anymore for sweet Cherrey to send me other lovely picture of her doll) and I wanted the world to see this little girl!.

Oh its's nothing...if you have photoshop it's pretty easy to make her/him change her/his pose...as long as you come up with a pose easy for them to have with the usual raw material (meaning the 3 or 4 poses they have in the game). Believe me, this game is not enough to cover my imagination in picture poses lol. I passed yesterday afternoon trying to make Cherrey sit on G's lap, but she was not doing it. I guess she just wanted something classy and simple for the insta picture.lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Love that family photo, Stardust, especially Cherrey's pose! Haha I'd love to see her sitting on Garrett's lap. Congrats on the new arrival, baby Ileana is adorable... Awww those eyes!!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Love that family photo, Stardust, especially Cherrey's pose! Haha I'd love to see her sitting on Garrett's lap. Congrats on the new arrival, baby Ileana is adorable... Awww those eyes!!!

Amy thanks!. Right she's so cute. We need more girly clothing in the baby's closet :)
    Hey, you and I have a party to plan!. Garrett already owns the nightclub so we can have a night out one of these days!...I'm still a brainiac, I just have a little more time from this week on :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.