I created a second game

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
So I've been giving a sneak peek of my doll's alter ego on the forums . So I started my second new game on my Android tablet and it's signed in my new Google+ account. I'm trying to figure out how to connect my game with Google+, but I'm only given the option to connect with friends on Facebook but I want my new game to be connected to Google+.😕

So how do I add Google+ players so they could appear on my game? Can anybody please explain this to me?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can help. You go to google+ , make sure you're on Classic Google+, the new one baffles me. lol. choose People on the left
    and a tab will open. See the box with the magnifying glass type in the person you're looking for or want to add,

then click the add button (you see it in the person next to me, I already added my other game)

It's early and these are crude instructions, but I wanted to post quickly to help get you started. I'd love to play with you. So if you'd like add me, then feel free to go through my circle and find other people here, like Vats, and Bilel (Charli) and an inactive Jax (Nai's guy) anywhere. here goes I'll amend this post when I see how awful it is for you to follow. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Koko. I added you to my circles. It was much more easier to find you through Google+ app. How long would it take for your doll to appear on my game?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm going to go add you now, and hopefully it won't take long. I'll add you to my other game, and seriously go through and find people, the more people you add the sooner they seem to show up. :) You should also look in peoples signatures here for their add info. Can't wait to play with you. The trouble we can get into......woo hoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    What's your add information Koko?! This was the only way I knew how to message you :)
    Ok, if you go back and check people who added you, you'll see my other android. Fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    and, we should check with Vats I think. He wasn't showing up in anyone's game, and he came up with the fix for that. So we should get him in here. I'll look around for that conversation. It opened up a bunch of people for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, if you go back and check people who added you, you'll see my other android. Fingers crossed.

OK I added you back on the other one. So in order to follow each other, that's how our dolls will appear faster on each other games?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes, I think so. But I want to find what Vats had to do to his settings to appear to others. For the longest time Vats was seeing me, but I wasn't seeing him, then he changed a setting, I might have changed a setting and Boom, he and a bunch of other people started appearing in the games. It was about 3 months ago, I'm still looking for it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh here's the post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?192008-Glu-and-Google

Couple of friends disappeared from my game, and some haven't appeared yet. I wonder why it's not as flexible as GC, takes forever to function. I have removed some people as well, but they still show up in my game..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thank you so much I keep getting sidetracked. Lol. I wish Google was as tight as GC. With Game Center, I add someone, go to the game and boom.....they're already there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. I added you to my circles. It was much more easier to find you through Google+ app. How long would it take for your doll to appear on my game?

hii sent you a pm, and one of my IDs is posted in the screenshots. I am kokolo konut. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    As the proud owner of 2 Androids, I speak from experience when I say, you might want to consider 'marrying' your androids in the game. At first I was all ewwww about it. So they each had a few marriages, but I finally officially 'married' them as a convenience, to get them both in each of my homes, you might want to consider that. Vats and Kat (the other Android) had a lovely Wedding shoot wedding, but in our games they're still married to Bort and Z, But if you're already dating the one you want to still do shoots with, you'd have to lose that connection because they're is already a heart there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    As the proud owner of 2 Androids, I speak from experience when I say, you might want to consider 'marrying' your androids in the game. At first I was all ewwww about it. So they each had a few marriages, but I finally officially 'married' them as a convenience, to get them both in each of my homes, you might want to consider that. Vats and Kat (the other Android) had a lovely Wedding shoot wedding, but in our games they're still married to Bort and Z, But if you're already dating the one you want to still do shoots with, you'd have to lose that connection because they're is already a heart there.

My two games are so disconnected right now since one is connected only to facebook and the other will only be connected to Google.

I actually like the idea of two androids being married to each other. I will try that when I get the hang of it. I'm trying to see if I can manage a second game, and when I'm good at it then I will probably start to create a third game of a male doll and play all of them like a pro.😎
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

oh, no. 3 games is just crazy talk. lol. Let's try and get your best game hooked up, with google contacts. If you are android and signed in, we can make it happen. ;) The whole reason I started my ipad game was because my Android phone wasn't making connections. So, I liked playing with friends so much, I grabbed an old android tablet, set up my 2ns android just to trouble shoot my connections, by the time they connected, who can kill such a lovely game? so, let's work on you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol I'm dying to check out the male's doll closet because the NPC guys closets starting to look very boring on this game hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes☺ I connected my game to Google but none of my KKH friends appeared on my contact list yet.😮

Screenshot_2016_01_23_21_06_27_1.png
    image upload no size limit
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes☺ I connected my game to Google but none of my KKH friends appeared on my contact list yet.��

Screenshot_2016_01_23_21_06_27_1.png
    image upload no size limit

Koko, both of your dolls finally appeared on my game today after a week. Yay!

Screenshot_2016_01_23_22_53_21_1.png

Screenshot_2016_01_23_22_54_28_1.png

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG