Options

Throwback #3?

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
When this is going to happen? it's been more time than the time we wait between the #1 and #2 throwbacks.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, I agree. Time for a throwback. Maybe the holiday factored into it. We could start a Throwback chant?
    Throwback Throwback Throwback Throwback Throwback Throwback Throwback Throwback

Think they'll hear us?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I think we'd all love a throwback. I know I would! There's so many things I've missed getting in the past year. :(
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    what are some specifics? I got the charm bracelet for one game last time, I would love to grab that for the otheres, and as always, I would love the 1st NYEve Red gown. Sigh. Or last year Green's St. Patricks's day dress. I've got the earrings, the hat, the boa, the ring, and the shoes. All I need is the darm green dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I am hoping the So Glam eyes and lips are going to be included in the next throwback sale. I also would like to have the Sharon Stone hair, too. And the oh-so- fabulous silver and black minidress that was in the gift boxes a while back. Can't seem to remember if it was around Thanksgiving or not.

Also, are the throwback boxes usually limited to the items that were in previous gift boxes only? Or were some earnable event items in those boxes, too?
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I would love a throwback event.. I want some old hairstyles. Like the so glamm event, those are my biggest "needs". :)
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Oh....I would also like it if maybe, whenever we do have the throwback sale, I hope there is a really good sale on Kstars. I said that I wasn't going to purchase any star packs on this game anymore....that was about five star packs ago lol!!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    I'm not sure if the Throwback includes earnables. Maybe someone else knows. But, Last year there was a Mothers Day sale on stars that lasted a few days, I remember filling up then. Yes, Sales are the way to really get us to open up our wallets. There is just something in female wiring, that makes us buy way more than we normally would, if it's a sale.

Slap a sale on Stars ........we will splurge.
    Slap a sale on clothes and accessories.........we will splurge. But back to the Throwback......I'm itching for one. Throwback and Sales. That's what we want.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I agree, I would really love a throwback sale too, it would be amazing to have a chance to get the So Glam event items. My new doll is in dire need of some of the amazing older items.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I miss a lot of gift box items from events because in the past I wouldn't spend kstars (ha that's changed), but what I'd really love is that ombre hair I missed!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Joining the chant!!!

image_zpsxsh5vz6k.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm dying for a throwback! I have missed a lot of things that I wanted and I REALLY want the glam eyes/lips. But the older hairstyles. Come on Glu, give us a bone.. We would LOVE a nice throwback sale. Kimmy's camp on FB said there is one coming so hopefully that is the truth!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Dying for a throwback sale!!!
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm desperate for that Taylor Swift style bob hair! I spent a fortune opening boxes but never got it and had to let it go. It's my personal holy grail
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    When was the last throwback?! I can't remember if it was on a weekday or weekend! Any of you lovelies remember?!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My heart still bleeds when I think of these shoes. Please bring them back, Glu :(

x2UJzyN.png
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I'm desperate for that Taylor Swift style bob hair! I spent a fortune opening boxes but never got it and had to let it go. It's my personal holy grail

Do you mean what was originally called "the Karlie," which TS took over? It's in the wardrobe, you prolly know, but not the later version she updated it with, the sorta side-swept bangs...?
  • Options
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    When was the last throwback?! I can't remember if it was on a weekday or weekend! Any of you lovelies remember?!

The first throwback was on a Thursday and the second on a Wednesday.
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Any news on the type of weekend event we will have?
    Sophie
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want a throwback sale NOW!

I need so much the first anniversary long hair! I've been waiting forever, I think deserve that!

Please Glu make it happen! I think on that hair everyday since I made a suggestion with a Brad Pitt pic at the official thread almost a year ago! Hurts a lot that still I don't have it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Fingers crossed!! There are a bunch of items that I've missed out on that I would love to add to my wardrobe...
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I want it, but not these random boxes. Just give us a weekend and set prices in the wardrobe or bust!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Cmon glu gimme them kylie eyes and lips
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I'm really ready too. I've been trying to save Kstars for weeks because I always think it is just around the corner. I will spend real money if needed but I don't want to be wasteful. I've only been spending Kash which is driving me crazy with the new items.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've never participated in those TS because I don't see a point in spending 60 KStars on a box which can contain a green boa... So I don't care about a Throwback Sale. But people from Russian fandom had been chanting about it FOR WEEKS.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I've never participated in those TS because I don't see a point in spending 60 KStars on a box which can contain a green boa... So I don't care about a Throwback Sale. But people from Russian fandom had been chanting about it FOR WEEKS.

Kate you can post the link of the Russian fandom?
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    My heart still bleeds when I think of these shoes. Please bring them back, Glu :(

x2UJzyN.png

Aww Cherrey, I would gladly give you mine. There is no doubt that you crave them. It's the only thing I recall you mentioning, and each time it reminds me I have them.
    Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback
    Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey

Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes for Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey....
    ok I can't do a chant from a tablet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kate you can post the link of the Russian fandom?

Here you go https://vk.com/kardashian_game
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Aww Cherrey, I would gladly give you mine. There is no doubt that you crave them. It's the only thing I recall you mentioning, and each time it reminds me I have them.
    Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback
    Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey

Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey Throwback Shoes for Cherrey Throwback Shoes For Cherrey....
    ok I can't do a chant from a tablet.

Hahaha I love you for this, Koko!! You are the best <3333
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Yeah I'm not a fan of gambling on boxes, but this is the only way to get my hair, so I've been saving for a long time to make sure I'll get it! Wait sucks and I can move on while I don't have that hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've never participated in those TS because I don't see a point in spending 60 KStars on a box which can contain a green boa... So I don't care about a Throwback Sale.
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not a fan of gambling on boxes, but this is the only way to get my hair, so I've been saving for a long time to make sure I'll get it! Wait sucks and I can move on while I don't have that hair!

I never planned to participate on the next throwback sale and I could care less about it on the nearby future. It's personally too much for me to spend 60 kstars on additional throwback gift boxes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections