Weekend Event 1/22/16 - What a Surprise and Birthdays to Boot!

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I realllllly hope that the guys get good earnables this week. The past 2-3 weekend events have actually had some really nice clothes in my opinion.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Happy birthday to all of the January "babies"! Hope you all have insanely good luck during "your" party this weekend! ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wow!! I hang out with a VIP khloe earlier today for the first time!! And invited her to a photoshoot right now and she actually gave me five k stars!!! My very first time using her!! Ive seen some people discussing never getting k stars from them, so I just had to share! :-D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Happy Birthdays to everyone celebrating!
    We are having a party event to honor your b-days!

2r5g32t.jpg
    4r8eu1.jpg

Wow, long coats sure have been coming out of the woodwork as of late. I don't really think I like this one much, but I'll just have to wait and see it on Aria before I decide if putting forth the effort this weekend is worth it.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy Birthdays to everyone celebrating!
    We are having a party event to honor your b-days!

2r5g32t.jpg
    4r8eu1.jpg

Thanks for posting it Kate. I love all of the earnables. I gotta have it all. I just love wearing coats in real life. That's all.👍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm sick of coats and boots.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I think the giftbox hair is really cute, also the dress and boots, too. The coat shenanigans have definitely got to stop now. Maybe we should start asking for springtime clothing now? We did, after all, ask many times for fall and winter clothing. Glu delivered lol!

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to all of the January babies!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • walkerthiswaywalkerthisway Registered Users 1 Posts

Can get a pic of the weekend event clothes for the guys?
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    something about the front seam on those high waisted pants feels off. Has anyone placed that look yet?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    something about the front seam on those high waisted pants feels off. Has anyone placed that look yet?

69b8d026914ca8ad4d72ffc58c5f379d.jpg

I mean...
    Does Glu hate us?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So just another weekend where I wish the giftbox outfit was earnable and the earnable outfit was in the giftbox. The earnable boots are cute tho so I'll just party until I earn those
    69b8d026914ca8ad4d72ffc58c5f379d.jpg

I mean...
    Does Glu hate us?

it's.....it's certainly a look

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^lol

Oh Glu, I know I cannot win every week what I want in the gift box but after last week's multiple kash, can you throw me a bone and let me just have the hair this week? I'd have cherries for you to put anywhere you want!
    giphy.gif

...of course we all know I'll probably win kash :rolleyes:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kate, for posting the pics!! Not sure how I feel about the earnables, but i'll grind for them for sure!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    My weekend event still did not appear and it was always in time. Anyone have this issue?
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    My weekend event still did not appear and it was always in time. Anyone have this issue?

There are still seven minutes left before it starts I think :)

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol, my doll is wearing hose and on the earner preview the pants have vanished and it's just the hose.

and ugh, my game has been freezing again recently

edit: does anyone know why sometimes you get a Kstar for a date? I just did but :confused:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Wow! Guys get facial hair this weekend... Is this a first for Glu or not? It's a bit too long for my liking, but it gives me hope for a shorter Dan Simard-like one in the future... xD
    image_12.png

I cant believe i got the two thing i really wanted in my FIRST set, the dress was my free box.......... Wow, im kind of done with this event already :D

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, Katinkame, that is really lucky!!
    I won the hair, i'll try for the dress later!!

image_zpsmciqyemd.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

Yeah, that's exactly how I picture heaven.. All chocolate lol!

Me too!!! Yum!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Katinkae wrote: »
    image_12.png

I cant believe i got the two thing i really wanted in my FIRST set, the dress was my free box.......... Wow, im kind of done with this event already :D

Super duper CONGRATS Kat!!! That's awesome!!!

I got the gold earrings and two sets of 30 event stars. I do like the earrings but I'm not a fan of the stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Super duper CONGRATS Kat!!! That's awesome!!!

I got the gold earrings and two sets of 30 event stars. I do like the earrings but I'm not a fan of the stars.

Thanks Holly!! :D I agree, I dont like spending 40kstars for the 30 stars...

Here's what Glu put together for the guys....

68FDE611-FA8A-4FB9-AE95-AA050C23ABB6_zpsvpqwr654.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm so happy I got the dress on the second try, I kinda knew I shouldn't have opened the third box ^^
    January is my month ♥ (I turned 23 on the 19th) So I will try to get those braids, I really want them ♥

12583708_10208605293312367_165686076_n.jpg?oh=b18e05543a36160585505b2452f9546a&oe=56A473BD

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    With my last 120 k-stars :D
    IMG_20160122_125523_zpsm5jqa06s.jpg
    But it looks so gorgeous
    KKH_Screenshot_1453457465480_zpsg4znfaxc.jpg
    Well I'm not so lucky.... I spent 320 kstars in total and still only got the dress... :'(
    I've seen 4 sets of boxes and the hairstyle wasn't even in one of those sets.

HollySisk wrote: »
    Here's what Glu put together for the guys....

68FDE611-FA8A-4FB9-AE95-AA050C23ABB6_zpsvpqwr654.jpg

Hrm. I was amused at the fact that - as I too am wearing the ponytail - at first glance the earnables look like something I'd put on/style for Andrzej's dad until I saw the box look & it, hands down, is the most chic & pulled together look we've ever gotten. It's well done but not my personal style & facial hair is something I dislike both IRL & on Andrzej so I think I'll just work the storyline & hope that I get the jacket on my first try, especially since the NYE earnables pants match it & I have several pairs of boots to use for it as well ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love the beard! If I were playing a guy game, I would be screaming with excitement. I won the event dress in my free giftbox which is nice. :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Hrm. I was amused at the fact that - as I too am wearing the ponytail - at first glance the earnables look like something I'd put on/style for Andrzej's dad until I saw the box look & it, hands down, is the most chic & pulled together look we've ever gotten. It's well done but not my personal style & facial hair is something I dislike both IRL & on Andrzej so I think I'll just work the storyline & hope that I get the jacket on my first try, especially since the NYE earnables pants match it & I have several pairs of boots to use for it as well ;3

I think the earnables looks "old man" but I suppose they were aiming for "hipster."

I spent 240 K stars trying to get the good stuff for James from the mystery boxes but only got the pants. :-(
    Holly
    I play on iOS