Options

Weekend Event 1/22/16 - What a Surprise and Birthdays to Boot!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Whew! At least Carol Davida has earned the sunglasses. I'm so exhausted with my other game since Carolyn Ferocious doesn't have the important luxurious necessities such as a car, private jet, & the Calabasas mansion on my new game. She needs to be a strict budget. Ugh! But I'm trying my very best so that she can at least have one earn able item inside of her closet.

tmp_18053_2016_01_22_23_08_53_11991009246.png
    image sharing
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    But I bet you look fabulous!

Aww, thank you! Well, at least I feel fabulous :D

yL4BOef.jpg
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o1e60gTOWE1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

close but no jacket! I liked the piece but am not too broken up about it as, with last week's score, my commitment to my signature space is rock solid XD

Finishing the storyline - one event left - is all I'm going to get into this weekend, aside from maybe a few dates with my husband where I dodge baby #2 questions for, seemingly, the rest of our lives but that's fine XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Opened a box and it was the 40Kstars so tried again, got event stars which isn't so bad considering maybe I won't be grinding til the last minute, and then got the dress. Never saw the hair and will save the rest of my stars for the hope there will be a throwback soon.

9kcao4.jpg

my doll is kinda meh about this weekend. she thinks the dress is too short for this cold and looks more like something for the Fall and not January. she also isn't thrilled about the look that cat is giving her either...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    A little advise here, I just spent 850 Kstars trying to get the guys hair, for me it IS the hair, so I really wanted it, after my free try, I spent some Kstars I saved for a rainy day, but no luck.
    Yesterday a close friend of mine died, so feeling sad, I spent 60 bucks to get it, believing it would make me feel better, well it didnt, now I feel empty because I tried to bought happiness.
    What im trying to say is that even though I dont regret spending the money because I saved it for this kind of stuff, I feel I shouldn't had tried to get it to feel better about real life, my advise is to dont go bananas for something, think before you act.
    I got all 4 vip items the hair being the last:
    2M4GJdj.jpg
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I opened three giftboxes got the dress the shoes and a random dress from the closet that normally costs like 75 k stars 😊😊😊 really not grinding too hard for this fugly earner outfit tho
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    A little advise here, I just spent 850 Kstars trying to get the guys hair, for me it IS the hair, so I really wanted it, after my free try, I spent some Kstars I saved for a rainy day, but no luck.
    Yesterday a close friend of mine died, so feeling sad, I spent 60 bucks to get it, believing it would make me feel better, well it didnt, now I feel empty because I tried to bought happiness.
    What im trying to say is that even though I dont regret spending the money because I saved it for this kind of stuff, I feel I shouldn't had tried to get it to feel better about real life, my advise is to dont go bananas for something, think before you act.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks Lucy, Eselle, Ali and everyone for the wishes. Thank you Vats for sending me that gift, and comeback soon. Miss you buddy! :)

I opened 8 boxes including the free one and received 4,000 cash, 100 energy, 30 event points, couple of Kim's picks and a daily gift box shirt. Got the event Jacket in my last one. :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Very often, when our first box hits up with the 4000K$ doodie prize, it either ticks us off so the instinct is to just take it and shut down the giftbox table, or, frantically open box after box, table after table, till we're left in a whimpering heap. lol. You did the right thing.

Thanks Koko :) I have almost 500 kstars but I'm saving for that throwback, in case Kylie's lips are in it.. So that's the main reason I'm not chasing that hair.. Although I'm considering to open another box today lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    And I just realised that every single item I ever wanted so bad in this game is something Kylie's been wearing... Lips, eyes, hair, clothes.. All those fav items I missed, during spring and summer, when I wasn't playing that much is from Kylie's events..
    Does that make me a fan? LOL shhh don't tell anyone

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    So much for not chasing the hair and saving my stars lol but I don't regret it, I'm so happy right now
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu Glu gods!!!
    Opened 3 palletes x 2 boxes. I opened my regular boxes- the third in the first and second row. I was so stressed opening, I forgot to take screenshots of the first two palletes lol
    First pallete - 1 box got the earrings, the other the dress.
    Second pallete - 1 box got the daily gift box dark green bag (bummer), second box got 40kstars.
    Third pallete - 1 box got the boots, and in the second there was MY HAIR! I screamed, I swear!
    I finally got lucky in this game! I'm so happy right now! So worth the 200 kstars I spent!

ixyq88.jpg

25zmpz5.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm bummed because I really wanted the boots. It's so hard to not gamble with the boxes. But I cannot sit here every weekend and spend all this money on boxes that are Kash and Energy. It's getting ridiculous because the boxes are $350 Kash, 4 Energy, 3 K Stars.. They are making it so awful that the boxes aren't worth the 40 K Stats and then I feel like a bigger fool for wasting that time/money on them. I need to stop and just get the items from the wardrobe I want for the K Stars I waste gambling on boxes. I'm getting more and more palettes that have NONE of the weekend items in them. And that frustrates me to no end. But alas, I threw a few Calbasas parties this morning and Brooklyn is all done. Since I don't like the facial hair or the outfit really I don't know that it's worth it to grind for Jackson. ��

54D850D2-558E-446A-BE1C-891916F5DF17_zpsquzvjlbk.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Bobbie, I have to point out, those $350 Kash, 4 Energy, 3 K Stars rewards are in the DAILY gift boxes, which are a free one daily, then extras at 10Stars and 15Stars for the 2nd and 3rd I believe. I don't want people to confuse that with the
    4000K$, 50 Energy or 40Stars prizes in the Weekend Event Special Gift Boxes that you purchase for 40Stars each.

Also, I took this shot yesterday, but never got to post it. Imagine my surprise, when she tried on the clothes and this happened.

C2200DAA-ED57-4808-A121-AE67F5E2681C_zpsipq8otbq.jpg

OMG. AppleP a little decorum please. I think the Bish is commando under those tights. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Aww, thank you! Well, at least I feel fabulous :D

yL4BOef.jpg

You do look fab!. Garrett saw you overy at his home in Calabasas at one of his parties and thought: "I'm so asking her out as soon as the weekend event is over". LOL. I have to say Xime is super jealous of your hair but she's not having much luck in her facebook home right now.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    And I just realised that every single item I ever wanted so bad in this game is something Kylie's been wearing... Lips, eyes, hair, clothes.. All those fav items I missed, during spring and summer, when I wasn't playing that much is from Kylie's events..
    Does that make me a fan? LOL shhh don't tell anyone

Oh don't even....I discovered myself looking for outfits over at pinterest and my choices lead me to see Kendall's pictures. I even look over my shoulder to see if anyone was looking at me LOL. I hate that they can wear a channel bag on a Sunday stroll down the park and I can't even wrap my head around the prices of such gorgeous things. :P
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wow, who did the "alterations" on the men's suit jacket sleeves, they're way too short; doesn't anyone check this stuff?? Maybe they're supposed to match all the highwater men's pants.
  • Options
    I have a question, I've finished the 2nd of 2 weekend quests, and is there a bigger payoff at the end? I have bonus items, and regardless of what I have, I am getting 20 Event points. It doesn't even pay. I'm afraid to just do parties that pay more, incase there is a big payoff at the end of the quest.

Has anyone finished? What's the situation? Sniff, snigg, I hate playing blind.

Oh, btw. it's snowing here.
    BettyBoopSnowballGotcha-1.gifc200_zpso8rp3klx.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    I have a question, I've finished the 2nd of 2 weekend quests, and is there a bigger payoff at the end? I have bonus items, and regardless of what I have, I am getting 20 Event points. It doesn't even pay. I'm afraid to just do parties that pay more, incase there is a big payoff at the end of the quest.

Has anyone finished? What's the situation? Sniff, snigg, I hate playing blind.

Oh, btw. it's snowing here.
    BettyBoopSnowballGotcha-1.gifc200_zpso8rp3klx.gif

You get 20 event points at the end of each gig and an additional 30 for completing all 3
    Glu has been quite nice this time letting us earn 90 event points just for completing the story line :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    Thank you so much. so one more, then on I get an additional 30? That makes me glad I didn't blow it off. Thank you for that. And, it really is more fair for those who aren't able to pick boxes with bonus items. Although I'm still trying for the hair. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No event points. Waste of my energy and time. Why did I spend 400KStars getting the gift box item to ease my completion of event again? I'll have to work harder now.

s5hIiVS.gif
    e2k7ed8.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Nai, you get the points when you walk outside and Simon calls you! Same thing happened to me and I was p!ssed haha.

I don't like the way it is set up, though. I think I only got 20 event points.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    It's really hard to complete the event on my other game because I'm on a lower level and I didn't get the weekend event gigs so I'm only gonna stopped and aimed for the sunglasses for Carolyn Ferocious and that's about it.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Weekend event tasks have always given event points for each of the three gigs. This time however, we are not getting bonus points for our gift box items. I picked the healthy drink, then the risque photo shoot, then had the healthy drink party at Lif, in which they told me my previous photo shoot sucked. So I only got 20 event points for each. I have the weekend hair and earrings, so it is really disappointing that I didn't get bonus points for those.
    iOS
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No event points. Waste of my energy and time. Why did I spend 400KStars getting the gift box item to ease my completion of event again? I'll have to work harder now.

s5hIiVS.gif
    e2k7ed8.jpg
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Nai, you get the points when you walk outside and Simon calls you! Same thing happened to me and I was p!ssed haha.

I don't like the way it is set up, though. I think I only got 20 event points.

After I finished both gigs, I found it very strange that I didn't get event points towards the end so I thought that my game had a glitch. But I'm glad that I stepped outdoors and Simon gave me purple stars. But I was expecting that happen for the last gig though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yeah Ali, I'm also only getting 20 event points for each weekend gig. On my first game I did the healthy drink, tasteful shoot, and I haven't completed the last one yet, but it sounds like I may have a similar outcome. I'll let you know. On my second game I chose Bacon Soda and the risqué shoot, and I'm waiting to complete the shoot but I only received 20 points for the first gig. Really don't like the way they did this. People who spend tons of k stars to get all the giftbox items won't be rewarded for doing so and that is awful! Why Glu?
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Right? I hope they see this and change it back to the way it has been.
    It would be a lot worse on 5 star weekends if we only get 20 points for a 6h gig, which is equivalent to a 12h one actually.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks Eselle, I flipped immediately when I saw it. Screenshot and came here to post and didn't even feel like returning to the game lol!

But no bonus stars sucks, I would have gotten like 30 bonus stars I believe.

Change it back please Glu.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Good luck to everyone with the week-end event!! Although I hate skipping them (especially parties event), I won't be grinding for this one!! Had a hectic week-end, and had no time to start the event and I can't imagine grinding all Sunday long!! I'm not to fond of the outfit anyway so, no big loss ^^

Happy Birthday Kate and Bilal !!!Sending you love, hugs and kisses all the way from Paris ♥♥♥
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Charli, your birthday present. I did it like 2 days ago and was waiting for the day of your birthday, I hope I get the day right, not good with timezones.

8gFHcwe.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    So awesome Nai! Chocolate car! :D