Weekend event....phone vs. tablet?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I'm sort of confused right now on both of my games. My first game is level 37 and I got the weekend event and I got a phone call from Simon about the weekend event gig. My second new game is on level 10 and I got the weekend event but I got no phone call from Simon about the weekend event gig.

There's something that's really irritating me about my new game. The loading screen takes forever to load on my new game from my tablet but on my phone it's 10x faster. I noticed that I can only watch a few videos per day on my tablet to earn more free kstars but on my phone I can get more free kstars than on my tablet⁉
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hiya. About the speeds and capacities of your devices, let's talk about that after I try to find out if there is a level requirement for the gigs for the event. I'll brb on that.

Next, why not tell us more about the two devices in question?

Oh, and then we have to go try what I think Trev linked for us about checking the game connections. so we have 3 things to do while tapping. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, but more important, are there any storyline gigs available but undone on your level 10 game? If there are that might be the reason, Has Malibu opened up for you? I don't know where the other gigs are, but I chose the Malibu. I'm just throwing out possibilities to see as much of your game as I can.

I'm checking about the level needed, and I'll go look for any previous levels events may have had.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh, but more important, are there any storyline gigs available but undone on your level 10 game? If there are that might be the reason, Has Malibu opened up for you? I don't know where the other gigs are, but I chose the Malibu. I'm just throwing out possibilities to see as much of your game as I can.

I'm checking about the level needed, and I'll go look for any previous levels events may have had.

Yes I unlocked Malibu on my new game. I still have pending storyline gigs that has to be done though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm not understanding why the loading screen is so slow on my tablet. My WiFi has a very strong connection from home but I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to finish the weekend events on the future if my device keeps on acting this way.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Have you cleared your cache? I have a Samsung Tablet, let me try and route you to the easiest way to clear all your cache at once. And, what is the avail memory on the device? The less room my devices have, if it's really bad it's very sluggish. That's the way my old ipad was. I'll find the way to go.

on my samsung, Settings/General/Cached Data. I tap that and chose clear all cached data. Be careful, to only clear the cache.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The minimum level requirement for this weekend's event quests is Level 15+, but the weekend event itself has a minimum level requirement of Level 7+. That's why your Level 10 game gets the event but not the quests. So, that's better than no event.

Also, if your tablet slower on other things than the phone? I can't help but think that the sluggishness is the device.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Have you cleared your cache? I have a Samsung Tablet, let me try and route you to the easiest way to clear all your cache at once. And, what is the avail memory on the device? The less room my devices have, if it's really bad it's very sluggish. That's the way my old ipad was. I'll find the way to go.

on my samsung, Settings/General/Cached Data. I tap that and chose clear all cached data. Be careful, to only clear the cache.

My Samsung device memory is pretty full right now. It barely has any storage space left.

I tried to clear my cache but it's still loading very slowly. -____-

I'm doubting that I'm gonna finished the weekend event on my second game since my new doll has to be on a strictly budget. She doesn't own a car, private jet, & the Calabasas mansion as of yet. So everything is moving in such a slow pace on my new game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG