Update 4.6.0 is here!!!

12346Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I heard from someone that this weekend we will have a VIP event.

Yes I've been desperately waiting for another V.I.P. event. My new doll needs to buy a private jet ASAP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yep it's a vip event.
    12- date event (Valentine's day)
    19- party event
    26- gig event
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Not a VIP weekend!! I'm so low on stars :(
    I just hope they put the **** #3 throwback sale since it's a Vip it's the most reasonable thing.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    34603o1.jpg

Look what was posted on Twitter by Glu's CEO

Future VIP event items anyone?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    12- date event (Valentine's day)
    19- party event
    26- gig event

Thank you so much for this info. So, this weekend I can work on my SuperBowl Chili and other food for the half time show. Did this info come from the Russian front or somewhere else? I'm beginning to think I should have taken Russian instead of Chinese.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts

He will become the first designer to create pieces expressly for the game, which include a fringed handbag and pair of earrings that, bundled together, retail for $14.99 or 105 K-stars (the game’s currency).

So it looks like a set deal. Nothing for the guys as always? :(
    34603o1.jpg

Great more balmain s h i t
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes I've been desperately waiting for another V.I.P. event. My new doll needs to buy a private jet ASAP.

Doll! Now both your games play with mine. :) ANd......you NEED that Jet. At least for one. I took a bunch of shots showing what I want to buy for each game, but darn that little cell phone, she is begging me for the helicopter like the tablets. Sigh. Guess I'll go to London and price it for her. BUT.....if I get her the Copter (can't call it a chopper, that's a bike) she's not getting all the clothes her sisters get. I think it's time to buy a couple of giftcards. lol. I was hitting the store tomorrow anyway.

OMG, is more Balmain on the way? Faint. Faint and drool a little. We love Balmain.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much for this info. So, this weekend I can work on my SuperBowl Chili and other food for the half time show. Did this info come from the Russian front or somewhere else? I'm beginning to think I should have taken Russian instead of Chinese.

My head lol. I'm guessing but I think I'm right.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

You should really try borsch sometime :D

Yeah, the info about this weekend is from a Russian source, and I think Francesca is right. Of course we'll have dating event on V-day and it would only be right to have parties after that. But I really miss that voting thing...

So the earrings and the purse will come in a bundle. Interesting.
    I can only wish that this time we will have that glitch with getting a KStar for a working shift again.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    You should really try borsch sometime :D

Yeah, the info about this weekend is from a Russian source, and I think Francesca is right. Of course we'll have dating event on V-day and it would only be right to have parties after that. But I really miss that voting thing...

So the earrings and the purse will come in a bundle. Interesting.
    I can only wish that this time we will have that glitch with getting a KStar for a working shift again.

I wish they'd do a voting event for Academy Award weekend.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Doll! Now both your games play with mine. :) ANd......you NEED that Jet. At least for one. I took a bunch of shots showing what I want to buy for each game, but darn that little cell phone, she is begging me for the helicopter like the tablets. Sigh. Guess I'll go to London and price it for her. BUT.....if I get her the Copter (can't call it a chopper, that's a bike) she's not getting all the clothes her sisters get. I think it's time to buy a couple of giftcards. lol. I was hitting the store tomorrow anyway.

OMG, is more Balmain on the way? Faint. Faint and drool a little. We love Balmain.

Yay! I added both of my games and they both look like sisters from different misters haha��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info Francesca!

Not excited, right now there is nothing that I wish/need to buy, but hope to grind for K-stars like last time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!