is it too late for my first game to be connected to Google as well?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I have two games that has it's own separate account. I noticed that on my two games, a friend's doll that has two different names is connected to Facebook & Google+. So is it still possible that I can connect my first game to Google+ even though it's connected to Facebook or is it too late?

20r7pk7.png

hw0fb5.png
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I see both of your games connected to Google. The green controller next to VIP indicates that you're signed-in. Maybe you never knew before? :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I see both of your games connected to Google. The green controller next to VIP indicates that you're signed-in. Maybe you never knew before? :)

I thought that Android players can connect their games to either Facebook or Google. But I just discovered recently that Facebook & Google can be connected together for the same game. Some Google players were sad that they couldn't add me because my first game was only connected to Facebook. Carol Davida has become quite popular on the forums.��
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I have connected my game to Facebook in the past, but I really don't have any friends who play the game.. So I decided to log out. But you can connect to both, Google and Facebook. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    I have connected my game to Facebook in the past, but I really don't have any friends who play the game.. So I decided to log out. But you can connect to both, Google and Facebook. :)

Thanks Charli. It actually worked.😊😊

I am so excited to play with Google and Facebook players.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    oh, I was off playing, but Charli was a much better explanation than I would have had anyway. :) So, this means I should be seeing your original in my game soon. Oh....I have to go place a suggestion in the suggestion thread. Nothing to do with this, but everyone should remember. NO GIFTS Till you work with them. I screwed up another new contact. So I can play with them but I can't get points. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oh, I was off playing, but Charli was a much better explanation than I would have had anyway. :) So, this means I should be seeing your original in my game soon. Oh....I have to go place a suggestion in the suggestion thread. Nothing to do with this, but everyone should remember. NO GIFTS Till you work with them. I screwed up another new contact. So I can play with them but I can't get points. :(

Oh Koko I completely forgot to PM you to add me back from my first game Google+ link which is below my signature.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

For some strange reason only one Google friend appeared on my contact list. I think that it will probably take about a week for the rest of my Google friends to appear on my contact list.

Edit: Google is kinda glitching my contact list on my both games. I notice that one of my Google friends reappear & disappear. Is that supposed to happen?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It does happen sometimes. Don't worry, they will come back. But.....if you ever notice you're suddenly number 1 and it asks if you want a comeback.....grab it. That is simply taking advantage of a momentary glitch when all the top slots aren't filled. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary