Options

On Wednesday we wear to the calendar!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
FzB5Wkx.jpg

Hello Stars and Starlets!

It's been a while, but we're back with the first 'Wednesday Thread' of the year!

I wish I did this thread earlier this year, but hey it's still January ... so here we go!

Several celebrities have their own calendars so how about our dolls make their too?!

I bring two proposals:

The first aims to make a calendar with the forum's members with the theme focused on the seasons, celebrations and American holidays!
rkISu8P.jpg?1

Brrrrrrrrrr...Vats is January!

The next member who wants to participate posts a look to February the following for March and so on ... Let's try to fill up all the calendars? I accept an entry for each doll that the member has, but only one for an individual doll!

The second proposal aims to explore the creativity of you guys! You can post looks for a month or two or twelve you like it or identify with, following a theme of free choice.

u25NxDm.jpg?1

This is Vats calendar cover and the theme is wearing pink all year!

Feel free to have fun guys <3
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here is Ali's February look:

H64Pk36.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Very cool idea Vats. I waiting for my favorite month so... I can't post yet.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, this is teriffic!
    My fav months are my birthday month - March and the other one is August.
    I'll post later tonight, since my iPad is @ home :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Ali I'm happy that at least our dolls will be closer at the calendar, because your doll didn't show up in my game yet! Thanks for join the calendar!

Nai hope your month isn't December lol, but you can post your favorite month with different themes if you like!

Sassy waiting for you dear!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love this thread, Vats!
    Here is my doll's March look!

image_zps1pscg949.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'll chime in for April! It'sy birthday month and, by extension, my favorite so here's a spring nightclub look :3

tumblr_o1m9nuv3M31swz9zro1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The twins are ready for June. They, like me are Gemini's so with my Gemini+ life I chose June. I have a question, must we do them in order and what if someone else does the month we want? Vats?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    This is the first time I join this!! I took the literal road and go for a 5 de Mayo look, I even have a fake mustache.
    SvjlYrM.jpg

I'm from Mexico yet I cant understand why is 5 de Mayo so important (celebration wise) in the U.S, because here unless you are from a city named Puebla, it's not really celebrated.
  • Options
    Linda is an appropriate name for your doll, that word means beautiful in Portuguese! And thank you for reminding me that Easter is early this year!

AndrzejOMG you got the ponytail! It is amazing on you Mr. April!

Koko you can follow the calendar while we have months available or simply create your own calendar, for example 'Koko's triplets 2016 horoscope calendar'.

iTeddy be very welcome! I think the celebration is because Mexican culture is amazing and deserves to be celebrated <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here are the Android Sisters. Ones game started in June, the next was July, but because I identify as an Ultimate Gemini, or Gemini+ I thought of them for June. Gemini runs from May 22nd through June 21st, so on the first of June I'm full blown Gem.
    We have different sides, we can't decide what to have on the menu, or which film to see, place to vacay, thank God sometimes we all agree. One thing for sure, We love Vats' Wednesdays.

June_Calend.jpg

Two Games with one shot. :) I think Apple P will sit out the solitary month, Maybe She'll do her own, such. a. bish.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Duh, I forgot the biggest reason I chose June. My mother born in October, was named June. And, I have never met another June. Smile. My brother was also born in June, so the month of June always just sings to me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko I loved what you did! Where is the cake of my birthday? lol

Hmm Kat is wearing Vats favorite dress and hairstyle! Things will become hot tonight...time for pictures!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    What a great and interesting thread! :D

Here is my July look:

FYRaHo2.jpg

I was born on July 14th and it's my favorite month of the year because it's summeeeer!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats, I don't know what month to do, but I'd like to do one. Will you give me one?
  • Options
    My computer needed to do a sudden restore so now I'm on my tablet but I was in the middle of turning your pictures into calendar pages, when spyware loaded. My art studio will be back soon I hope. I'm loving this one Vats. it's even better than Gothic Wednesday. Everyone looks great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    3bFlgY6.png

Bilal is enjoying the last few days of summer in Malibu :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    February.jpg

Hi AliB. Hope you don't mind, Your picture really makes a lovely Valentine Calendar Page for February
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    February.jpg

Hi AliB. Hope you don't mind, Your picture really makes a lovely Valentine Calendar Page for February

Thanks Koko! Very cute calendar page.

Vats - I can't believe I haven't showed up yet! You have been in my game a couple weeks....I will post a pic in fashion thread.
    iOS
  • Options
    I've got Linda's March! I love the Spring. :)
    March.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks, Koko, that looks amazing!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Cherrey that's my girl full of attitude skipped 10 days of 4th July and made the month of July all about herself! Now seriously I'm selling the Southern Hemisphere summer if you want!

maxrock feel free to post whatever you want, you can continue the list with the rest of the year or create a themed calendar for your doll based on the month / months of your preference.

haha I'm shocked how much you liked the Gothic Wednesday Koko! And thank you for edit the calendars, very generous of you as always!

Charli summer with Bilal is always hotter!

Ali maybe your game doesn't let me see you, check your in-game settings!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats, it keeps up my graphic skills. Otherwise you get stale. One of my alters was Goth for about 4 years. No extra piercings tho. black cherry hair that would shine purple in the sun. But dark, not the lilac of Kelly Osborne. I'd love either of those hair colors in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats, I love your creative ideas. Instead of a monthly calendar, Carol Davida sold her yearly calendar.

21j3yaw.png

Carolyn Ferocious had her photo taken for her yearly calendar as well.

nqsswn.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    On Wednesday Sassy wears her two fav months.

First is March. March 6th. In Sassy's life March is synonym of pink, spring, sun & 'a year older - a year better' lol

2806ru0.jpg

Then is August. August 1st, just because its August. August 15th, because every year on that date I'm in Greece (it's a holiday there and everybody is at the sea) and because it's my bestie's birthday. August is synonym of Greece, sea, happiness, love and not a single care in the world.

34rarnd.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    jvtR44y.jpg

NYC/London/Milan/Paris fashion weeks happen in September, so here is some Paris street style.
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Here's Scarlett's October look. October is a very special month to me as I share birthday with my dad. And let's not forget Kim's birthday and Halloween! Plus, who doesn't like Autumn ;)

IMG_4289_zpsjrdntm50.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    November is my birthday month and my favorite month of the year because it's also when the holidays usually begin. That means travelling and good food!

FTvc8ar.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'll chime in for April! It'sy birthday month and, by extension, my favorite so here's a spring nightclub look :3

Here's your month Andrzej :) I tried more night cluby, but it looked tacky, this looks like a more sophisticated night place.
    April.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko four years of gothic black? How did you manage to get back to a lighter shade? I hope you didn't have to shave or wait to regrow, that's crazy!

Carol hope the calendars aren't all sold out! Vats need to have both 'Carols' all over the year around!

Sassy 28 is a great number, I'm attached, I don't want 29 lol, and the next day he dies, noooooooooo ok you can come 29! Where in Greece do you usually go? I remember that Athens was your first time this year.

maxrock what is the name of your doll? She looks fierce! Welcome!

Hello Violetta, I love the autumm! My best friend loves Snoopy, where did you get those? By the way Scarlett looks a little bit hot for the autumn:rolleyes:!

Nai wasn't December, but almost there right? I'm always impressed by your editing work, it is all too real and beautiful!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats - Charli showed me how to fix my settings, so hopefully you can see me soon!
    iOS