Koko and/or Holly

KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
Question for the two of you- Do I have to surpass you in order to reach number one on my game? I love looking at your outfits everyday and seeing what gifts you've won, but, how's a girl supposed to finish her comebacks if she's 300 million fans behind number 1&2?

Do I have to delete you? :(
-KatieBearCooper

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG, I want to play with your friends, I'm number 26 in one, and 24 in another. Unfortunately deleting us won't really help. It takes forever to get people off, and I've still got games that people haven't played in a year, turned to stone in the game but they still hang around in the game. I feel terrible. :( But if they come out with more comebacks i'll be jumping on that one again.

If you want to try, I'll delete you too. That might speed it along.

If anyone has had success deleting game center people from their games, can you post your experiences so we can help along Katie's quest for a comeback.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    When I first have add someone with a huge fan base, I was scared that I will never have an opportunity to make my third comeback. 30 million in my game and around 600 mln in some other girl's game, whom I don't even know . So I decided to delete a couple of them.

Yep this just FREEZE AMOUNT OF FANS. Time goes by, but they still appears in my friends list and in restaurants. I can gift them, can send a work invitation and even co-star, but their fans do not progress no more. I made my third comeback last month, add a lot of A+++ GC friends and now just go with the flow.

So it's up to you - to delete or have fan :)

P.s. For me it took around six weeks to make it to the top.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I hope you won't delete me but I understand if you do. however KoKo is right and we don't just automatically disappear from your list. I still have people in my game who I tried to delete months ago. Their fan number stays the same and so does their outfits but I still have to earn fans to pass them on my list.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I feel your pain my top 7 have 650 million friends and 3 comebacks and I am on my first comeback with 245.5 million at number 69. But as others have said deleting won't get them out of your game and while it can seem like there is a long way to go you will get there. Throwing more parties could help speed things up and fortunately max fans don't increase with each update.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have successfully deleted a member of the forum in particular. I accidentally had a love interest and broke up. I didn't like the broken heart beside the name so I wanted to delete and re-add as friend. It took months and months but one day I noticed she was gone from my list. Though there are still some friends with broken love relationship whom I deleted first, but still remains.

Keep going at your fan count, because deleting contacts isn't easy.
    PM to add
    I really hope they will add another comeback. I'm not sure how long it's taken me....but I will do a comeback every time they offer more. Oh, Katie , I've noticed on occasion, if I somehow aren't connected to either Game Center or sometimes with my android games, a lot of my higher friends (along with lower friends) temporarily drop, and I find myself at number one. This happened when I was number 12, I suddenly became number 1- did I want the comeback? Like an idiot I was more concerned with why friends were missing, so I didn't take it, and 5 minutes later I reconnected and was number 12 again. If that ever happens, grab your comeback and THEN figure out how to get your friends back. Lol. Next few times it happened I'd already grabbed my final comeback.

i know it's frustrating, let me know if you want me to remove you. Now I wonder what would happen, if you manages to get us out, and then added us back after your comebacks...but this is one thing we can't blame on Glu. They made it so we can delete NPCs, but they can't control Game Center and GC is the one hanging us up here. If we could delete people like NPCs then when we maxed out with a friend......delete them, add them and do it again. Or, how many times have we excitedly sent a gift, only to find out we're romantically linked. I would redo those in a second.

Anyone feel like contacting Game Center to see what they say? If you do, report back and we'll mobilize?

I really do agree with Nai about just keep upping your fan count. Parties are good, and anytime you want some quick fans, go into your wardrobe and window shop. Try on different things, things you don't have, change your hai, even if you come out looking the same...if you 'played dress up' for a few minutes you come out and get about 67,000 fans just for playing in the wardrobe. I'll slouch with AppleP for a bit if that helps. The androids could use a boost. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not an apple user but I remembered that I thought that it was gonna be hard for me to do my second comeback. I had a friend that signed out off her Google account and she was the #1 ⭐🌟on my game. I took advantage of the opportunity and made my second comeback.

Now I definitely wanna start my third comeback, but I have a friend that's #1 ⭐🌟 and she has 637 million fans on my game. Now that's definitely a challenge right there. I know that I'm gonna make it though by throwing more parties and buying my doll more outfits.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I think that Holly must have removed me from her list because I'm number 2 now! It'd be great if you could remove me (that sounds so mean) long enough for me to start my next comeback! Then I could see what would happen if I readded you.
    Sure. I'll go give it a shot. I let you know when you go cold in my game. I guess you already removed me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I've been looking all through my Game Center contacts for 45ish minutes. I can't find your name in game Center, but you're in my game. Is your game center name different? In the game, your name is the same as your forum name. If it's different I'll go back and look again. Otherwise, maybe when you removed me, it pulled you out of my lists. Which I should have thought of before I went looking so long. So, is it a different name or did you remove me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary