celebrity look-alike

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
vgrLQuh.gif

Hey KKH celebs!

There's ton of faces especially when it comes to celebrities that has lots of lookalikes. It could be another celebrity or a normal person whose a non celebrity.

Here's Carol Davida and her alter ego who's a rising star and she goes by the name of Carolyn Ferocious. The media thought that Carolyn Ferocious was Carol Davida long lost sister. But that is clearly not even the case. It's because of the striking resemblance that the media were thinking that they could be related.

2q8star.jpg

If you're playing two dolls that looks like twins, then feel free to participate and post it here on this thread. If not, then maybe there may be an NPC on your game or a real life celebrity that looks like your doll. You just never know.��
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay I'll go first since nobody posted on my thread yet hah

I was scrolling through my top star list on my second game and I kinda think that this NPC could be my dolls sisters.

2iuw1f9.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I found another NPC on my game that resembles my dolls.

73law2.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I found another NPC on my game that resembles my dolls.

73law2.png

Hey, you know what's really strange? She's wearing the top w/attached mc jacket over a romper. I've never seen *that* before. Can we even *do* that? Carol, is it possible you have??
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hey, you know what's really strange? She's wearing the top w/attached mc jacket over a romper. I've never seen *that* before. Can we even *do* that? Carol, is it possible you have??

I know. This game has funny glitches that's for sure. That glitch only works when you don't own that romper. I think that you have to tap twice on your doll in order to make that glitch to work. I've done it with a t-shirt before when my doll didn't own a romper on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I reposted my quote from who's that's NPC thread. I think that it could be possibility to see NPC look-alikes on your game⁉
    I think that these NPCs looks like brothers from another mother lol

tmp_20759_Screenshot_2015_12_25_22_53_47_1151361.png

tmp_20759_Screenshot_2016_01_08_12_38_47_1149335.png

image hosting 20mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

These NPCs look alike except for the hairstyles and head shape haha

Screenshot_2016_01_31_19_15_54_1.png
    image url
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I know. This game has funny glitches that's for sure. That glitch only works when you don't own that romper. I think that you have to tap twice on your doll in order to make that glitch to work. I've done it with a t-shirt before when my doll didn't own a romper on my game.

Ohhhh. I've never seen an NPC like that. Thx!