Weekend Event 2/05/16 ~Ultimate Tailgate Party (Balmain or Ballgaim? How bout both?

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm so over the ombré hair on this game. Why isn't there even an option to change the color highlights on this game? Not all dolls can pull off blond highlights.��

Yup. You got it. I was so excited about the thought of ombré hair at first...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Doesn't it usually tell us in the Event Announcement, which we haven't seen yet. Maybe a look around Twitter, FB, Instagram? Let's spread out and scour the internet. :)

Well I hope there is because I could use some kstars. I haven't gotten anything from the giftboxes in forever because I never pay to open extra ones anymore, so I'm eager for some good items (and luck) in the giftboxes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Fasching and Schlager Musik is where it's at!

Like this?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I found this on instagram
    12677674_1652833721649740_715619044_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I've been so busy all week I haven't had a chance to be on the forums very much, but hi again and yay for the weekend.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

qnawPGHjvlk_zpsvr5uzqwh.jpg

ek298o.jpg

this will be an easy peasy weekend of me saving up on Kstars
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I always like the clothes better, when I'm seeing my doll in the preview, so I know I like some (the gift box items rock) and I might like the earnable dress...a lot. I've noticed the necklines have been a little more revealing (more cleavage) lately. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I think what's getting me about the girls' dresses recently is that the silhouettes are all so solid? Where are the fun hemlines?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks for posting, Kate!!!
    Really like the mystery box dress and hair!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I found this on instagram
    12677674_1652833721649740_715619044_n.jpg

Oh, I'm in love with the Koko :D After she cut her hair and dyed it blonde.. hot, hot!

About the items - The earnables are hideous! Maybe I'll try for the earrings. The giftbox items - I like the dress and kind of like the hair.. I have a thing for Lob hair (long bob).. I always wanted to do it, but never got the courage, since my hair is really loooong and I don't want to cut it :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The earn able black dress is bleh, the shoes are bleh, earrings are nice

Same with the VIP black dress but I like the hair
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Kim just p ooped out 20 K-Stars for me... Always on the last try... xD I only ever get VIP bonuses from Kim. Hrm. And it seems right now the K-Star rate from Kim is VIP bonus once every 2 weeks. That's more than the +12 K-Stars from the daily giftbox... I only ever hit that box ONE time when I first started playing.

That means free giftbox for this weekend event! I hope the guys get good stuff... 1 more hour!

Screenshot_2016_02_04_17_38_45.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Kim just p ooped out 20 K-Stars for me... Always on the last try... xD I only ever get VIP bonuses from Kim. Hrm.

That means free giftbox for this weekend event! I hope the guys get good stuff... 1 more hour!

Screenshot_2016_02_04_17_38_45.png

You're so lucky. I've been trying to get kstars from the Kardashian sisters and I never seem to get my rewards. It's such a waste of time & energy for me to do these hangouts and I haven't gotten a single kstar from them. I feel so discouraged that I'm probably just gonna give up hanging out with the V.I.P.s.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    6dv3ah.jpg

It's twice expensive this time. I guess for you it'll be around 20 bucks

qnawPGHjvlk_zpsvr5uzqwh.jpg

yGfrBSuAoL4_zpsvdmd0abo.jpg

Of course the only things I want are the things in the "try and lose" gift boxes. Ugh. Why do they do this every weekend. I to the point is rather not have weekend events. Put it in my inventory and let me buy it. This plain sucks!!

What time do they put the event up for the US? It's 4;45 and I don't have the event yet?! That's rather strange!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I hate everyhing........... Mehhh such a boring event, and I didnt get a k star for working at so chich either.....
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got two hideous Kim's picks from my boxes - plain brown shoes and that yellow coat outfit for 60 KStars. I won't complain though, I'll get lucky another time!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    EcHXpiU.png
    s0AiPW8.png
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Tried a shift at So Chic, no KStar.
    PM to add
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Got a daily item in my male game, not going to spend any more kstars...
    12650369_10208713331693259_1688740464_n.jpg?oh=9162985dac3a80bd3018921757ee5146&oe=56B72432

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Bought the Balmain pants and got 50 energy in my gift box. Both the shirts are nice, but not something I can't live without..

I just want this entire look, hope it's earnable on Valentine's weekend!

Vy3Hfzt.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm Lucky today... Thanks god :)
    2zivnfc.png
    24v1jch.png
    Z bought the grey boots - got the free box, (It's a tiny screen) so I didn't realize I got the black dress, bought another box, got the shoes, aI can't believe the dress and the shoes, Dress was 2nd from the left on the top, shoes were 3rd box on the bottom.....lets start posting where they are, incase we have another case of "Get your gift box hair here" like last week.

Ok, there snow all over the sky and ground again......welcome to a NY Winter. Carol, 1st, both games are finally in my games. 2nd......how is the snow at the other end of the Island?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What a disaster! Seriously boredom!

I loved the boxes' sweather , but what are the chances?

No K-stars will be spent by me this weekend, the earnables make me sad just to look at them.

Why green pants again? And why there is a Magic Gathering card in the pocket?

How ironic that they are offering a compass, clearly wasn't us that have missed the point!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Boy am I angry. I spent 500 kstars for that hair and all I got are daily gift box items, kash and the purse. I am so.. I can't even explain how I feel about my bad luck. What really got me annoyed is that two rounds of boxes didn't even have any event items in them, c'mon Glu...
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    There's a glitch with the hair on iOS!!! It's only ombré in the front
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Got really lucky!!

image_zpsqe00gdfw.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Naimonster wrote: »
    EcHXpiU.png
    s0AiPW8.png
    Literally every single thing is ugly.. Guess I won't be grinding this weekend.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    U.S at 5:00 am. And it's always on the dot. Good morning! :)
    Opened three giftboxes and got energy two times and then an ugly daily giftbox item.. I'm done for this weekend, maybe I'll play a little to get KStars. I can't believe shifts at SoChic don't give them anymore.

It seems like Glu keeps taking away all of the good things about this game. And when you think about it, it takes just as much time for the graphic designers to design some ugly, repetitive outfit as it would to design something we'd all like/have been requesting. So either they think these clothes look amazing or they're purposefully trying to give us ugly stuff..
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ohmighod, ohmigod, ohmighod! I'm crying! I'm dying! My first event box I got the handbag, which was on my "gotta have!" list. So I took a chance with another box and I got the hair! (Also on the gotta have! list) I was so, so lucky, I still can't believe it! I also bought the earrings and handbag set (with the 105 K-stars) and I love them. Last, I got the earnable earrings and they look great. This morning I'm a *very* happy doll, I can't stop smiling. What a haul of loot! Now, if only I could get the event box dress...but I'm too afraid to try. You know, I should just quit while I'm ahead. Ah, we shall see.