Options

Weekend Event 2/05/16 ~Ultimate Tailgate Party (Balmain or Ballgaim? How bout both?

Comments

• Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    So I know the first earnable level is 15 kstars - and the shoes are probably 300, dress 600. How many stars is it to get to the earrings? I'm debating how many stars I want to spend...
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Between clothes I dislike & no stars for so chic shifts I can relax & just earn the remaining stars I need to furnish my baby room. Thanks GLU!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    So I know the first earnable level is 15 kstars - and the shoes are probably 300, dress 600. How many stars is it to get to the earrings? I'm debating how many stars I want to spend...

It's usually 50.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's usually 50.

Thanks Nai!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    at 6 am the boxes were good to me. I told myself I'd buy one set of 3 boxes per game, but when the phone got the dress, the tab went back in to do another set and that gave her the dress and the shoes. I have to be honest, I'm not digging the hair that much, I'll have to blow it up and diagnose what's wrong with it. I wish they could just do one hombre hair well. Like Khloe's when they first went hombre. I'll find a pic. That's what we need. lol Oh, here's your first shot of music this morning.

I love this song, and I love Rick Wakeman. The way he plays a keyboard absolutely blows me away. He wrote one of his best albums, on a flight oversees. Heard it in his head, went home and made it happen. THe album.....6 wives of Henry the XII. He'd been reading about the subject, and envisioned a song for each lady as he flew 5 miles up.

I'm making breakfast for the boys, we're snowed in, but I'm making enough for everyone.
    Pancakes.jpg
    You want bacon or sausage with that?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    http://image_zpskfofln0v.jpeg
    Gig at Donatella.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    After losing my game data on my phone and starting over from where my data left off (in the summer) on my old phone. I desperately wanted the gift box hair, because I miss my old short hairstyle/bob that I had. I opened 2 boxes along with my "free" box with no luck. Then I opened two more. The hair was not in either set of boxes. :( I feel like I wasted my k stars...especially on the "bra" top that I "won" in my 2nd set.

jh7vrp.jpg
    2lus3mv.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I feel like I wasted my k stars...especially on the "bra" top that I "won" in my 2nd set.

Seriously, these daily gift box items hurt more than cash and energy..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm making breakfast for the boys, we're snowed in, but I'm making enough for everyone.
    Pancakes.jpg
    You want bacon or sausage with that?

Thanks Koko! I usually have eggs in breakfast, but I'll have sausage today. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Z bought the grey boots - got the free box, (It's a tiny screen) so I didn't realize I got the black dress, bought another box, got the shoes, aI can't believe the dress and the shoes, Dress was 2nd from the left on the top, shoes were 3rd box on the bottom.....lets start posting where they are, incase we have another case of "Get your gift box hair here" like last week.

Ok, there snow all over the sky and ground again......welcome to a NY Winter. Carol, 1st, both games are finally in my games. 2nd......how is the snow at the other end of the Island?

Carol must be at school, so I'll tell you how it is in Forest Hills, which is pretty much the same as Carol's in the Bronx. The tree branches look all snow-covered beautiful; sometimes it changes to the old "wintry mix," other times it's flurrying. So trees, cars, grass are all covered, but the sidewalks are basically clean but wet. And it's cold!!! So far, for the NYC boroughs the snow warning is only till noon. Eastern LI is supposed to get the brunt of it, you probably know, and more snow to come on Wednesday and Thursday, yikes! So much for Punxatawny (sp?) Phil!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Went chasing the hair, but I have come up empty-handed.

At least I have a new plain black dress? Sigh.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ohmighod, ohmigod, ohmighod! I'm crying! I'm dying! My first event box I got the handbag, which was on my "gotta have!" list. So I took a chance with another box and I got the hair! (Also on the gotta have! list) I was so, so lucky, I still can't believe it! I also bought the earrings and handbag set (with the 105 K-stars) and I love them. Last, I got the earnable earrings and they look great. This morning I'm a *very* happy doll, I can't stop smiling. What a haul of loot! Now, if only I could get the event box dress...but I'm too afraid to try. You know, I should just quit while I'm ahead. Ah, we shall see.

That's awesome, congrats! You look great too. I like the hair, but someone pointed out that there's no ombre on the other side of the hair and now it bugs me so much.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations! Great picking. I had extraordinary luck, I think I have to pick boxes before I really wake up. My brain gets in the way. Lizard, great luck in avoiding the 2 white pants. Now, lets see your doll in the dress!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is there a real life picture of the earnable dress?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Dax ShepherdDax Shepherd Registered Users 3 Posts
    During weekend events where K stars are earned, the number of K stars should be based on the length of the job. As an A lister, I don't get that many 3 hour jobs. Since longer jobs take more energy, I should be rewarded with more K stars. 1 K star for 3, 2 for 6, 3 for 8, 4 for 12. That is only fair since someone who is a B-D lister may get more 3 hour jobs and is able to do more jobs and earn more stars than someone who is an A lister and is only given mostly 8 hour jobs. I suggest everyone go to Glue support and make this suggestion. They finally are doing with other weekend events, but not when K stars are the reward.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Got the dress in my free box.

1454687450-screenshot-2016-02-05-16-39-24.png

Wow! You really dodged some bullets there :) congrats!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Got 3 of the 4 event items in 4 boxes. I'll consider that my luck for the week haha. Don't know if I should try to chase for the watch. But I play on a phone, so it's so small it's not worth it. So that put me at 160/500 for the event earnables. I am not sure if I want to spend 34 dollars to get the 500 points for the clothes. But I like to collect event clothes so I am torn. :(
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Got 3 of the 4 event items in 4 boxes. I'll consider that my luck for the week haha. Don't know if I should try to chase for the watch. But I play on a phone, so it's so small it's not worth it. So that put me at 160/500 for the event earnables. I am not sure if I want to spend 34 dollars to get the 500 points for the clothes. But I like to collect event clothes so I am torn. :(

Wow! Congrats on the 3/4!! That's really lucky :) I don't know what to tell you about the earnables though. If it were me and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money or not, I'd probably just wait. I usually only do it if I "have" to have it :) you have all weekend to decide, so that's kinda nice because you won't have to rush to make a decision! Good luck either way!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    AA5A466C-0352-419E-BABE-C27F66E6F9F9.png_zpsrymtfakx.jpeg

013ED1D0-71C0-4F20-A86C-26177C03EE2A.png_zpsjf7sum6y.jpeg
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My "free" box
    Screenshot_2016_02_05_07_35_23_1.png
    It's the first time i see all of the giftbox items in one set.
    I guess i should be happy but the hair was on my regular box :( opened 2 more and i got the purse and 50 energy bolts
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Earnable dress
    5B918D50-8CFA-4181-B5EB-CB4177836A1A_zpsngt509oa.png
  • Options
    I opened my free box and one more box - got 50 energy and the gift box shoes. Which also got me the earnable earrings. I think I'll stop there this week, I'm really not into the clothes enough to spend more stars.

Just finished the first appearance with Ray, chose to tell a story. Maria called me immediately and said I was messing everything up...thanks Maria. Thanks.

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol must be at school, so I'll tell you how it is in Forest Hills, which is pretty much the same as Carol's in the Bronx. The tree branches look all snow-covered beautiful; sometimes it changes to the old "wintry mix," other times it's flurrying. So trees, cars, grass are all covered, but the sidewalks are basically clean but wet. And it's cold!!! So far, for the NYC boroughs the snow warning is only till noon. Eastern LI is supposed to get the brunt of it, you probably know, and more snow to come on Wednesday and Thursday, yikes! So much for Punxatawny (sp?) Phil!

I'm no longer in school. I'm done with the fall semester so I'm taking a break till I transfer to another school.

Ok, there snow all over the sky and ground again......welcome to a NY Winter. Carol, 1st, both games are finally in my games. 2nd......how is the snow at the other end of the Island?

Koko, your other twin doll didn't appear on my first game yet. I think that it was light snow in Brooklyn. The snow barely sticked on the ground.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks Catherine for posting the dress pic. Think it looks much better irl. Oh and in your 2 sets of gift boxes, the hair is in the box that I always pick!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Catherine for posting the dress pic. Think it looks much better irl. Oh and in your 2 sets of gift boxes, the hair is in the box that I always pick!
    I think it looks way better too.

Can anyone share a pic of the earner shoes with something shorter than the dress? I may go for them but I want to see how they look on my doll.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I think it looks way better too.

Can anyone share a pic of the earner shoes with something shorter than the dress? I may go for them but I want to see how they look on my doll.

Here you go, Catherine. They're nice but I wish the heel was slightly higher! :)

E6486C52-94B1-4750-89E8-91DFBB87D96F_zpse67tenri.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thank you Amy. They are cute.I think I'm going for them! I like their shape better than the other two closed toe pairs of heel!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I had loads of Kstars saved up so I decided to chase the gift box dress. What I waste of over 400 Kstars. I got the bag and shoes, which are nice, but not the dress :( I should have just bought more Balmain instead of trying to chase something.

My last box was by far the worst! I hate the daily basic items being in the weekend gift boxes. It sucks. I now have about 3 Kstars left and I couldn't even earn the black dress. Not too bothered though, it's similar to the black dress from a few weeks ago.

B5078905-5B40-49F8-9FB1-D480466588E9_zpsukrekmnk.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    That's awesome, congrats! You look great too. I like the hair, but someone pointed out that there's no ombre on the other side of the hair and now it bugs me so much.

Ahhh, thank you so much! I couldn't believe it; all I've gotten for a couple of months is horrible and ugly clothes from the closet, garbage in the whole range of colors; 50 energy, and a few random stars, and kash, so I didn't intend on buying boxes ever again--especially after last week's final, disgusting beige top, and at that point I was literally upset. With the hair, in the wardrobe it is on both sides, but the way the dolls stand you don't get to see it. I like it a lot anyway, and I'd had zero ombré to begin with, so there's that. I'd really like to have the dress, but in all seriousness I 99.9% will *not* be buying any boxes again for a long, long time, no matter the items; it's too many stars to risk, and I know I only got lucky for some reason, while too many people have once again gotten unwanted clothes, stars, kash. I know very well how just plain bad that feels and I hate it enough to just stay away. (I didn't get my daily box yet; I usually get it at around 7 am, but I have the flu and overslept yesterday as well as slept most of the day. But I bet when it comes around it'll only reveal something meager or outright atrocious.) Thank you so, so much again. :)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Are words even necessary? I have one, but it would look something like this ****.

bdwiv4.jpg

BTW, I "won" the red one just like it last weekend.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362