Not receiving my stars after paying for them

Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
I am playing the KK game and I tried to buy a large package of stars for $19.99. It would not complete the purchase and it would lock up at confirming purchase. I had to restart my iPad to be able to get back into the game. I tried it again and I got a message that says "this in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free". Than it locks up again at confirming purchase. I had to restart my iPad again and went back into the game and I wanted to see if it would let me buy the one for $39.99 and it went through with no problem. I have been charged $19.99 but I have not received the stars. This was yesturday and it is still doing the same thing today. Please help! Demi

Comments

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I had this happen a few times and Glu always credits me the credits. I would e-mail the support email on this forum. I think it's support@glu.com? And give them your Hollywood ID and a screenshot of the receipt to expedite the thing. They have always gotten back to me in around 2 days. :)
  • Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thank you! Where would I find my Hollywood ID? How will I be able to buy the $19.99 package again if it continues to lock up? :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Go to the Options tab on the right of the screen.....You know, you can find the instructions with pictures here in this thread about submitting an ingame message. And I would attach the iTunes receipt. It will speed along your request. You can always post a question like this in the FAQ and Support forum. I wouldn't want it to get lost in Gen Discussion but Cilan was here with great answers. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thank you for your help! Take care!