Payed for stars and did not receive them

Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
I am playing the KK game and I tried to buy a large package of stars for $19.99. It would not complete the purchase and it would lock up at confirming purchase. I had to restart my iPad to be able to get back into the game. I tried it again and I got a message that says "this in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free". Than it locks up again at confirming purchase. I had to restart my iPad again and went back into the game and I wanted to see if it would let me buy the one for $39.99 and it went through with no problem. I have been charged $19.99 but I have not received the stars. This was yesterday and it is still doing the same thing today. I have a photo of the receipt. Please help! Demi

Hollywood i.d.
CBB53B02-911B-478C-8FD5-D020F6DF278D

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry this happened, but rest assured, if you paid for the package, yo will receive it. First thing I'd do, is use the Restore Special Purchases button in the StarShop. Where you would buy Stars, or cash or enegy, there is a button toward the bottom right, there is a Restore speical purchases button. Since you got the message saying you can restore, that button is how you do it. Fingers crossed that by hitting the button, you get your purchase.

If not, submit a ticket to customer care, attach the receipt from the itunes store. Or, you can go to your receipt, and there is a link "Problem with this purchase" (or similar) you click that and a form pops up, Explain what happened, with the transacton number, and they will probably refund your purchase.

Let me know which way we're going, and I'll finish trying to help.

You do say it crashed, can you get into the game and get to the starshop uptop?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Demi911Demi911 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thank you for your input. I did try the restore button and it didn't work. I have written to Apple and glu support and they did say there was a glitch on the glu side. Have a nice day!