Android players having spouse pay for dates still a problem?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
I am updated to the latest Kardashian with St. Barts and I have been dating non-stop this whole weekend with a maxed out "Lover's 4" achievement and the spouse has not paid for ANY dates.

I am on an Android phone. I recall it being a supposed Android issue before but the thread is not on the first page so I don't want to bump it up from the dead haha. So is anyone else still having issues with dates?

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I am updated to the latest Kardashian with St. Barts and I have been dating non-stop this whole weekend with a maxed out "Lover's 4" achievement and the spouse has not paid for ANY dates.

I am on an Android phone. I recall it being a supposed Android issue before but the thread is not on the first page so I don't want to bump it up from the dead haha. So is anyone else still having issues with dates?

This is still a glitch for me. I dated ALL weekend through the event. About 200+ dates since this feature started, and my doll's husband still has never paid for a date.
    iOS
  • monicanbrianmonicanbrian Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine pays after I pay the first time. So if it says buy a round for 3 energy 15$ the first tap takes my money but then that's all I pay. I guess that's him paying? Not that he does anything but stand there.. I am annoyed that I been dating and finally go and get my first gift. To once again get junk. I oicked my gift (Wish I was lucky) I get 50 energy. All that work and I wanted the dress or shoes. And last time it was a junk item old clothes..I have not been doing the events of buying gifts lately cause I never get the items. Even if I buy for 40k stars. It's broke me.. no good stuff no K stars.. I wish they would fix!!!
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Same here for me
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Same. I've tried changing venues, durations, but nothing works.

Isn't it obvious since day 1 that it's a glitch? Not one Android user claimed their partner paid for a date.

P.S: The weekend's almost over and no Valentine's day decorations for Android.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, as long as the percentage is going up in Lovers, there is no glitch. A number of things factor enter into it. I have one android game that paid for 2 dates, one never did. the ipad gets free dates all the time. However......if you date someone other than your spouse....lets say spouse wants an 8 hour, so you grab an NPC for a quickie 1 hour date....you just knocked your Spouses 'free date' offer down the ladder a bit. So, if you're dating others, don't expect a free date from your spouse for a while.

I say this because my ipad was getting a free date every 3 or 4 dates, I did the NPC one hour and then the free meals stopped It took about a week of heavy dating just my spouse, before the free dates kicked in again. So.....stop being a player number one.

then Glu explained in an earlier thread about this, that if the meter grows with every date, no matter who you date, and if you get your 'gifts' on schedule with that meter, the free meals are not an absolute. I'll dig up the explanation and post it here.

Glu knows about the decoration glitch, when they added the decorations, the Napa glitch happened. So Glu plugged the Napa glitch, they had to go back to the earlier model that didn't have the decorations but worked in every other way. So, Android is decorationless. Nothing we can do about that.

MonicaBrian, welcome to the forum, but you're confusing Event issues - gift box, hair, etc with a dating issue that will continue past the weekend event.

Let me find that post, and bring the info back. As always, if you think your game is glitched, you have the option of submitting a ticket to customer care, but I think it will come back much like Glu's orig post about it. Hang on, I'll brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, here's the official word on the new Dating achievement features:

Here's some more info about the updates to the dating features from v4.7.0:

Gifts from Partners:
    The “Lovers” achievement tracks how many dates you complete with a 5-heart rating. Each time you complete a level of the Lovers achievement, your partner with highest relationship rating will give you a gift! (Note: You can date multiple people and each date completed with a 5-heart rating will count towards this achievement).

Partners paying for dates:
    The higher level your relationship level is with a single person, the more likely he/she will pay for your dates. To increase your relationship level with someone, go on dates with that person, send that person gifts, and interact with that person as much as possible. (Note: The chance that your date will pay is tied to each specific contact and will vary for each person, depending on your relationship level with that person).

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.
    For the people having trouble with partners paying for dates, remember that it happens some percentage of the time (not all the time) so please note the behaviour I described, check the behaviour you're seeing again, and then let us know here if it still seems like a glitch.

So, if you read all that, and still think you have a glitch stopping you from getting a free date. Please list your

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief description of issue : Please be specific don't just say 'my date never pays'

Then, please list your Romantic Level with that person, rough # of recent dates with that person,any gifts you've sent that person, and any other interaction with that person. Give details of the behavior Glu is looking for.

We can ask Glu to take a look, see if there is a glitch, and if nothing else, you'll have collected the info you would need to send in a ticket if you choose that route.

(and, tho it's not official, speaking from experience, when I took another guy out, it took a LOT of heavy dating till I got my honey to start treating me again. And Monicabrian, when the other one pays for the date, as soon as you start the date, a special speech bubble is there from your date, and if you click that before you start tapping for your date, then absolutely NOTHING costs. In your case, I think you just tapped something that cost something, so your money was taken, and THEN you tapped your date for the "Dates on me" bubble. Had you tapped the date first, you would have activated the free date earlier. Again, I've learned this from experience. My ipad spouse pays frequently, and the Andoird that's been exclusive with my other Android is getting free dates, but the android with the lesser relations is NOT getting free dates. )

Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Android
    Galaxy S4 Mini
    Max Level
    Male

My NPC spouse never paid for a date since this feature was released, just this weekend I probably went over a hundred dates and spent about 40k K$ on vintage wine in this event and nothing!

My relationship level is at maximum (15k).

'Lovers' achievement is at the maximum level 4, have received all the gifts.

The couple is at the top of the couples list.

They have been married for over a year, and during this time my doll never dated another 'person' and had at least a daily date with his husband.

If this is not a glitch, definitely I'm the unluckiest guy in the world lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    You did great Vats. We'll see where to go now because Glu said if all the behavior describes was met, and you still felt it was a glitch let Glu know. so let me bring attention to your post, and see what happens. in the meantime, if anyone else feels it's a glitch, lay out your info like Vats has, and we'll see what we can find out for you. :)

Hope everyone is having a nice Valentines Day in RL, and in the game as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Android
    HTC One V
    Level 42
    Female

My NPC spouse never paid for a date since this feature was released, I have been on 200+ dates and he has never paid.

My relationship level is at maximum (15k).

'Lovers' achievement is at the maximum level 4, have received all the gifts.

We are currently at #14 on the top couples list.

They have been married for over a year, and had at least a daily date with her husband.
    iOS
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 39
    Male

I'm on Dating Level 8 with my spouse. Since the update, the Lovers achievement has been working and I'm at max with all the rewards and gifts. My doll has no other relationship besides this one. We're the Top Couple in the game.

From what I saw in the game, it should be triggered with a 5-heart rating on dates. KK:H_Staff said the chances vary with the level of relationship with the partner. The more, the better.

I have tried both of them. I raised the relationship level by going on dates, and sending gifts too but still haven't received a free meal. I finished a date with 4 hearts purposely, and then many perfect dates in a row hoping that might put her in a giving mood. But both of my attempts failed.

The thing about interaction is somehow missing, since the partner remains completely silent in my game. When I see her at clubs and restaurants along with other NPCs, I can't talk to her. Even at my houses she doesn't have any happy/sad emoji bubble. It's a glitch since I was fired from the set of 'Disaster Confessions' after an argument with Crystal and Chad Dylan at Mirragio Grande. All my partners have remained silent since then.

That's everything I have noticed so far.

I sent the thread link into Glu after Vats post yesterday, and said per their request, players were listing all the Dating specs in addition to game specs, and asked for the next step. So hang in, sorry this is happening, or NOT happening in this case, continue to post your details in the meantime. Thanks :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Another week ends, and this hasn't been fixed. Any news?

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I thought I just had bad luck... my spouse has not paid for one expencive bottle of booze he just has to have!

Android 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy tab 4
    Female
    Leven 31

We are currently couple #38 we date once a day (this number seems impossible to increase. I drop on the list sometimes faster then I gain)
    Hi. Glu's asked me to remind everyone, and stress that the free meals option is random, so you may not see it all the time (and it may take a while for some players). BUT at the same time, they've decided to investigate more on their side to ensure that it's not a bug. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you! :)

At least now I know they've noticed, and will work on it. I'm relieved!

Oh, I have an exam in 3 hours, gotta go study hehe. Hope you feel better soon, Koko.

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Just for Glu's info gathering, I'm an Android player who is maxed out at 15k with my hub, received all the lovers gifts, never sated anyone else, and the relationship has been going on for at least 6 months with a daily date. He's never paid.
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    With Charli's help we were able to find the source of this problem and we just released a fix for this glitch.
    All players on Android and Facebook should receive the fix the next time you play (no need to update, it's automatically applied to your games). iOS players were not affected, so no change there.

Please keep dating and let us know here if the issue persists.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience as we found the solution.
    Oh so that the mini-update was about!

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna try out!

Super Charli saves the day again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thank you! :D

NecBaws.png

TORUC2Y.png

This is awesome. Now, if I could find my Android doll in the game, I'd be in good shape. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok tried two 1h dates at Oak and nothing lol

Vats definitely married by love, cause Bort is sooooo broken!

Mental Note: I shall never commit that mistake in real life!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    When I find where kat is, she'll date and we'll see what happens. THat is the game that had one date paid for. THen she did some quickle dates and that was the end of that. lol. I can't wait to see that "Hey Doll, meals at my expense" or something. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's working!

Ok Bort is a smart one, he 'paid' during a date on a free place lol

But yeah it's working:rolleyes:

Thank you so much GluGods!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I went on a dating spree today and hubby paid for 5 dates or so, thanks for fixing this! So excited about saving some of my money from time to time :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB