Options

#1 couple but not earning that or it's not being acknowledged??

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I reached #1 couple during the dating weekend and the game did not acknowledge it. In my screen captures it shows that we are the #1 couple.

What happened!?

E4FC894F-B42B-4182-A40F-DB41CFA1280D_zpshlvzzbz2.png
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I also became number 1 this weekend, and nothing spectacular happened. I noticed it going back through my feed. So, what I thought happened was during the dating event, I'm just tapping and not reading things, or keeping track of what's raining down. But I remembered Vats saying something about it. So, I grabbed Screenshots of that feed item, telling Chad and Crytal to move over because Koko and Fab were the new top couple, or something to that effect.

TBH, I thought I missed it. That's still a possibility. I don't always pay attention when I'm tapping away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Are you sure you missed it, Koko? It's pretty much unmissable and you need to tap ok when the the window pops up :/

oUjr9PI.png
  • Options
    Another devive, Android made #1 yesterday, and got the stars and the announcement. So, I'm wondering if I could have missed or not. Playing 3 games, I'm a sloppy player. I just plow through tasks, spewing stars and cash and XP all over, and it is possible but not probably that I got the announcement and award and just didn't see it.

Has this happened to anyone else besides me and Bobbie? Oh, I'm going to see if all the tweets of the ipad game (no reward) with the Android that just became #1. If the Android has something about #1 that the ipad doesn't......then we have something concrete. That device is charging, so I'll check in a little while. Those 'tweets' from Ray should have date/time stamp don't you thinK? I'll put that in suggestions. And come back when the tab is up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This also happened to me last weekend. I don't know if you saw my post on Sunday in the weekend thread?

If not, here's the same pic I posted
    EF1CF26F-6AD6-40AD-A202-61820F3139E8_zpsc1jrhudk.png

I'm on iOS and I just got the above announcement but no Kstars. However, as I stated in my other post, maybe you only get stars the first time you hit the top spot? It's quite possible I have reached #1 before as my doll has been married to the same NPC for almost a year. I just can't remember...

So maybe in my case it's not a glitch? Just posting this in case it's of any use to you when trying to solve this! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I don't know about Top Couples, but I know when you're climbing up the rank ladder, you become top ten once per comeback or situation. If you drop down to say 12, then get back up to #9 you won't get the reward a 2nd time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary